Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 11,765 Times in 6,518 Posts

Premium Member

Default Planned Parenthood Official Taped Discussing Sale of Aborted Baby Body Parts

An undercover video shot last summer by a new pro-life organization called Center for Medical Progress purports to show the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood of America talking on camera about how to abort a child intact so the child’s body parts can be transferred for medical and scientific research.

14 Jul 2015

The video was shot by a team led by David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress posing as representatives of a start up biotech firm in the business of buying fetal body parts for medical and scientific research. Daleiden told Breitbart News, “It as remarkably easy to make contact with Planned Parenthood” to discuss procurement of fetal tissue.

The video purports to show, between bites of lunch and sips of wine, Nucatola saying, “A lot of people want intact hearts these days, because they are looking for specific nodes.”

She adds: “Yesterday was the first time she said people wanted lungs. And then, like I said, always as many intact livers as possible. People just want…some people want lower extremities, too. I mean that’s easy. I don’t know what they’re doing with it, I guess they want muscle.”

In the 8-minute edited video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, Nucatola can be seen and heard discussing her ongoing relationship with another company called StemExpress that works as a middleman in the buying and selling of fetal tissue, a process that is legal so long as any moneys exchanged are strictly for expenses and not for profit.

The video also shows what is purported to be an actual online order form from Stem Express complete with a pull-down menu for “brain, heat, heart (veins and arteries attached), lungs, liver, liver and thymus, spleen, large intestine” and so on. The order form also specifies the “gestational range” from 4 weeks upwards.

According to Daleiden, the nearly three-hour video was shot without Nucatola’s knowledge in a California restaurant on July 25 last summer. The full, unedited video of the encounter published by the Center for Medical Progress, can be seen here.

In the video Nucatola can be heard saying, “Every provider had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as ‘this clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this.’”

She talks about pricing. “You know, I would throw a number out, and I would say it’s probably anywhere from $30 to $100 [per specimen] depending on the facility and what’s involved.”

In the video, Nucatola goes into great detail about ordering specific body parts and how the abortionist goes about ensuring those parts are not damaged in the abortion. She says the abortionist uses “ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps.”

And then she talks about the baby’s head. “The kind of rate-limiting step is procedure is calvarium. Calvarium — the head — is basically the biggest part. Most of the other stuff can come out intact.”

Nucatola says the doctor has to be “just kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, and I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Nucatola explains how the position of the baby can be changed so that she can be extracted up to the head and then collapse the head so that all the other body parts can be extracted without damage.

Nucatola explains how to get around the federal ban on partial birth abortion. “The Federal [Partial Birth] Abortion Ban is a law, and laws are up to interpretation. So, if I say on day one, I do not intend to do this, what ultimately happens doesn’t matter.” Partial birth abortions are now a felony and punishable by up to 2 years in prison and a fine upwards of $250,000.

Nucatola talks about how the order for parts can change the way the abortions are done, “For example, so I had 8 cases yesterday. And I knew exactly what we needed, and I kinda looked at the list and said okay, this 17-weeker has 8 lams, and this one — so I knew which were the cases that were more probably likely to yield what we needed, and I made my decisions according to that, too, so its worth having a huddle at the beginning of the day and that’s what I do.”

Nucatola explains that in order to limit liability Planned Parenthood’s “litigation and law department…really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now. Because, actually we were approached by StemExpress to do the same thing” but “it’s too touchy an issue for us to be an official middleman.”

The video ends with the investigator approaching what the video claims is Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards at Planned Parenthood’s national meeting in Washington DC last year. He identifies himself as doing “fetal tissue collection” and says, “Dr. Nucatola has been very helpful this past year.” Richards says, “Okay, great. Thank you. She’s amazing.”

Breitbart News called Planned Parenthood several times for a comment, as well as Stem Express. Neither returned calls. Nucatola’s Twitter feed was taken down this morning. And at least for a while Planned Parenthood’s media phone number was “out of service.”

According to the US Criminal Code, the buying or selling human body parts is a federal felony. The commercial traffic of body parts from an aborted baby is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and/or a fine of up to $500,000.

Daleiden promises more revelations in the days to come. He is no stranger to undercover investigations of Planned Parenthood. For five years he was director of research for Live Action, the group headed by Lila Rose that has investigated Planned Parenthood for many years.

The Center for Medical Progress, a non-profit group “dedicated to monitoring and reporting on medical ethics and advances” released undercover video Tuesday that appears to show Planned Parenthood’s Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, nonchalantly brokering the sale of aborted baby parts. Suddenly the entire late-term/partial-birth movement makes better sense — MONEY.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...by-body-parts/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ovement-money/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 11:59 AM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,124 Posts

Premium Member

I am vehemently opposed to abortion.

That said, isn't this just like donating your body to science? I'm surprised there's a ban on selling fetal tissue anyways--according to the law they aren't human and don't have rights which is why they can be legally ripped apart with foreceps like a Thanksgiving Turkey ("Who wants a thigh?"). I guess the difference is you can't make a profit from it which seems to be why this guy is very careful in how he phrases it.

Anyway, we already knew Planned Parenthood was despicable. They've been that way since they were founded with the intention of forwarding the Eugenics movement. This shouldn't really be a surprise.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Default New Video Shows Another Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price of Baby Body Parts

In the second video released today by the Center for Medical Progress, yet another senior medical adviser to Planned Parenthood of America appears to negotiate the price of selling baby body parts to actors playing entrepreneurs from a start-up biotech firm.

21 Jul 2015

Dr. Mary Gatter, President of Planned Parenthood’s Medical Director’s Council, is asked, “What would you expect for intact tissue?”

Gatter starts to haggle immediately, “Why don’t you start by telling me what you’re used to paying?”

When pushed for a number, Gatter says, “Well, you know in negotiations the person who throws out the figure first is at a loss, right? So…”

When pushed again for how much her Planned Parenthood affiliate is willing to sell baby body parts for, she responds, “Okay, $75.”

When the buyer tells her that number seems low Gatter responds, “I was going to say $50.”

Then the buy offers her $100 to which Gatter quickly responds, “Okay.”

After the first video was released last week in which Dr. Deborah Nucatola also appears to negotiate the price of fetal body parts, Planned Parenthood insisted that the price Nucatola mentioned was only related to the costs incurred by Planned Parenthood with no profit involved. In the Nucatola video, however, she is seen and heard explaining that the Planned Parenthood affiliates in the body parts business wanted to do more than “break even.”

In this second video, shot in February at a restaurant in Pasadena, Gatter seems willing to accept a higher and higher price.

What’s more, in the beginning of the video, she talks about an earlier situation where a company called Novogenix used to come to her abortion clinic to buy specimens: “Heather, a Novogenix person would come to the site and our staff would sign the patients up and get consent. And then Heather would look at the tissue and take what she required. So logistically it was very easy for us. We didn’t have to do anything.” (emphasis added)

This statement would seem to contradict the need of a higher and higher price for doing nothing except letting a technician from another company come into the facility and take specimens. While she seems willing to accept higher prices, Gatter does claim Planned Parenthood is “not in it for the money” and they do not want to appear to be selling body parts.

At the end of the video, like Nucatola, Gatter talks about changing the abortion technique to get intact specimens, changing from a rather violent suction method that would destroy tissue to what she calls an IPAS, which is a reference to a nonprofit company that makes and distributes “manual vacuum aspirators” which would be a less harmful way to get at the internal organs. She said there would be protocol issues with the patient but that she saw no problem with it. She calls it a “less crunchy” way to get intact organs.

At the end of the tape provided by CMP, Gatter jokes about wanting “a Lamborghini” for body parts.

This new video will no doubt stoke the fires that are now burning in Congress and in states around the country in response to the first undercover Planned Parenthood video. Already two committees in the House and Senate have called for investigations of the abortion giant, along with five state governments.

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

CMP’s Project Lead David Daleiden said, “Planned Parenthood’s top leadership had admitted they harvest aborted baby parts and receive payments for this. Planned Parenthood’s only denial is that they make money off of baby parts, but that is a desperate lie that becomes more and more untenable as CMP reveals their business operations and statements that prove otherwise.”

Federal law does allow for body parts to be donated and for basic expenses to be recouped, including expenses related to “reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.” Putting aside the grisly business of buying and selling organs harvested from unborn babies, it seems increasingly likely that Planned Parenthood is going to have to explain how the prices sited by both Nucatola and now Gatter fit in with such “reasonable payments,” and they’re going to have to explain it in front of legislative committees and perhaps even prosecutors and attorneys general.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...by-body-parts/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

I don't think this investigation is really going anywhere. However, the great thing about this is that it is bringing to many people's attention that abortion is killing a human being with full body parts and organs. It's not just a "clump of cells" or "a mass of tissue." I've often said that if proponents of abortion could actually see what was taking place in these procedures they would throw up. Because these happen in a sterile environment by someone with a lab coat it almost seems like a simple medical procedure--as if one was getting their appendix removed.

However, when you start to hear about them not "crunching" the torso so they can have access to the liver and heart, or they avoid "crushing the head" so they can get the brain, or they don't "snip" the legs so they can be sold, it brings home an uncomfortable truth: that is a person they are gleefully ripping apart. They come away proud of this like they are performing some noble duty for mankind.

While I think abortion is abhorrent, I wish a national news network like ABC, CBS, or NBC would air a live abortion in prime time. Get some cameras in the uterus so we can see them rip the head off the body. Get some 3D imaging of the baby recoiling or moving their arms near the foreceps. Show the little body parts strewn on the tray as they are removed and the nurse that has to piece them all together to make sure it's all there. Show that all to the public and let them decide what this is.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Missouri to investigate Planned Parenthood following video controversy

July 20, 2015

Missouri elected officials announced efforts Tuesday to investigate Planned Parenthood following the release of a controversial video that raised questions about whether the national abortion provider was selling fetal tissue for profit — and if Missouri affiliates were participating in such a scheme.
    The separate moves by Democratic Attorney General Chris Koster and the Republican-led state Senate propel Missouri into the forefront of a national uproar caused by the video after it was made public last week. The video specifically mentions St. Louis as a possible location to obtain fetal tissue.

Koster’s announcement came after several Republican lawmakers asked him to look into the allegations against Planned Parenthood. The attorney general, who is trying to become Missouri’s next governor, said the video raised questions about Planned Parenthood’s practices.

“Regardless of whether one is pro-life or pro-choice, the questions raised by these videos require careful review.” Koster said in a written statement. A spokeswoman for Koster declined to comment on which state laws Planned Parenthood may have violated.

Following Koster’s announcement, the Missouri Senate decided it too would join the fray.

Senate President Pro Tem Tom Dempsey announced he was creating an interim committee to look into Planned Parenthood’s procedures for handling fetal tissue, whether state dollars were used in such efforts and if any state employee had knowledge of the allegations. The state Department of Health and Senior Services is responsible for regulating abortion clinics.

The panel, formally named the Senate Interim Committee on the Sanctity of Life, will issue a report to the full Senate later this year.

It will be led by Sen. Kurt Schaefer, R-Columbia, who had previously called on Koster to investigate. Schaefer is running to replace Koster as attorney general in 2016.

“Missourians deserve to know the truth behind this potentially atrocious violation of our state laws and humane values,” Schaefer said in a written statement Tuesday. Last week, two Missouri House members also announced they would be using existing committees to investigate Planned Parenthood.

The video, released by a recently created group called the Center for Medical Progress, has sparked investigations in Congress and other states. The national Planned Parenthood organization has denounced it as fraudulent and part of a concerted effort to prohibit abortions.

It apparently shows a national Planned Parenthood executive discussing the organization’s protocols for providing fetal tissue for research. The official, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, was filmed at a lunch by undercover abortion opponents posing as medical researchers interested in purchasing specimens.

Under federal law, abortion providers are allowed to sell tissue, but it’s a criminal offense to profit from the exchange. During the video, Nucatola says some clinics charge between $30 and $100 for a specimen to cover storage and transportation, an action permitted under federal law.

At one point in the video, Nucatola tells the undercover actors that the Planned Parenthood affiliate in St. Louis could be a good place to purchase specimens.

“The one other place I would consider that you’re not thinking about possibly is St. Louis,” she says. “I think that’s definitely worth your while. ... I would say St. Louis is worth investigating.” Nucatola also named the medical director of the St. Louis-based Planned Parenthood, Dr. David Eisenberg, in the video.

But the two Missouri affiliates, Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri and Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri, said Tuesday that they do not participate in any tissue donation programs, citing a 1979 state law.

“These political attacks claiming that Planned Parenthood profits in any way from tissue donation or illegal activity are simply not true,” they said in a written statement. “This is yet another orchestrated attempt to restrict access to safe, legal abortion in Missouri.”

Missouri law states that “no person shall use any fetus or child aborted alive for any type of scientific, research, laboratory or other kind of experimentation either prior to or subsequent to any abortion procedure” except to protect the fetus. Violating that law is a class A misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in prison.

The Center for Medical Progress released a second video Tuesday apparently showing another Planned Parenthood official discussing the method and price of providing fetal tissue left over from abortions for medical research.

The Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Louis is currently Missouri’s only abortion provider, though a location in Columbia announced recently that it would soon offer abortion services.

Joan Berra, 78, participated in a small protest outside the St. Louis clinic Tuesday afternoon. She said she was “just horrified” by the video, but was glad state officials were taking steps to investigate.

“I’m trying to protect these babies from being destroyed and their body parts from being sold,” she said. “I’m extremely happy they are looking at Planned Parenthood.”

Koster is seeking the Democratic nomination for governor in 2016 and so far is running unopposed. But he was previously a Republican, and while serving in the state Senate he supported some anti-abortion measures. He switched parties in 2007 after voting for a controversial law that imposed strict requirements on the state’s abortion providers.

Peverill Squire, a political scientist at the University of Missouri, said Koster’s lack of opponent in the Democratic primary for governor gave him the political ability to investigate Planned Parenthood.

“Democrats don’t really have an alternative to him, so he doesn’t have to behave as a normal Democrat might have to behave,” he said. “He can make himself appeal to the political center and protect himself from attacks Republicans might make.”

Jeremy Walling, a political science professor at Southeast Missouri State University, agreed that Koster had little to lose from his stance. But he said it’s too early to tell what effect it will have on the 2016 election.

Missouri has long been a battleground for abortion rights. In the last few years, the state has moved to curb the use of abortion-inducing drugs and triple the amount of time pregnant woman have to wait between seeing a doctor and having the procedure. One lawmaker said the Planned Parenthood issue could be a theme during next year’s legislative session.

“[The video] points to a number of violations in federal and state law and I think we need to get to the bottom of what is going on,” said Sen. Bob Onder, R-St. Charles, a member of the Senate interim committee.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...37f149885.html

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:51 PM
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts

Premium Member

I honestly don't know how any MD,RN,or Tech could do this day in day out. It's very Mengele like.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

8. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:34 AM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

if you are looking at 30 to 100 bucks per donation, it's not like the centers are going to be greatly enriched by this transfer

I agree that it is like organ or body donation for science, but given that it is a fetus it is all the more sad.

I'm taken aback by how matter of fact this subject can be discussed but I'm sure when you talk to doctors who are tasked with removing body parts from deceased patients for donation, while respectful, it's probably all pretty much matter of fact as well.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    if you are looking at 30 to 100 bucks per donation, it's not like the centers are going to be greatly enriched by this transfer

I agree that it is like organ or body donation for science, but given that it is a fetus it is all the more sad.

I'm taken aback by how matter of fact this subject can be discussed but I'm sure when you talk to doctors who are tasked with removing body parts from deceased patients for donation, while respectful, it's probably all pretty much matter of fact as well.
    What makes it more sad than normal tissue donation is that in normal tissue donation the person dies of natural causes and there is usually at least an attempt to keep them alive. In this case, they are killing something to harvest its parts.

I agree that they probably aren't "getting rich" off this, but it at least brings to the forefront some disturbing ethical questions. On the other hand, there are at least 1.2 million abortions a year in the US (that we know about) and almost all of them are probably being done at Planned Parenthood. If they are making $50 in profit for each one that could be $60 million a year in profits--hardly something to sneeze at. Of course they are getting over $500 million a year in tax money, so maybe they do sneeze at it.

On Fire
    Last Online

10.23.17 @ 05:37 PM
    Liked 148 Times in 94 Posts

What I would like to know, is what could they possibly do with the parts? I mean, it's not like the things they are killing are PEOPLE, right?

Btw, I've seen headlines about this for a week or so, and this is the first time I could bring myself to read it, telling myself "It can't be THAT bad.", and I have to tell you, my hands are shaking right now. Disgusting.

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

A few of Daves, a few of Sams!
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 6,971 Times in 5,007 Posts

Premium Member

"Say It Isn't So" - Bon Jovi
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - a very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

In a new video just released by the Center for Medical Progress, a former clinical worker at StemExpress described her job of identifying pregnant women “who met criteria for fetal tissue orders and to harvest fetal body parts after their abortions.”

28 Jul 2015

Holly O’Donnell, a licensed phlebotomist, said she “unsuspectingly took as job as a ‘procurement technician'” at the fetal tissue company StemExpress, which was allegedly the primary buyer of fetal body parts from Planned Parenthood. She said she fainted on her first day on the job when she was asked to dissect a “freshly aborted” baby.

Concerning Planned Parenthood’s repeated denials that they make any money from the exchange of body parts for cash, something that would be illegal under federal law, O’Donnell said, “For whatever we could procure, they would get a certain percentage. The main nurse was always trying to make sure we got our specimens. No one else really cared, but the main nurse did because she knew that Planned Parenthood was getting compensated.”

The new video also shows undercover footage of Dr. Savita Ginde, vice president and medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, who operates abortion clinics in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Nevada. She was secretly videotaped in the Planned Parenthood pathology lab, where babies are taken after being aborted. She also talks about making money for body parts: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Dr. Katherine Sheehan, medical director emerita of Planned Parenthood in San Diego, talks about their relationship with Advanced Bioscience Resources, a company that allegedly buys and sells baby parts into the abortion aftermarket. “We’ve been using them for over 10 years, really a long time, you know, just kind of renegotiated the contract. They’re doing the big government-level collections and things like that.”

The video is the third in a series of what Daleiden says could be more than a dozen videos exposing the dark side of the abortion aftermarket.

Daleiden’s series of undercover recordings has rocked Planned Parenthood and led congressional committees and a number of state governments to initiate investigations into the abortion giant that is now accused with selling body parts into the abortion aftermarket. Daleiden’s campaign has put Planned Parenthood on its heels, with CEO Cecile Richards appearing on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos show, endlessly repeating professionally crafted talking points intended to cast the spotlight off of her organization and onto Daleiden.

Without offering any proof, Richards repeatedly told Stephanopoulos that Daleiden’s group is part of the pro-life movement that has murdered abortionists and bombed abortion clinics. She also accused Daleiden’s group of editing the 2.5-hour videos, as if news organizations like ABC only ever run raw footage of interviews.

The first video, released only two weeks ago, showed a Planned Parenthood doctor casually eating her salad and sipping wine while talking about baby body parts. The video shocked the nation. The second video from last week showed another Planned Parenthood executive haggling over the price of baby body parts and joking that she wanted “a Lamborghini” in exchange for baby organs.

Until a few days ago, Planned Parenthood listed more than 40 corporation that support its work. But when those companies started to pull away, including Coca-Cola, Ford, and Xerox, Planned Parenthood removed the list from its website.

According to someone close to the investigative team, Planned Parenthood has either filed suit or will file suit against Daleiden’s group to stop the release of any more videos.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...aphic-footage/

Planned Parenthood Hacked

WASHINGTON, July 27 (UPI) — Planned Parenthood says it has informed federal investigators after anti-abortion hackers targeted the organization’s website.

The hackers accessed Planned Parenthood’s website databases, and the names and email addresses of its employees Sunday night, Politico reported.

“We’ve seen the claims around attempts to access our systems. We take security very seriously and are investigating. Once we have investigated, we may make future statements,” Tom Subak, Planned Parenthood’s chief information officer, said in a statement.

One of the hackers, identified only as E, told Daily Dot the attack was motivated by Planned Parenthood’s politics.

“Trying to mold an atrocious monstrosity into socially acceptable behaviors is repulsive,” E said. “Obviously what [Planned Parenthood] does is a very ominous practice. It’ll be interesting to see what surfaces when [Planned Parenthood] is stripped naked and exposed to the public.”

The hacking group allegedly plans to release internal emails to the public.

Planned Parenthood has come under fire in recent weeks after the release of two undercover videos appearing to show officials discussing the sale of fetal tissue.

The organization has asked the Department of Justice and the FBI to investigate Sunday’s hack.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nthood-hacked/
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 07.28.15 at 06:34 AM.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Fourth Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Releases — and It’s Graphic

Jul. 30, 2015

Just two days after releasing an explosive third video in their undercover Planned Parenthood series, activists with a pro-life, medical ethics group are back with a fourth installment that they claim shows an abortion doctor “negotiating a fetal body parts deal, agreeing multiple times to illicit pricing per body part harvested, and suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences.”

The footage, which was captured by the Center for Medical Progress on April 7, 2015, focuses on Dr. Savita Ginde, vice-president and medical director of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, allegedly discussing payment per organ that is extracted from aborted fetuses.

Ginde, who was also briefly featured in the third video, is seen sitting down with two actors who posed as tissue buyers before taking them into a pathological laboratory, where she is seen sifting through aborted fetal organs and parts to presumably show the buyers what’s available.

“Oh, look, here’s some organs for you. They’re all attached. Here’s a stomach, heart, kidney, adrenal,” Ginde says in the footage, while parsing through the fetal remains. “I don’t know what else is in there.”

A medical assistant adds, “I don’t see the legs. Did you see any legs?”

Ginde is also seen telling the buyers that she favors a “per-item” arrangement, though it is unclear if there is any additional context not shown in the edited video.

“I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it,” she said.

The doctor also said earlier in the clip that there are a number of “intact specimens” that might come out following dilation and evacuation procedures on any typical day

"You know, when you get to 17 or 18 weeks — ’cause we do some of those, that’s when you’re doing a lot more of a D&E, and you might get larger,” Ginde said. “So, that’s where we’d have to do a little bit of training with the providers or something to make sure they didn’t crush.”

She said that it might be possible to work with abortion doctors to help them “maybe be a little bit more gentle.”

The Center for Medical Progress also charged that, since Ginde’s clinic reportedly doesn’t use “digoxin or other feticide” during second-trimester abortions, that these babies are potentially born alive.

“Any intact deliveries before an abortion are potentially born-alive infants under federal law (1 USC 8),” the group said in a press release.

Ginde did repeatedly emphasize the need for Planned Parenthood affiliates to be aware of one another’s tissue procurement policies, saying that they all need to be on the same page regarding the matter

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...intact-babies/

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Nothing to see here...

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

We need more dead lion outrage...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

16. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Nothing to see here...

http://www.numberofabortions.com/

We need more dead lion outrage...
    That's exactly what I said as I watched the coverage last night. Jimmy Kimmel can cry about a fucking lion on the other side of the world, meanwhile we butcher a million babies every year and not only are people not outraged by it, but they celebrate it like their right to vote.

Sometimes our priorities can seem just a little strange.

18. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

BOMBSHELL: INVESTIGATOR SAYS STEMEXPRESS BOUGHT INTACT DEAD BABIES FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD

Undercover investigator David Daleiden tells CNN the reason StemExpress is trying to suppress the video he took of its CEO on May 22 is because the company doesn’t want anyone to know it bought whole intact dead babies from Planned Parenthood.

Daleiden said on CNN, “In a meeting with their top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants. And so that’s why they’re trying to suppress that videotape and they’re very scared of it.”

On May 22, Daleiden and his team had lunch with StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer and other senior personnel from the company that is the main buyer of freshly killed baby parts from Planned Parenthood. As the Center for Medical Progress has released videos, four so far, it is certain that anyone who met with Daleiden, who was posing as CEO of a fictitious company called BioMax, would become worried about what they might have said. Apparently StemExpress talked about things that may shock America and any future stockholders of the as-yet privately held company.

StemExpress filed a lawsuit against Daleiden earlier this week in hopes of stopping the video and other material from being distributed. They are claiming the meeting was confidential and that Daleiden signed a confidentiality agreement. A Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles rejected one claim by StemExpress outright on Monday evening, but ordered a very narrow temporary restraining order related to that one video on Tuesday.

It is now clear why StemExpress is fighting so hard to suppress the video.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ed-parenthood/