Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Nekkid Pix

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

...anybody remember the nekkid pix of a drunk Ed that were taken by a groupie around the "F.U.C.K." tour that appeared in the tabloids...I also remember that there was talk of Ed and the missus havin' some problems around that time too...I definetly remember Sammy sayin' something about Ed being single now... ONSTAGE! ...when VH played the Pacific Ampht. in El Lay on that tour...that kinda took me by surprise...I remember Ed just kinda shrugged it off when Sammy said it and took another swig of his cold brew that was placed directly in front of his monitor....

[ July 09, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Lesbosandwich ]

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was at the Pac amphitheater show. I definately remember Sammy saying something to the effect that "Eddie's old lady has been gone for two weeks now and he's on the loose". The quote that I just gave you isn't exact because it's been a few years and my memory's a little rusty. I remember being a little surprised when Sammy said it. I turned to my best friend and asked her if that meant that they were separated. She looked at me like I was crazy and said that Sammy was just screwing around. I just figured that she was right and that Valerie was probably off filming some movie. They've always had probs. For all I know they may have been separated at that time.

[ July 10, 2002, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: ouncie33 ]

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 04:13 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Sammy just says shit like that on stage for the crowd to go wild over.
    Like his comment, "we'll throw ten pounds of weed in the fireplace."
    Don't take it too seriously, it was also right after Val gave birth to Wolfie.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

That's funny, I mean the stage rap and all. If it is taken literally it goes way, way back. When I saw VH on the 1984 tour a chic threw her bra up on stage and Dave started one of his raps. He was holding up the bra to the fellas and sayin "Who's is this?" and Eddie was enthusiastically "It's mine!" and Dave said "Naw, They're to big to be Valerie's man.". The crowd roared and loved it. So take it for what it's worth, part of the show. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

"Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

"and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have both of the '93 Pacific Amphitheater shows on bootleg disc. I'll have to listen to them again for that comment. Never really noticed it before.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Last Online

01.15.07 @ 05:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have heard that the nude Ed pics weren't taken by a 'groupie' but by Sterling Ball's wife. Not long after that came out, Ed was out of Ernie Ball Music Man in into Peavey.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

06.22.15 @ 03:18 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

i always thought that was really dumb (and kind of odd [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] ) of ed to have some bimbo take his photo with the vma statue...

i mean number one, what a dumb cock rock move for a guy who disdains being called a rock star, to take a picture with your schlong hanging out with an industry award, but second of all,if you don't want your wife to find out you're having an affair, why would you allow for that much evidence to exist.

not the sharpest sushi in the bar methinks....
    not another dime from me, fellas...

tinzen

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Now it makes sense...I live on the Central Coast of Cali...just a few miles down the road from the Music-Man/Ernie Ball headquarters in San Luis and I heard a story about Ed and Ernie Ball's wife havin' an affair but I just took it as it was at the time...a rumor...and I didn't really give a sh*t 'cause it ain't my business...but know it makes sense. Oh and by the way that El Lay gig was on Sept. 10th 1991..not in 1993...I still have my ticket stub...Alice In Chains supported...I drank and few beers..bought a t-shirt.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

01.13.16 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Who's got the photo??? I'd like to see that, strictly for edumacational purposes.
    Staying Frosty

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I remember a photo that was in some magazine that I bought years ago. Eddie was standing with his pants down around his ankles. He had on a guitar which covered his anatomy. I always thought that was a rather strange pic!