Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Wolfgang

Top Of The World Johnny Van Halen Cash's Avatar
    Last Online

06.23.15 @ 10:11 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Wolfgang

My question is: what does Wolfgang think of that BB article? Does he talk to his dad about it? WVH doesn't need the money from this tour! He's obviously plugged into social media and I'm sure has seen the VH core's reaction, it just makes me wonder if he approaches it with Eddie. Given the fact that they are touring again, he does has SOME pull with his dad, right?!

Hey Wolfgang, if you're reading this, straighten him out! Issue an apology to the fans! Humility takes you far further in life than arrogance!
    If it sounds like bull shit, feels like bull shit, and appears to be bull shit, it's probably Eddie talking about his new lead singer being his new brother at a press conference...

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Kev

Favorite VH Album

Balance/Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

any that Mike played and sang
    Last Online

05.26.16 @ 06:55 PM
    Liked 182 Times in 99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Van Halen Cash View Post
    My question is: what does Wolfgang think of that BB article? Does he talk to his dad about it? WVH doesn't need the money from this tour! He's obviously plugged into social media and I'm sure has seen the VH core's reaction, it just makes me wonder if he approaches it with Eddie. Given the fact that they are touring again, he does has SOME pull with his dad, right?!

Hey Wolfgang, if you're reading this, straighten him out! Issue an apology to the fans! Humility takes you far further in life than arrogance!
    I think after seeing Valerie on twitter, its obvious hes talked to his Mom about it....I would think if they are in rehearsal it would be hard to get around talking about it....it would seem that they had to know this was coming....they knew what was in this article and when it was coming out....the question is , did they not understand how it would be perceived? Or did Ed just go out and do this on his own? who knows.....
    AKA Kevohman and KevohmanII

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/F.U.C.K.
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 07:25 PM
    Liked 283 Times in 151 Posts

I wonder this too. He's definitely the member most aware of the backlash due to his online presence. Of course with the way he talks to other fans online, he probably chalks it up to the fact that we're just a bunch of assholes. I'd still bet on no apology from the band, Wolfgang definitely is a driving force in VH right now but even he can't get Ed and Co to budge from their whole annoying mystique.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 03:25 PM
    Liked 394 Times in 176 Posts

I don't know how they are handling it internally, maybe they aren't. Being a millionaire sometimes gives you skewed perspective on literally everything in life (sometimes not).

But I'll bet a million dollars Wolf just wants to play fun music with his dad, dave and uncle and hit the road. Wolf probably just wishes none of the other stuff existed or was simply left in the past. I sincerely hope this article doesn't give him too much stress (imagine thousands of people calling your dad a dick (at a heightened level never before reached), reading it all over social media, I'd personally not really know how to handle that, it would bother me to an extreme).

Why do I hope it doesn't cause him too much stress even though I don't know him? Cause he just seems like a nice caring guy. And I root for the nice guy, the nice guy makes this world functional and habitable.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

Eddie didn't insult "the fans". He should pick up a phone and apologize to the people in that article. Maybe he did (doubt it). He doens't us an apology though.

Last Online

12.08.17 @ 09:45 AM
    Liked 7,610 Times in 3,989 Posts

I wouldn't be surprised if he did call those people and apologize.

Sam back peddled the next night & softened his blow.

If Ed apologizes, he will do this privately.
    He will not announce it on twitter that he just spoke with Mike or Gary or Sam.
    He's private.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 07:16 PM
    Liked 6,813 Times in 3,562 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    I think after seeing Valerie on twitter, its obvious hes talked to his Mom about it....I would think if they are in rehearsal it would be hard to get around talking about it....it would seem that they had to know this was coming....they knew what was in this article and when it was coming out....the question is , did they not understand how it would be perceived? Or did Ed just go out and do this on his own? who knows.....
    I like Val. I've been watching reruns of Hot in Cleveland, and while not the funniest sit com to come along... it's always cool to see cameos from the stars of sit coms past. Val is like the straight man to the three other wacky ladies she lives with.

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Somebody posted that he responded on twitter by saying something like "it's no big deal". Whoever posted that can you clarify?
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,940 Times in 912 Posts

Premium Member

Al doesn't care, Wolf doesn't care, and I guarantee it just takes Ed telling Dave the media altered his words, he meant it more like Dave tries to do too much for his age and it's not sustainable or something... whatever BS it takes to get past it. And Dave will probably blow it off and tell him not to let anyone know it was misinterpreted because it's good for business, then they'll rehearse and move on, like they have 1,000 times before after a fight.

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Liked 1,461 Times in 897 Posts

Maybe Wolf knew all about this before the article came out. Who knows.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com