Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Romeo Delight

Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Obviously, I don't think anyone has much insight on what's going on but here's something I thought pretty interesting.
    My wife has a work-friend who has insides to the celebrity-collectables business. Recently,she got me an autographed Eddie Van Halen concert picture from the VH1 tour.
    It's cool as hell - young Ed - white guitar with Black stripes - Sweet...Anyway, she was working with this guy to get me a signed Wolfgang in that Ed has done this before
    for this guy and it wouldn't be any problem.
    Turns out - the guy couldn't make it happen.
    Said Ed shut all that kind of shit down. He ain't doin nothin like that right now.

So I figure his cancer situation might be more scary than any of us know. I couldn't see them cutting out PR programs if there was a new album in the works.

Just my opinion...Could be way out in left field...But this guy said he'd never had
    a problem before getting autographed shit out of the VH camp...

Anyway, this cancer thing could be a lot bigger than anyone realizes. A tumor is a tumor - it can be malignant or benign. But
    Cancer is unmistakable. It's a disease and it's mission is to grow and spread. A Cancer on the tongue can be very dangerous as cancer cells have a multitude of options with regards to spreading in that location and none of those destinations are good.

I hope all is well and he is beating this thing but I must say - I was blown away when I saw the pictures of him smoking at the LAPD golf event....Not good

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

10.27.16 @ 02:26 PM
    Liked 133 Times in 86 Posts

I'm moving this topic to Opinions.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!