Register
Page 2810 of 2810 FirstFirst ... 181023102710276028002807280828092810
Results 42,136 to 42,144 of 42144
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:16 PM
    Liked 2,143 Times in 1,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Quavo invites Clemson Tigers for dinner to show Trump how 'champs are supposed to be treated'

Rapper Quavo offered the national champion Clemson University Tigers an open invitation to dinner to show President Trump “how champs are supposed to be treated” after the president was criticized for serving the football team fast food during their visit to the White House this week.

The Migos member said in a tweet on Tuesday that he wants to treat the team to a visit to his group’s Quality Control headquarters, where they are welcome to come “anytime” and receive treatment “The Stir Fry Way.”

QuavoYRN
    ✔@QuavoStuntin
    I WANNA SHOW CLEMSON TIGERS AND POTUS HOW CHAMPS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED
    YALL WELCOME TO COME BY THE QC HEADQUARTERS ANYTIME
    Dabbin DABO STILL #GODAWGS
    The Stir Fry Way!
    4:17 PM - Jan 15, 2019

Quavo is the latest celebrity to criticize Trump for serving the Clemson University Tigers food from fast food chains McDonald's, Wendy's and Burger King during their visit to the White House on Monday.

Former NFL star Reggie Bush called the president's decision a "huge slap in the face" and "disrespectful on so many levels."

Bush said the team deserved "better" and also added that he “would have taken that whole team to dinner at a nice restaurant after seeing this" if he lived in Washington.

The White House said in a statement later on Monday that Trump wanted "to host a fun event to celebrate" the team, but "because the Democrats refuse to negotiate on border security, much of the residence staff at the White House is furloughed."

"So the President is personally paying for the event to be catered with some of everyone’s favorite fast foods,” the statement continued.

The Clemson Tigers’ trip to meet Trump on Monday marked the second time the team visited the president at the White House. The team also met Trump after claiming a national championship victory in 2017.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...how-champs-are

Maybe the big mouth can give every player a Lamborghini and a diamond studded grill also, while he's at it.

If there is anyone that knows how to treat people it is rappers, right?

They won a damn foootball game. It's not like they did something heroic.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:22 PM
    Liked 243 Times in 155 Posts

While as much coverage as this is getting is kinda ridiculous, I'm not going to pretend that if Hillary did this, this story wouldn't be all over Fox News, right leaning websites, social media,etc with the same jokes
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 04:35 PM
    Liked 426 Times in 321 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    While as much coverage as this is getting is kinda ridiculous, I'm not going to pretend that if Hillary did this, this story wouldn't be all over Fox News, right leaning websites, social media,etc with the same jokes
    No one ever made fun of Obama when he took Russian officials to a cafeteria style burger joint.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:23 PM
    Liked 1,876 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    And that.... somehow equates to this story being all over many MSM networks? Is see no equivalency here.

As far as Late Night Jokes go, if Hillary had done done this... it would be all "Funny Ha Ha", but none of the ridiculous insulting shit that is directed toward Trump. We know well the biased difference of treatment/story angles given on regular basis, depending on whether the Politician is an R, a D, a Rino or a Dino... by the many MSM sources.
    "The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:22 PM
    Liked 243 Times in 155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    And that.... somehow equates to this story being all over many MSM networks? Is see no equivalency here.

As far as Late Night Jokes go, if Hillary had done done this... it would be all "Funny Ha Ha", but none of the ridiculous insulting shit that is directed toward Trump. We know well the biased difference of treatment/story angles given on regular basis, depending on whether the Politician is an R, a D, a Rino or a Dino... by the many MSM sources.
    Oh, I agree..I'm sure the late night guys would somehow spin it on the republicans and it would get no coverage at cnn. I'm just saying without a doubt Fox and Friends, Rush, Hannity would be hammering Hillary
    Dealing with it.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 04:35 PM
    Liked 426 Times in 321 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Kind of loving how all the media outlets feel the need to add THE LONGEST and IN U.S. HISTORY to the simple term of government shutdown. Sure it's a fact... but so petty on their part.

Trump needs to own it... come out and say:

"I'm responsible for the longest, best government shutdown in U.S. history... it's a great shutdown... no other president has shut it down this long... ever... not once... as shutdowns go, it's fantastic... the best... we'll see what happens."

Why should he claim responsibility?
    It's congress who should claim it.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:31 PM
    Liked 4,052 Times in 2,416 Posts

Welp, we’ve reached the point where Giuliani is now saying he only said POTUS didn’t collude with Russia, but he can’t say whether or not his campaign did.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-the-campaign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:23 PM
    Liked 1,876 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Welp, we’ve reached the point where Giuliani is now saying he only said POTUS didn’t collude with Russia, but he can’t say whether or not his campaign did.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-the-campaign

Trump's Administration is responsible for putting N&S Korea, on a path to re-unification, something no other fucking President since Truman has been able to accomplish. Is the so-called Russia Collusion behind this achievement???

I look at the Trump Administration's achievements, and I wouldn't care IF there was collusion. I don't think there was, but, any rate, American is better because God's man is in office, and not some D Demon.

America ... Love It --- Or Leave It.
    "The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 10:31 PM
    Liked 4,052 Times in 2,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post

America ... Love It --- Or Leave It.
    Yup, nothing says America like, “Agree with me or leave the country.”