Results 43,531 to 43,544 of 43544
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 07:49 AM
    Liked 16,025 Times in 9,038 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by pickslide View Post
    Whatever you think of McCain, feuding with him in death is the behavior of a deranged coward. Again, this is shooting par for Trump.

TK
    He’s feuding with his daughter who latches on to any reason to dig him up.

But I agree, let it go.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Perfect timing! Fuck McCain, his team lost . Ol’ Johnny And Hillary wanted us to send 10,000 American troops to fight alongside ISIS in this war.

ISIS has officially crumbled and last stronghold liberated

Benjamin Hall 25 mins ago

BAGHOUZ, Syria -- The caliphate has crumbled, and the final offensive is over. While the official announcement hasn’t yet been made – Fox News has been told that this village, the last ISIS stronghold, is liberated.

It’s the first time since we’ve been here in Syria for five days that the bombs have stopped dropping and the gunfire has disappeared. We have witnessed the end of the caliphate – the brutal empire that once ruled over 8 million people – is gone.

Troops here are now bringing down the black flags of ISIS. The flags no longer fly over the town, instilling fear.

The last five days, Fox News has witnessed the last major offensive up close -– with U.S.-backed SDF forces attacking ISIS from three sides, pushing the fighters back, house to house, then tent to tent, against the Euphrates River.

Inside Baghouz, it’s easy to see how they hid for so long – not just in tunnels but trenches and hundreds of cubby holes covered by tarpaulins, which blend in perfectly to the dirt.

In the end, the majority surrendered. In fact, since the start of the year about 60,000 have dripped into the desert, and most are now held in camps.

There is a major concern about what to do with the camps though. The SDF has asked for U.S. support in setting up a tribunal here to prosecute them.

This final corner of the caliphate was in the far eastern desert of Syria– it was where ISIS first captured territory, and it is where they finally lost.

A clearing operation is now underway in the town– and an announcement is expected soon.

None of the main surviving ISIS leaders have been caught inside Baghouz. Instead, they left their men to fight alone. It’s thought they prepared ahead for the insurgency.

The scale of the devastation here is incredible. And everyone acknowledges that without U.S. support, it would have taken far longer.

For four-and-a-half years, ISIS held this territory, ruling over it with an iron fist. It was the terrorist group’s heartland – and they were so dug in that the only way to push them back was to flatten whole villages. The devastation here goes on for miles – and craters like this are a reminder of the critical role played by U.S. airpower. Military jets still fly overhead.

SDF fighters are all so grateful to the U.S., not just for their help in the battle, but now for its decision to leave troops here when it’s done. Reports now suggest the figure may be around 1,000 staying.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-h...ws-has-learned
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 06:45 AM
    Liked 1,243 Times in 706 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

But I agree, let it go.
    He's childishly assassinating the character of a man who can't defend himself and, yes, continuing his courageous tradition of social media feuds with milquetoast celebrities. It's the same thing. He's an embarrassment. He's Morton Downey, Jr. with the nuclear codes.

TK

4. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 08:35 AM
    Liked 2,845 Times in 1,779 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

But I agree, let it go.
    but isn't a feud with a talk show host extremely petty for a president? She's proud of her father. Trump should get over it.

The ironic thing is no one is talking about anything else the liar in chief said in that speech, Only the comments about McCain.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

03.21.19 @ 09:44 AM
    Liked 24,170 Times in 12,197 Posts

Premium Member

Beyond petty, it's pathetic.

He needs to just move on, he already got the last laugh, he's POTUS, McCain isn't, he's alive, McCain is dead. Have a modicum of class and maturity and move the fuck on.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

I’m more interested in the ISIS situation.

He should let McCain and his bs legacy rest. Little Meghan will continue to try and bait him, he should ignore it.

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

03.22.19 @ 08:12 AM
    Liked 9,551 Times in 5,169 Posts

Premium Member

I was reminded today about those pesky bone spurs and also got to read the term Liar In Chief again after a long while. I think we can put this McCain nonsense to bed again for a few weeks and move on.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 06:22 AM
    Liked 3,487 Times in 1,725 Posts

Premium Member

Yeah there's really no benefit to him talking about this anymore. What he's saying isn't inaccurate, but talking crap about a dead man who isn't on the ballot and isn't creating news anymore doesn't serve a purpose. Trump is gonna Trump, though, for better or worse. You always know what's on his mind, that's for sure.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 6,047 Times in 3,125 Posts

I don't disagree that he should just ignore McCain but it had recently come out that he was in fact the guy who handed over the dossier. Something where he was fingerprinted on this. Don't remember the specifics but some new information just came out about him. So that's why he is in the news. Not because Trump initiated it. So I am sure he tweeted something about it and then Meghan came to the defense of her dad

Anyway Trump is petty about it but John was very petty the last few years of his life. His daughter is in the public so what she says is fair game. Yeah in a better world, the POTUS shouldn't be commenting about it but in a better world, we wouldn't have a two year investigation because one side lost.

13. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 06:22 AM
    Liked 3,487 Times in 1,725 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I don't disagree that he should just ignore McCain but it had recently come out that he was in fact the guy who handed over the dossier. Something where he was fingerprinted on this. Don't remember the specifics but some new information just came out about him. So that's why he is in the news. Not because Trump initiated it. So I am sure he tweeted something about it and then Meghan came to the defense of her dad

Anyway Trump is petty about it but John was very petty the last few years of his life. His daughter is in the public so what she says is fair game. Yeah in a better world, the POTUS shouldn't be commenting about it but in a better world, we wouldn't have a two year investigation because one side lost.
    Very true as well.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

03.21.19 @ 06:27 PM
    Liked 3,208 Times in 2,059 Posts

Where's the outrage over Trump, his family, the entire WH, basically, using personal computers to discuss sensitive material? And it's been going on since day one.
    Don't understand that.

I also don't understand Jared not getting roasted for his secret meetings with Saudi Arabia.
    Possibly giving them Nuclear Tech.....that's a little worrisome.

16. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 07:56 AM
    Liked 870 Times in 535 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

03.22.19 @ 08:24 AM
    Liked 924 Times in 513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    Where's the outrage over Trump, his family, the entire WH, basically, using personal computers to discuss sensitive material? And it's been going on since day one.
    Don't understand that.
    If true - then hypocrisy, cause, you know, Hillary's emails / lock her up.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

I’m sure the mainstream media would be on that like white on rice if there was anything to it. They won’t because new details about her emails were revealed this week. Also, one of her guys is now in hot water over his dealings with the Ukraine.