Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Save
Page 1107 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 10760710071057109711041105110611071108110911101117115712071607 ... LastLast
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 27519
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.20.17 @ 05:50 AM
    Liked 11,174 Times in 6,155 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Get the Obama staffers out of the White House already. Trump put these bums on notice yesterday too.

Trolls

While the delusional continue to whine about people being grabbed by the monkey, the popular vote, whether or not Trump's a statesman, blah, blah, blah, shit's getting done.

It's a bloodbath at the State Department

By Daniel Halper

February 17, 2017 | 9:16am

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is cleaning house at the State Department, according to a report.

Staffers in the offices of deputy secretary of state for management and resources as well as counselor were shown the door Thursday, according to CBS News.

Many of those let go were on the building’s seventh floor — top-floor bigs — a symbolically important sign to the rest of the diplomatic corps that their new boss has different priorities than the last one.

The staffing changes came as Tillerson was on his first foreign trip — attending a G-20 meeting in Bonn, Germany.

“As part of the transition from one administration to the next, we continue to build out our team. The State Department is supported by a very talented group of individuals, both Republicans and Democrats,” State Department spokesman RC Hammond told CBS.

“We are appreciative to any American who dedicates their talents to public,” he added.

This week’s round of firings marks the second time State Department personnel have been cleared out since President Trump took office last month.

Four top officials were cleared out of the building at the end of January.

“As is standard with every transition, the outgoing administration, in coordination with the incoming one, requested all politically appointed officers submit letters of resignation,” a State Department spokesman said at the time.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/17/rex-til...te-department/
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

2. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

10.20.17 @ 05:35 AM
    Liked 988 Times in 481 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    I could have used the "Hilter started out good" example
    I know you weren’t trying to use the comparison but I didn’t even hear that guy’s name this much in my WWII class in college. It’s really out of hand.

But Hitler didn’t start out good. Mein Kampf which laid out the evil that he planned to unleash on Europe was written in 1924, 10 years before he came into power. Hitler started out as pure evil and ended up as pure evil and is presumably burning in hell.

No one is like Hitler expect for Hitler.
    Last edited by BlindtotheWorld; 02.17.17 at 09:18 AM.
    "...it's steak and whiskey time in America." - bklynboy68

Last Online

10.19.17 @ 09:36 PM
    Liked 6,472 Times in 3,388 Posts

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,122 Times in 3,057 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Politics brings out the worst in everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Online

10.19.17 @ 09:36 PM
    Liked 6,472 Times in 3,388 Posts

Premium Member

Donald J. Trump ó President of the US
    45 mins ∑

I have some company with me today - heading to Marine One earlier today!

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 10:09 PM
    Liked 15,600 Times in 8,831 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Donald J. Trump — President of the US
    45 mins ∑

I have some company with me today - heading to Marine One earlier today!

Does Trump own any ties that aren't red? Must be a Sammy fan ...
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

09.26.17 @ 01:05 PM
    Liked 98 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Why don't you google lottery winners who have gone bankrupt or maybe take a look at the stats on millionaire athletes who are dead broke right after they retire.

As for the insults, you earn them. It's not my style but when you say idiotic things constantly (and you do) then i will call them out.
    You don't call the "idiotic things" out, because you are not able to give counter arguments. You are doing ad hominem attacks, always a sign of missing arguments and/or style. You actually know that I'm right but are not willing to accept that.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.20.17 @ 05:50 AM
    Liked 11,174 Times in 6,155 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwissSauce View Post
    You don't call the "idiotic things" out, because you are not able to give counter arguments. You are doing ad hominem attacks, always a sign of missing arguments and/or style. You actually know that I'm right but are not willing to accept that.
    More like he knows he's wasting his time with you.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

10.20.17 @ 03:11 AM
    Liked 6,468 Times in 3,588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SwissHalen View Post
    if you say that the moon is made of swiss cheese and i call you a moron, well it's not because i cannot give a counter argument to your swiss cheese theory. It's because I feel it's more important for you to be told that you are a moron.

Last Online

10.20.17 @ 02:47 AM
    Liked 1,059 Times in 550 Posts

Premium Member

if you say that the moon is made of swiss cheese and i call you a moron, well it's not because i cannot give a counter argument to your swiss cheese theory. It's because I feel it's more important for you to be told that you are a moron.
    I don't know Mike. I think it's because you know he's right :

13. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

10.20.17 @ 03:11 AM
    Liked 6,468 Times in 3,588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VanZeppelin667 View Post
    I don't know Mike. I think it's because you know he's right :

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    I know you weren’t trying to use the comparison but I didn’t even hear that guy’s name this much in my WWII class in college. It’s really out of hand.

But Hitler didn’t start out good. Mein Kampf which laid out the evil that he planned to unleash on Europe was written in 1924, 10 years before he came into power. Hitler started out as pure evil and ended up as pure evil and is presumably burning in hell.

No one is like Hitler expect for Hitler.
    That's a very dangerous way of dealing with him. Saying that nobody will ever be like Hitler because Hitler was pure evil and a monster and there will never be someone like him is very tempting because it gives us distance to him and his actions. BUT....he was no monster, he was a human being which was given power by other humans that felt betrayed by the establishment and the elite, that wanted a culprit for their miserable personal situation. There will always be people that fall for populist that say what they want to hear, mostly that it's someone else's fault that they're in a bad situation.
    Last edited by SwissHalen; 02.17.17 at 11:14 AM.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

That's true, but you reversed the roles. If I tell you that the moon is not made of swiss cheese you call me a moron.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

10.19.17 @ 04:58 PM
    Liked 2,121 Times in 1,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Wish I had a dollar for every time that poor Talking Heads song was used to make the same, stale oh so clever point. Ugh! David Byrne probably wishes he never wrote it.

what "stale oh so clever" point do you think I was making. Interested to know your interpretation

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

10.20.17 @ 05:19 AM
    Liked 4,651 Times in 2,372 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    that wasn't hammered on to death? I don't understand how you can have that perception.

and if that were his point he would have been accurate. but that wasn't his point. He goes on and on about the electoral college vote because to him it shows a decisive victory, because he cannot address votes because the answer to that is ....he lost the poplar vote. So he lives in a world where "all I do is win" and diminishes or frankly dismisses any other fact. He has created his own alternative fact reality and continues to live there...hence the new "rally"... but he is not going to be able to stay secluded in the White House or at Mar a Lago. the bubble is going to burst.

or in a three ring circus, but the ring master role is already taken.
    Hammered to death? By one Network and some conservative blogs which one would say are racist.

The guy flat out lied to the American public about his policy and nobody ever challenged him at a press conference about this. Not with 1/100th of the anger or intent of any press conference Trump has had to give.

Sure when WE talk about health care, you will hear this. Yes WE heard it in the debates when it was brought up but how many "journalists" from MSNBC or CNN actually called Obama out on this? Please nobody on that side even questioned him when he bribed Iran for our captured soldiers. Nobody was allowed to challenge the guy in the press room.

Now I am not saying that Trump shouldn't be asked tough questions but there is hypocrisy at how these people treated King Obama compared to King Trump.

When Trump decides to kill 8 million Jews, then he can be compared to Hitler. Until then he hasn't even come remotely close to any dictator I can recall from recent memory. Thinking that he will become Hitler because he has power and MIGHT abuse it, well any politician holding office can be considered Hitler as well

21. The Following 4 Members Like This Post: