Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Save
Page 1254 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 2547541154120412441251125212531254125512561257126413041354 ... LastLast
Results 18,796 to 18,810 of 24814
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 03:10 PM
    Liked 5,942 Times in 3,106 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Establishment Media Hides Trump’s New Policy to Stop ‘Genital Mutilation’ of American Girls
    Tucker had a guest on last night and he said that FGM was too disturbing to describe and he didn't, but then she came right out and quickly and graphically explained the procedure.

It's not that the media can't talk about it... it's just that they won't because the content makes them squirm.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Liked 10,689 Times in 5,868 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Tucker had a guest on last night and he said that FGM was too disturbing to describe and he didn't, but then she came right out and quickly and graphically explained the procedure.

It's not that the media can't talk about it... it's just that they won't because the content makes them squirm.
    Hirsi Ali. Mainstream media doesn't like her because she tells it like it is. They don't touch because it doesn't fit their narrative.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

Premium Member

4. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

6. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 02:35 PM
    Liked 15,009 Times in 8,501 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I hope he got a free bowl of kimchi with that haircut ...
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The past ain't what it used to be"

"Music is like candy. You throw out the rappers"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 07:40 AM
    Liked 4,315 Times in 2,210 Posts

Kind of chuckled at the pic of Trump with Nugent and Kidd Rock wondering how many pussies those guys grabbed in their lifetime?

I think she is a dingbat but still have a thing for Mrs Palin

9. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 03:24 PM
    Liked 6,860 Times in 3,972 Posts

Premium Member

Respect the office.

Take your fucking hats off.

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 03:25 PM
    Liked 16,695 Times in 8,189 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    I hope he got a free bowl of kimchi with that haircut ...
    Hopefully some dental floss, he has some serious gingivitis. Must be British.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 03:24 PM
    Liked 6,046 Times in 3,373 Posts

Trump going off on trade with Canada these past couple of days. He's gonna run out of friends if he keeps saying dumb shit in public.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1 hour ago

No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!

Trump needs to hire Janie... or maybe Kody.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 11:07 AM
    Liked 1,188 Times in 437 Posts

Freed Egyptian American prisoner returns home following Trump intervention

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1b7f434e5aea
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Liked 10,689 Times in 5,868 Posts

Premium Member

They are washing their money and gaining influence as we speak. The way they went about this was wrong.

I'll repost this since the pro legalization crowd (Not you) never considers or cares about the side effects. JUST GIMME THE DRUGS.
    Heck of tradeoff. Now they're laundering money like a mofo, and gaining influence in an American city. Of course the left loves this. High cost of living and high crime has always been acceptable to them.

Mexican drug cartels are taking full advantage of Colorado's marijuana laws

Sally Mamdooh
    9:02 PM, Apr 7, 2016

DENVER -
    The legalization of marijuana in the state of Colorado has not only been good for the local economy, but it has inadvertently helped fuel the business of Mexican drug cartels.

If you combine the legalization of marijuana and you combine that there are no regulations for the legalization of marijuana outside Colorado, it becomes an attractive criminal enterprises," said Jorge Duque with the Colorado Department of Law.

Duque said cartels are now trading drugs like heroin for marijuana, and the trade has since opened the door to drug and human trafficking.

“We have lots of victims. People are victimized whether they are being forced into prostitution, whether they are being kidnapped or just becoming addicts to illegal drug,” said Duque.

And with that, Duque argued, comes money laundering. He said Cartels are often disguising their money through legally purchasing marijuana or buying houses and growing marijuana in it.

Duque said the Colorado Attorney General’s Office is now working hand in hand with the Mexican consulate in Colorado to crack down on the growing criminal activity.

"We know now, that obviously we cannot solve every single problem that there is and obviously we can't do it alone."

The Attorney General’s Office estimates that drug trafficking profits in the U.S are about $65 billion a year.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...marijuana-laws

Good luck with that.

17 Alleged Mexican Cartel Operatives Charged in Colorado

21 Apr 2017

A federal grand jury returned an indictment charging 17 defendants for drug trafficking in direct connection with a Mexican drug cartel.
    The arrests and indictments of the 17 defendants were the result of a year-long investigation into a Mexican drug cartel operation that smuggled narcotics into the United States from California to Colorado, according to a statement from the Department of Justice.

Jeff Dorschner, Spokesman for the Colorado U.S. Attorney’s Office, told Breitbart Texas, “During the course of this investigation law enforcement determined that a Mexican Cartel was involved. The identity of that cartel is not being released as it remains the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation.”

According to the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), the Sinaloa Mexican Drug Cartel is known to be the dominant drug cartel in both California and Colorado.

Of the 17 defendants, 11 are from Mexico, four from El Salvador, and two are from California. Seven of the defendants are considered fugitives.

The defendants are alleged to have brought large quantities of cocaine and methamphetamine into the United States through California using secret compartments in vehicles. The drugs were kept in stash houses in Aurora, Colorado, before being distributed at a local grocery store.

A money transfer station at the grocery store was used to send some of the proceeds back to Mexico. The rest of the funds were smuggled back in secret vehicle compartments.

“We are committed to dismantling and removing the threat posed by these criminal organizations flooding American communities with dangerous narcotics,” said Attorney General Jeff Sessions. “This organization is alleged to have moved large amounts of meth and cocaine from Mexico to Colorado, with devastating impact on communities in their wake. I want to congratulate the outstanding federal, state, and local law enforcement cooperation that resulted in this highly successful operation. Replicating this kind of aggressive law enforcement take down is critical to breaking the backs of these criminal organizations.”

The Defendants from Mexico are: Jose Tapia-Rubio, 58, (naturalized); Selestino Hernandez-Mayo, 45; Fredy Paz-Herrera, age unknown; “Bancholas”, age unknown, (thought to be from Mexico); Rodrigo Mora-Sanchez, 49, (naturalized); Oscar Mora-Campos, age unknown; Eduardo Jimenez-Sanchez, 37; “Changuito”, age unknown, (thought to be from Mexico); “Um-9584”, age unknown, (thought to be from Mexico); Leopoldo Rodriguez-Padilla, Age Unknown; And Heberto Mora-Sanchez, 43.

The Defendants from El Salvador are Lara Zamora-Cruz, age unknown; Claudia Lisseth-Lara, 41, (naturalized); Vilma L. Zamora, 67; and Jose Chica-Orellana, age unknown.

The Defendants from California are Juan Carlos Medina-Soberanis, 31; and Erik Parra.

The indictment contains 45 counts, including an asset forfeiture allegation against the stash houses that were used to hide the drugs.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...rged-colorado/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 02:02 PM
    Liked 1,334 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Trump going off on trade with Canada these past couple of days. He's gonna run out of friends if he keeps saying dumb shit in public.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I agree with you in terms of lumber in particular, as well as some other products, but I have to agree with him when it comes to dairy.
    Actually about a year and a half ago, within Canada, there were some investigations into price fixing among the consortium of big dairy producers. It doesn't affect all the Provinces as hard, but we in the Western Provinces for instance , pay some of the highest prices for dairy products in the civilized world.
    Because of this, we, at least in BC, who live geographically close to the Can/US border have a very large number of people who scoot across the border to pick up cheese, yogurt, etc. in large amounts, and milk in the gallons. It actually caused a bit of a mess between Vancouver and Blaine Washington, because so many from the Canadian side were buying all the milk, and States residents were left empty handed, and were complaining that we should not be allowed to buy it.

That said, we do have very good quality milk, and so I don't mind paying a little more, but when the cost difference can be over half, you tend to think more with your wallet.
    Of course these high prices, also translate into high cost in trade as well.

He could have chosen his words a bit more appropriately, but it's tough to argue the bottom line.

The word "disgraceful" to describe the cost of dairy has been used by BC residents more than once....Especially considering we have an extremely large dairy farm community that produces a lot. Usually high cost is associated with high demand, low yield...That's not the case here.
    It comes down to greed and protectionism.
    I'm not being an apologist here....Just telling it like it is. My father's side of the family; some of them have been in the industry in the 50's thru 70's when Palm Dairy was the big name out here. They actually were run out of business as the consortium started to solidify in the two following decades. It became the norm to jack up the prices despite high yields, and them being a smaller supplier just couldn't compete as DairyLand and Foremost became a monopoly.

My uncle took the buyout (which was small by today's standards) and started a nursery for landscaping. He died a happy man. He was absolutely miserable those last years of running the dairy farm with all the pressure, and backbiting going on in that industry.
    Last edited by we die young; 04.21.17 at 09:51 AM.

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

08.23.17 @ 02:02 PM
    Liked 1,334 Times in 784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Kind of chuckled at the pic of Trump with Nugent and Kidd Rock wondering how many pussies those guys grabbed in their lifetime?

I think she is a dingbat but still have a thing for Mrs Palin
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing.
    Palin IS a dingbat, but I guarantee she would be a fun date, and worth the throat cancer risk.
    Hell....I'd even let her repaint my house!
    Last edited by we die young; 04.21.17 at 10:01 AM.

21. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member