Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 2802 of 3001 FirstFirst ... 180223022702275227922799280028012802280328042805281228522902 ... LastLast
Results 42,016 to 42,030 of 45006
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 06:14 PM
    Liked 4,328 Times in 2,608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Have you even been following along? How can you even ask that question if you’ve been paying attention to this whole shit show? You act like Solomon and Moses are conducting this clown opera.
    Yes, I have.

It does seem super convenient. Law-enforcement is almost always doing what they’re supposed to be… until they’re investigating Trump. A super majority of “experts” supposed be listened to (border patrol)… unless those experts disagree with Trump (economists). The only “expert” opinions that matter on immigration… Agree with Trump. Obama can’t make immigration law unilaterally...But Trump can build a wall and take private property to do it, unilaterally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

And now this extremely not suspicious behavior.

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.

The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference.

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

06.24.19 @ 10:23 PM
    Liked 10,124 Times in 5,519 Posts

Premium Member

They said hello. They talked about grandkids, golf...

6. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 05:48 PM
    Liked 16,926 Times in 9,569 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    They said hello. They talked about grandkids, golf...
    They were on a conference call with Dr Evil.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Don’t you really think he was teaching Putin how to grab ‘em by the pussy

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Don’t you really think he was teaching Putin how to grab ‘em by the pussy

Goulash.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 07:52 PM
    Liked 15,438 Times in 8,089 Posts

Premium Member

Well, since the Washington (com)Post reported it it must be true...

Meanwhile his opponent in the election rigged up a home brew server to use for official government e-mail business, bleach bit electronic documents, smashed phones and deleted 33,000 e-mails and no one seems to care.

But I'm supposed to care that Trump "concealed" his face to face meetings with Putin.

Go pound sand, Washington (com)Post.
    Last edited by Get The Show On The Road; 01.12.19 at 04:12 PM.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

13. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Yes, I have.

It does seem super convenient. Law-enforcement is almost always doing what they’re supposed to be… until they’re investigating Trump. A super majority of “experts” supposed be listened to (border patrol)… unless those experts disagree with Trump (economists). The only “expert” opinions that matter on immigration… Agree with Trump. Obama can’t make immigration law unilaterally...But Trump can build a wall and take private property to do it, unilaterally.

Mueller isn't law enforcement. He's a deep state hack appointed by a corrupt DOJ to investigate some bogus allegation made up by people who have a vested interest in seeing Trump removed from office.

The same DOJ and FBI that was caught using opposition research paid for by Trump's election opponent to justify wire tapping and spying on the Trump campaign. by the way, where's the investigation into "election meddling" by the Clinton campaign for paying a foreign entity to dig up dirt to smear Trump? How is that any different than what Trump is being accused of, only we know that it is actually true.

This is the same "law enforcement" that had two of its members caught texting anti-Trump messages back and forth and somehow managed to be appointed to Mueller's team. And were only removed when the texts became public. Oh, but they had an "insurance policy" if Trump got elected.

I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm starting to agree with BREW that you're trolling because I cannot believe you take this shit seriously.
    Last edited by Get The Show On The Road; 01.12.19 at 04:20 PM.

15. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 01:09 PM
    Liked 2,067 Times in 1,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Mueller isn't law enforcement. He's a deep state hack appointed by a corrupt DOJ to investigate some bogus allegation made up by people who have a vested interest in seeing Trump removed from office.

The same DOJ and FBI that was caught using opposition research paid for by Trump's election opponent to justify wire tapping and spying on the Trump campaign. by the way, where's the investigation into "election meddling" by the Clinton campaign for paying a foreign entity to dig up dirt to smear Trump? How is that any different than what Trump is being accused of, only we know that it is actually true.

This is the same "law enforcement" that had two of its members caught texting anti-Trump messages back and forth and somehow managed to be appointed to Mueller's team. And were only removed when the texts became public. Oh, but they had an "insurance policy" if Trump got elected.

I try to give you the benefit of the doubt but I'm starting to agree with BREW that you're trolling because I cannot believe you take this shit seriously.
    You were ok with Mueller until he investigated Trump. I'm pretty sure you never criticized him when he was FBI chief. But if you want a democrat to replace Mueller, I'm probably ok with that.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    You were ok with Mueller until he investigated Trump. I'm pretty sure you never criticized him when he was FBI chief. But if you want a democrat to replace Mueller, I'm probably ok with that.
    I was okay with Mueller?

And you know this how?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 01:09 PM
    Liked 2,067 Times in 1,164 Posts

Buffett son spends millions to boost border security in rural Arizona, report says

Paulina Dedaj 3 hours ago

Howard Buffett, Warren’s oldest son, has become a crusader at the border, using his organizations and wealth to boost security efforts of local authorities and volunteer groups, according to a recent report.

While his interest in border security may seem odd, a closer look at the 64-year-old billionaire and philanthropist reveals he’s no stranger to the issue. Buffett owns a ranch in Cochise County, Arizona, that sits just 300 yards from the U.S.-Mexico border.

In addition, a report by The Phoenix New Times indicated a close relationship between Buffett and law enforcement, with the former reportedly gifting $30 million to date to the Cochise County Sheriff’s Office and similar groups.

According to the report, much of that money has been used to jump-start an investigative unit into human and drug smuggling, renovate one jail, build law enforcement training facilities, including a shooting range, arm officers, purchase surveillance equipment and even provide the sheriff’s office with at least three helicopters.

In 2013 Buffett was awarded the title of “special deputy” after giving the sheriff’s office nearly $1 million in gifts, the paper said. He also reportedly became an active member of the Cochise County Sheriff’s Assist Team (SAT), a private volunteer group that is said to provide security and intelligence.

It was not clear what role Buffett has in the organization, but he soon became the main source of funding for it, according to the report.

While SAT members are said to have no law enforcement authority, The Phoenix New Times reported that the organization was given guns, armor and vehicles purchased by the sheriff’s office using money from Buffett for patrolling purposes.

The Cochise County Sheriff’s Office did not reply to Fox News’ request for comment but a public information officer told the paper that while the weapons were purchased for SAT, no member was ever issued a firearm because they all failed to meet certain qualifications.

The spokesperson also stated that Buffett has no legal authority in Cochise County, despite being named as “Ranch Patrol Liaison Officer [...] with the rank of Deputy Commander” in 2016.

Records obtained by the paper show that Buffett has been involved in patrols and even conducted traffic stops.

Buffett has donated throughout the years to Cochise County Sheriff’s Office and similar groups through his foundation.

The Howard G. Buffett Foundation in Decatur, Illinois, has gifted funds not only to local authorities in Arizona, but also the Macon County Sheriff’s Office, where he was also named “Civilian Undersheriff" in 2014, and helped to fund another law enforcement training facility in Macon County, according to the report.

The Phoenix New Times obtained emails from the Decatur Police Department that showed that Buffett had taken two members of local law enforcement down to the border with him sometime in early 2016. Those emails reportedly contained surveillance images of what looked to be smugglers crossing Buffett’s ranch.

The Howard G. Buffett Foundation did not reply to Fox News’ request for comment.

Buffett published a book in April 2018, titled "Our 50-State Border Crisis: How the Mexican Border Fuels the Drug Epidemic Across America,” suggesting his own idea of what needs to be done at the border to boost security.

He believes that the best solution is a combination of properly equipped law enforcement, some barriers in places and cooperation with Mexico and other countries.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffett-s...na-report-says

Quick! Somebody tell him that this is all manufactured and that he’s an idiot for spending all that money.

"Some barriers" doesn't mean a 2000-mile wall. His ideas make sense.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Really? Who didn't know that Mueller was a POS? Iraq war anyone? How about the numerous fuckups in his career?

20. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

"Some barriers" doesn't mean a 2000-mile wall. His ideas make sense.
    Yeah, pay attention. That's what they've been saying for some time now.

22. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    I was okay with Mueller?

And you know this how?
    Because he's OK with him.

24. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Eruption
    Last Online

06.21.19 @ 12:18 PM
    Liked 1,079 Times in 375 Posts

Dr. Evil? How did Bezos get involved with this?