Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3361 of 3468 FirstFirst ... 236128613261331133513358335933603361336233633364337134113461 ... LastLast
Results 50,401 to 50,415 of 52006
    Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

01.27.20 @ 02:17 PM
    Liked 17,747 Times in 9,415 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    That seems to be all you can say.

No you can’t see it.

Democrat handouts by robbing Peter to pay Paul = bad.

Republican handouts by robbing Peter to Pay Paul = good.

Then condemning giving people handouts by robbing Peter to pay Paul.

The Yang thing would be a sick burn if it weren’t for 90% libertarian. But a solid try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's a difference between giving handouts to farmers short term in an attempt to correct an imbalance with the goal of not continuing to do that long term and giving handouts to people in general just to do it for votes and political points.

You know this so you're just being obtuse and argumentative.

And I find it highly amusing that you're reverting to the Republican/Democrat bullshit when I've made it abundantly clear that I have no use for the Republican party either.

Go vote for Andrew Yang. He'll be a big proponent of your alleged small government bonafides.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

2. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

01.27.20 @ 12:29 PM
    Liked 14,484 Times in 7,892 Posts

That seems to be all you can say.

No you canít see it.

Democrat handouts by robbing Peter to pay Paul = bad.

Republican handouts by robbing Peter to Pay Paul = good.

Then condemning giving people handouts by robbing Peter to pay Paul. Youíre playing team sports, justifying your team doing exactly what you condemn the other team for.

The Yang thing would be a sick burn if it werenít for 90% libertarian.

Weíve always been cordial. TDS gets thrown at me on almost a daily basis, as well as anyone who dare criticize him.

I hurl BDS at you once and now Iím ďfull of shit.Ē Sad, man.

And you're not a broken record? Give me a fuckin break. What amazes me is how much free time you have to post in here whining about Trump, almost seems to be 24/7 with you. You are consumed with hatred for the man. Sad.

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

01.27.20 @ 02:02 PM
    Liked 4,706 Times in 2,845 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    There's a difference between giving handouts to farmers short term in an attempt to correct an imbalance with the goal of not continuing to do that long term and giving handouts to people in general just to do it for votes and political points.

You know this so you're just being obtuse and argumentative.

And I find it highly amusing that you're reverting to the Republican/Democrat bullshit when I've made it abundantly clear that I have no use for the Republican party either.

Go vote for Andrew Yang. He'll be a big proponent of your alleged small government bonafides.
    See, the left would say, ďThereís a difference between helping destitute people with a life necessity like food and giving welfare to billionaire farmers.Ē

They believe just as passionately as you that the handouts they support are justified.

Hereís the thing: embrace what you actually believe! You believe that itís better for farmers to have that money than the people who are taxed, and I donít question your passion or true belief in that. I may think youíre wrong, but I understand it comes from a well-intentioned place of helping.

Well, my leftist friends are coming from a good place when they say they believe itís better for poor people to have the money then the people who are taxed. And I understand their legitimate passion and true belief in that even if I think theyíre wrong.

So go ahead and believe in the welfare you believe in, like most people. I just caution that others truly believe in their version of welfare just as much as you believe in yours.

Anyway, the odds of me voting for Andrew Yang are slim and none, but it shouldnít be a surprise that an ideological libertarian is going to agree with one of both sides a decent amount of the time.

Moreso than Yang, I agree 78% with Reagan in the 80s. I sure wish the Republican Party more resembled him, today.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    And you're not a broken record? Give me a fuckin break. What amazes me is how much free time you have to post in here whining about Trump, almost seems to be 24/7 with you. You are consumed with hatred for the man. Sad.
    Oh good, weíre at the point where we insult people for posting on here too much when we all chip in to keep this place alive to come here and post on a board for a defunct band thatís put out one new album in 20 years.

It is truly amazing how no one of you conservatives had a problem with me bashing pretty much everything Obama did for 8 years. No ďbroken recordĒ claims then. No ďyou post too much here and itís so sad how much you hate on Obama.Ē

The difference now is your tribe won.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Oh good, we’re at the point where we insult people for posting on here too much when we all chip in to keep this place alive to come here and post on a board for a defunct band that’s put out one new album in 20 years.

It is truly amazing how no one of you conservatives had a problem with me bashing pretty much everything Obama did for 8 years. No “broken record” claims then. No “you post too much here and it’s so sad how much you hate on Obama.”

None of us have a "tribe."

Unless that "tribe" is that the US government is corrupt and doesn't work for the people it is supposed to represent anymore.

You would do yourself some good to take a moment to ponder why people like myself, Brook, and JD are taking you to task for your behavior. None of us have said that we're huge fans of Donald Trump personally. All three of us have stated that we would prefer someone with less baggage, but at this point in time he's what we've got so we'll live with it.

I don't give a shit what you said about Obama, you should have been bashing everything he did.

My problem now is that you want to believe everything the mainstream press parrots about Trump, you're more concerned about his method for getting to the bottom of what went on in the Ukraine instead of the facts themselves, and all of the sudden you're telling us we should count on US law enforcement to go after Biden after you've railed about how horrible US law enforcement is on here for years.

It makes no sense, and I haven't a clue why you behave like this other than some deep seated animus toward Trump. Well, you're not alone there so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

None of us have a "tribe."

Unless that "tribe" is that the US government is corrupt and doesn't work for the people it is supposed to represent anymore.

You would do yourself some good to take a moment to ponder why people like myself, Brook, and JD are taking you to task for your behavior. None of us have said that we're huge fans of Donald Trump personally. All three of us have stated that we would prefer someone with less baggage, but at this point in time he's what we've got so we'll live with it.

I don't give a shit what you said about Obama, you should have been bashing everything he did.

My problem now is that you want to believe everything the mainstream press parrots about Trump, you're more concerned about his method for getting to the bottom of what went on in the Ukraine instead of the facts themselves, and all of the sudden you're telling us we should count on US law enforcement to go after Biden after you've railed about how horrible US law enforcement is on here for years.

It makes no sense, and I haven't a clue why you behave like this other than some deep seated animus toward Trump. Well, you're not alone there so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.
    Youíre not a fan but you agree with him something like 97% of the time, right? You may wish he had less baggage but you basically agree with his platform entirely. I mean, I realize fan is shirt for fanatic, but you basically believe in everything he does. I donít.

Iím passionate about small government and liberty and Trump reflects none of those ideals. And itís completely frustrating to see the group of people ostensibly about that agree with someone like Trump nearly 100% of the time.

Standing around high fiving everyone about how awesome the most powerful man is isnít something Iím that interested in. And I have repeatedly come here to commend him for the things he does I like. How many people respond to that? Zero, so far. How many respond to critiques? All the time. So there you go.

The Crowdstrike thing is total bullshit. As far as Biden, provide some shred of evidence. I even said, fine, open up an investigation into Biden. Find out the truth. But asking Ukraine to do it is bullshit, too. They donít enforce US laws. They have no authority. And asking witnesses in a Senate trial doesnít do anything either.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

You’re not a fan but you agree with him something like 97% of the time, right? You may wish he had less baggage but you basically agree with his platform entirely. I mean, I realize fan is shirt for fanatic, but you basically believe in everything he does. I don’t.

I’m passionate about small government and liberty and Trump reflects none of those ideals. And it’s completely frustrating to see the group of people ostensibly about that agree with someone like Trump nearly 100% of the time.

Standing around high fiving everyone about how awesome the most powerful man is isn’t something I’m that interested in. And I have repeatedly come here to commend him for the things he does I like. How many people respond to that? Zero, so far. How many respond to critiques? All the time. So there you go.

The Crowdstrike thing is total bullshit. As far as Biden, provide some shred of evidence. I even said, fine, open up an investigation into Biden. Find out the truth. But asking Ukraine to do it is bullshit, too. They don’t enforce US laws. They have no authority. And asking witnesses in a Senate trial doesn’t do anything either.

Yep. I agree with putting Americans first, I agree with not importing slave labor that drives down wages and I agree with not sending our troops to shitholes across the world to be involved in wars we have no business being in.

I don't believe in taxing the rich more so we can give free tuition to college, I don't believe in Medicare for all, I don't believe in further gun restrictions and I don't believe in a federally dictated educational system. I don't believe in criminalizing drug possession, I don't believe the Federal Government ought to be in the marriage business, and I don't believe that climate change is a huge issue.

That's the way I answered the questions. I didn't do so with any candidate in mind, I answered them based on what I personally believe. The website you provided told me that Donald Trump matched my opinion 93 percent, so if you disagree take it up with them.

According to them Andrew Yang is your preferred candidate, yet according to you we shouldn't believe that because you're Mr. Libertarian. Well, either you answered the questions honestly and that's what it came up with or the website is just full of shit because there's no way you could support a big government stooge, right?
    Last edited by Get The Show On The Road; 12.10.19 at 09:40 PM.

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Yep. I agree with putting Americans first, I agree with not importing slave labor that drives down wages and I agree with not sending our troops to shitholes across the world to be involved in wars we have no business being in.

I don't believe in taxing the rich more so we can give free tuition to college, I don't believe in Medicare for all, I don't believe in further gun restrictions and I don't believe in a federally dictated educational system. I don't believe in criminalizing drug possession, I don't believe the Federal Government ought to be in the marriage business, and I don't believe that climate change is a huge issue.

That's the way I answered the questions. I didn't do so with any candidate in mind, I answered them based on what I personally believe. The website you provided told me that Donald Trump matched my opinion 93 percent, so if you disagree take it up with them.

According to them Andrew Yang is your preferred candidate, yet according to you we shouldn't believe that because you're Mr. Libertarian. Well, either you answered the questions honestly and that's what it came up with or the website is just full of shit because there's no way you could support a big government stooge, right?
    It wasnít a dig at you. I assume you answered honestly. Itís just strange to say heís not your guy yet you agree over 90% of the time. You may not like him personally, but is there another candidate even close? Policy-wise, he is your guy.

Anyway, fine, make Yang jokes, but I line up most with Ron Paul 88%, Gary Johnson 87% , and Ronald Reagan 78%.

They havenít yet added third party people at least that I saw. ThTs why Yang is tops, itís only Trump and the Dems.

Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 12.10.19 at 10:02 PM.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Oh good, we’re at the point where we insult people for posting on here too much when we all chip in to keep this place alive to come here and post on a board for a defunct band that’s put out one new album in 20 years.

It is truly amazing how no one of you conservatives had a problem with me bashing pretty much everything Obama did for 8 years. No “broken record” claims then. No “you post too much here and it’s so sad how much you hate on Obama.”

Yes, because that's what I said.

You're just being intentionally obtuse, as is your usual MO.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

You’re not a fan but you agree with him something like 97% of the time, right? You may wish he had less baggage but you basically agree with his platform entirely. I mean, I realize fan is shirt for fanatic, but you basically believe in everything he does. I don’t.

I’m passionate about small government and liberty and Trump reflects none of those ideals. And it’s completely frustrating to see the group of people ostensibly about that agree with someone like Trump nearly 100% of the time.

Standing around high fiving everyone about how awesome the most powerful man is isn’t something I’m that interested in. And I have repeatedly come here to commend him for the things he does I like. How many people respond to that? Zero, so far. How many respond to critiques? All the time. So there you go.

The Crowdstrike thing is total bullshit. As far as Biden, provide some shred of evidence. I even said, fine, open up an investigation into Biden. Find out the truth. But asking Ukraine to do it is bullshit, too. They don’t enforce US laws. They have no authority. And asking witnesses in a Senate trial doesn’t do anything either.

I bet it wouldnt be too hard to see that you responding favorably to anything by Trump was probably in the midst of a conversation with the usual political posters, such as DD, Brook, Mike, Show etc. But, yes, I'm just sure everyone probably took ALL of those times to completely ignore you. Sure.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Yes, because that's what I said.

You're just being intentionally obtuse, as is your usual MO.
    I bet it wouldnt be too hard to see that you responding favorably to anything by Trump was probably in the midst of a conversation with the usual political posters, such as DD, Brook, Mike, Show etc. But, yes, I'm just sure everyone probably took ALL of those times to completely ignore you. Sure.
    Itís not a shock that someone who disagrees with Trump on half of the issuesóand completely on his biggest issues, like trade and immigrationówould disagree a lot with people who agree with him over 90% of the time. Some could call it TDS. Others could call it people who disagree disagreeing.

We can go back and forth on that stuff and thatís fine. The problem is letting him off the hook for things like doubling the deficit in one term. For saying heís pulling troops out of the Middle East when heís actually adding them. For corporate welfare. These are things we should agree on and are bad.

I keep reading about the lot of you being conservatives, not Republicans, and how Trump isnít a conservative, but then all I see is support for what he does. So something doesnít compute. Make sense?

Iím not saying I was intentionally ignored. Iím saying getting in on the circle jerk isnít notable. The criticism is notable, gets responded to, and there discussion and suddenly all I do is bitch about Trump.

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

01.27.20 @ 01:56 PM
    Liked 523 Times in 350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Of course. But neither party gives a shit about deficits.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Trump makes Obama look like a penny pincher..look at what the fed is pumping in
    Dealing with it.

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

It’s not a shock that someone who disagrees with Trump on half of the issues—and completely on his biggest issues, like trade and immigration—would disagree a lot with people who agree with him over 90% of the time. Some could call it TDS. Others could call it people who disagree disagreeing.

We can go back and forth on that stuff and that’s fine. The problem is letting him off the hook for things like doubling the deficit in one term. For saying he’s pulling troops out of the Middle East when he’s actually adding them. For corporate welfare. These are things we should agree on and are bad.

I keep reading about the lot of you being conservatives, not Republicans, and how Trump isn’t a conservative, but then all I see is support for what he does. So something doesn’t compute. Make sense?

I’m not saying I was intentionally ignored. I’m saying getting in on the circle jerk isn’t notable. The criticism is notable, gets responded to, and there discussion and suddenly all I do is bitch about Trump.

I want our troops out of the Middle East. Period. And I've seen Brook say the same. And I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here has said the deficit is an embarrassment, and have said it for years. But, you seem to rather have had Hillary, and now, one of the leftist whackjobs or one of the establishment Repukes at the helm instead of Trump. Sorry, but we will disagree on that til Kingdom Come. The Impeachment has been a joke and a colossal waste of time and money, as it was with Clinton.

I dont care if you're Reagan, or Roosevelt, or Washington, or Lincoln or whoever, you aren't going to agree with them all the time. But, even before Trump entered office, the Dems made it crystal clear they wanted to impeach him. You and Darrin want to sit and stroke each other saying theres a smoking gun. Okaaaay, riiiiight. Agree to disagree lol.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

01.27.20 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 19,514 Times in 11,183 Posts

John Solomon has backed up every bit of his reporting. He has also provided documentation for nearly everything he has reported. The left and mainstream put him on the attack list once he started investigating the Russia Hoax.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

20. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    John Solomon has backed up every bit of his reporting. He has also provided documentation for nearly everything he has reported. The left and mainstream put him on the attack list once he started investigating the Russia Hoax.
    Remember, LM cant even admit Russia was a hoax. I think he's still waiting for the smoking gun on that.