Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3455 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 24552955335534053445345234533454345534563457345834653505 ... LastLast
Results 51,811 to 51,825 of 53070
    Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.27.20 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 20,009 Times in 11,502 Posts

DOJ ADMITS FISA RENEWALS
    ON CARTER PAGE WERE ILLEGAL
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

02.27.20 @ 08:15 PM
    Liked 1,203 Times in 647 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    DOJ ADMITS FISA RENEWALS
    ON CARTER PAGE WERE ILLEGAL
    Isn't this old news from back in mid-Summer? Or is there something more that just came out?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Isn't this old news from back in mid-Summer? Or is there something more that just came out?
    Broke tonight
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Trump to become first president in history to speak at March for Life
    by Kimberly Leonard

January 22, 2020

President Trump will deliver an in-person speech on Friday at the March for Life, an annual rally held in Washington protesting the legalization of abortion.

Trump will be the first president in history to appear at the march, one of the highest-profile events of the anti-abortion movement. March for Life is in its 47th year, having taken place every year since the passage of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide.

Last year, Vice President Mike Pence made a surprise appearance at the march before roughly 100,000 attendees. The president also gave a message of support for the cause to attendees through a live video.

Jeanne Mancini, president of the organizing group, celebrated the announcement in a statement, saying Trump had been loyal to the anti-abortion movement.

"From the appointment of pro-life judges and federal workers, to cutting taxpayer funding for abortions here and abroad, to calling for an end to late-term abortions, President Trump and his administration have been consistent champions for life and their support for the March for Life has been unwavering," she said. "We are grateful for all these pro-life accomplishments and look forward to gaining more victories for life in the future.”

The announcement landed on the anniversary of Roe. The anti-abortion movement, which was initially skeptical about Trump as the Republican nominee, now champions him as a president deeply committed to its cause.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...march-for-life

5. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

DOJ finds two Carter Page FISA orders 'not valid'
    by Anthony Leonardi & Daniel Chaitin

January 23, 2020

The Justice Department concluded there was insufficient evidence to authorize the extended electronic surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

In a letter delivered to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in December, the agency said it found "there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power" in justifying the two final FISA warrant renewals.

FISA court presiding Judge James Boasberg acknowledged the lack of evidence in a court order, made public on Thursday, writing that the government concluded, "in view of the material misstatements and omissions, that the court's authorizations ... were not valid."

The revelations come after DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz released a report that lambasted the agency and the FBI for 17 “significant errors and omissions” related to its wiretapping of Page, stretching from October 2016 to summer 2017, and relying on British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s salacious and unverified dossier. The watchdog also determined that the opening of the Trump-Russia investigation was justified, which was disputed by the Justice Department.

The FISA court order does not reveal whether the Justice Department found the first two orders were flawed in the same way.

Representatives for the Justice Department and the FBI declined to comment for this report.

Page was one of a handful of Trump campaign aides under FBI scrutiny as part of the broader counterintelligence investigation dubbed Crossfire Hurricane. In making their case to the FISA court, the bureau said they believed Page, a U.S. citizen, had been "the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government" to influence the outcome of the 2016 election.

Page was never charged with any wrongdoing by special counsel Robert Mueller, who took over the counterintelligence investigation in May 2017. He released a statement on Thursday, saying, “Today’s unprecedented court filing represents another step on the road to recovery for America’s deeply damaged judicial system. I hope that this latest admission of guilt for these civil rights abuses by the Justice Department marks continued progress towards restoring justice and remedying these reputationally ruinous injuries.”

Following Horowitz's investigation, FBI Director Christopher Wray ordered more than 40 “corrective steps” to address the watchdog's report, including 12 reforms related to the FISA process.

In a rare public order, the FISA court criticized the FBI's handling of the Page applications as "antithetical to the heightened duty of candor described above" and demanded an evaluation from the bureau. The FISA court also ordered a review of all FISA filings handled by Kevin Clinesmith, the FBI lawyer who altered a key document about Page in the third renewal process. He is now under criminal investigation by U.S. Attorney John Durham, a prosecutor from Connecticut who was tasked by Attorney General William Barr with investigating the origins of the Russia inquiry.

In a Jan. 10 response to the court, Wray said he "deeply regrets" the FBI's failures in the Page FISA process and offered a timetable of reforms and training the bureau is undertaking. But the FISA court's pick to advise it on the reform process, Obama administration lawyer David Kris, submitted a brief last week that pushed for improved communications between FBI and DOJ attorneys on FISA matters beyond what the bureau has proposed.

In the order revealed on Thursday, the FISA court demanded feedback from the government, including a "detailed description of the steps taken or to be taken to restrict access to such information in unminimized form," plus the completion of a declassification review by the end of the month.

Republicans have raised concerns about Kris, citing how he talked up Mueller's Russia investigation, criticized the House Intelligence Committee's 2018 memo on alleged FISA abuses, and heralded Horowitz's report for how it "repudiates the claims of a coup and related deep-state conspiracies in the FBI as advanced by President Trump and his supporters." With three FISA provisions expected to sunset in March, GOP lawmakers threatened to make a stand against Kris, as some talk about begrudgingly abolishing the FISA court if their concerns about it being used to target political opponents are not addressed.

On the Democratic side, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler requested the Justice Department and the FBI share FISA-related documents with the panel as it considers potential reforms.

A number of high-ranking officials at the Justice Department and the FBI signed off on the Page FISA warrant applications, including FBI Director James Comey. Horowitz criticized the FBI's "entire chain of command" in the Page FISA process and said, "The activities we found here don’t vindicate anybody who touched this."

In an interview with Fox News Sunday, Comey took responsibility for the "sloppiness" revealed in Horowitz's report.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ders-not-valid

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

02.27.20 @ 02:49 PM
    Liked 1,453 Times in 918 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Golly, I wonder which way they'd vote for once in.

Migrants say they will wait out Trump's presidency in Mexico, and try to enter again once a Democrat gets into office
    "...once Trump is defeated and the Democrats take over..."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/migran...dem-is-elected
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Last Online

02.28.20 @ 03:58 AM
    Liked 11,685 Times in 6,460 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Trump to become first president in history to speak at March for Life
    by Kimberly Leonard

January 22, 2020

President Trump will deliver an in-person speech on Friday at the March for Life, an annual rally held in Washington protesting the legalization of abortion.

Trump will be the first president in history to appear at the march, one of the highest-profile events of the anti-abortion movement. March for Life is in its 47th year, having taken place every year since the passage of Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide.

Last year, Vice President Mike Pence made a surprise appearance at the march before roughly 100,000 attendees. The president also gave a message of support for the cause to attendees through a live video.

Jeanne Mancini, president of the organizing group, celebrated the announcement in a statement, saying Trump had been loyal to the anti-abortion movement.

"From the appointment of pro-life judges and federal workers, to cutting taxpayer funding for abortions here and abroad, to calling for an end to late-term abortions, President Trump and his administration have been consistent champions for life and their support for the March for Life has been unwavering," she said. "We are grateful for all these pro-life accomplishments and look forward to gaining more victories for life in the future.”

The announcement landed on the anniversary of Roe. The anti-abortion movement, which was initially skeptical about Trump as the Republican nominee, now champions him as a president deeply committed to its cause.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...march-for-life
    Twitter Attaches Warning to Trump Campaign’s Pro-Life Video

https://freebeacon.com/politics/twit...GjjcAiMu3sET1s

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Thanks to this booming economy, I just got my first raise in years. Without asking.

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Default President Trump Delivers Remarks at the 47th Annual March for Life

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.27.20 @ 10:10 PM
    Liked 18,145 Times in 9,640 Posts

Premium Member

This clown show is a fucking embarrassment.

Listening to dip-Schiff trying to explain why Ukraine "matters" to the US is pure comedic gold.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Ha ha! Now we've got a McCain reference, "we're all Ukranians now."

Give me a fucking break.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Ha ha! Now we've got a McCain reference, "we're all Ukranians now."

Give me a fucking break.
    як ти смієш!

16. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    як ти смієш!
    They even brought him back from the grave to speak.

Even when they die you can't fucking get rid of these guys.

Last Online

02.28.20 @ 03:58 AM
    Liked 11,685 Times in 6,460 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    як ти смієш!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Can someone tell me what the fuck this clown Schiff is talking about?

What a fucking clown.