Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3309 of 3349 FirstFirst ... 2309280932093259329933063307330833093310331133123319 ... LastLast
Results 49,621 to 49,635 of 50233
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.09.19 @ 02:47 AM
    Liked 11,929 Times in 6,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Trump made the call.

He didn't think it through beforehand.

It wasn't perfect.

He's going to be impeached in the House, then they are going to put Joe Biden on trial in the Senate.

There's your summary.
    So nothing has changed. Gotcha.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 07:18 PM
    Liked 26,907 Times in 13,577 Posts

I'm with LM on FISA.

Don't complain about a shadow legal system, then extend the Patriot Act and sign the NDAA with the destruction of the Bill of Rights embedded in them.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 11:40 PM
    Liked 4,064 Times in 2,478 Posts

Premium Member

NDAA is like Order 66
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

5. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 17,224 Times in 9,095 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    NDAA is like Order 66
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 05:03 PM
    Liked 18,964 Times in 10,850 Posts

Looks like Vindman got caught lying about not knowing who the whistleblower is today. No surprise

Then there’s this..

War Heroes Bash Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman: ‘Operative,’ ‘Disgrace’

Kristina Wong 19 Nov 2019

War heroes slammed Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a National Security Council official who testified Tuesday in the impeachment inquiry’s third public hearing.

Vindman, who served as director of Eurasia at the NSC, testified that after listening to the July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenksy, he went to the NSC lawyer to report his concerns about the call.

Specifically, Vindman testified that he thought it was wrong that Trump brought up investigations into allegations of whether Ukraine interfered in the 2016 elections as well as allegations surrounding Hunter Biden’s seat on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company whose executive was being investigated for corruption.

Vindman testified that he did not have concerns whether it was illegal or a crime, but said he found it morally wrong. He also testified that he advised the Ukrainians not to get involved in U.S. domestic politics.

Vindman’s testimony rubbed some military veterans the wrong way, including prominent war heroes.

Mark Geist, a Marine who fought off terrorists during the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack on the U.S. annex in Libya, tweeted:

”Vindman is a disgrace to all who have served. Transcript of his previous closed door testimony he clearly admits to undermining the @POTUS foreign policy and now he has chairman Schiff advising him on how to answer questions”.

Rob O’Neill, the Navy SEAL who killed Osama bin Laden, also criticized Vindman as an “operative.”

“I agree. I wish the left wouldn’t use his uniform to make him a saint. He’s an operative with an agenda,” he said in response to a tweet by the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.

Trump Jr. tweeted: “Anyone listening to Vindman stammer through this seemingly trying to remember the Catch Phrases he was well coached on should get that. He’s a low level partisan bureaucrat and nothing more.”

Jonathan T. Gilliam, another well-known Navy SEAL tweeted:

“This guy reeks of spy! #Vindman should be added to the list of deep staters that should be charged with conspiracy to overthrow”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tive-disgrace/

Interesting that Vindman was offered a job in the Ukrainian government several times too. Very interesting.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 4,644 Times in 2,810 Posts

He also turned down the offer multiple times.

It’s amazing that if you’re military and break with Trump, suddenly your service is called into question.

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Yeah, he should have vetoed it.

There's a lot of things he should be doing. Here's the problem - he can't unilaterally piss off the entire Republican Party or else his ass is out of office.

You're anger is misdirected - it should be aimed at the Republicans that backed this bipartisan bullshit.

Finally whether you like him or not you should be up in arms about this shit being used as a political weapon against his campaign. That's a dangerous precedent to set and you can be angry about Trump signing this crap and still recognize it should never be used as a political weapon to try to sabotage a candidate.
    I said that ultimately the answer is it’s used on no one.

It’s worse that just putting an amendment in to curb abuse brought threats of a veto.

But this idea that signing into law that it’s okay for it to be easier to abuse while at the same time complaining that it was abused rings totally hollow with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

We’re in the strangest timeline.

The President’s personal lawyer is being investigated criminally for corrupt business dealings in Ukraine at the same time the US House of Reps is in an impeachment inquiry about Giuliani’s efforts to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens for corrupt business dealings in Ukraine.

Ukrainian gas executive cooperating in US probe of Giuliani
    By MICHAEL BIESECKER and DESMOND BUTLER
    today

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors are planning to interview an executive with Ukraine’s state-owned gas company as part of an ongoing probe into the business dealings of Rudy Giuliani and two of his Soviet-born business associates.

A lawyer for Andrew Favorov confirmed Tuesday that he is scheduled to meet voluntarily with the U.S. Justice Department. Favorov is the director of the integrated gas division at Naftogaz, the state-owned gas provider in Ukraine.

Federal prosecutors in New York are investigating the business dealings of Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, including whether he failed to register as a foreign agent, according to people familiar with the probe. The people were not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity…

https://apnews.com/196b3007d9db4747b55f9019f0f9da91

Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 11.19.19 at 08:41 PM.

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 17,224 Times in 9,095 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Could a writer make this up?

The President’s personal lawyer is being investigated criminally for corrupt business dealings in Ukraine at the same time the US House of Reps is in an impeachment inquiry about Giuliani’s efforts to get Ukraine to investigate the Bidens for corrupt business dealings in Ukraine.

Ukrainian gas executive cooperating in US probe of Giuliani
    By MICHAEL BIESECKER and DESMOND BUTLER
    today

WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal prosecutors are planning to interview an executive with Ukraine’s state-owned gas company as part of an ongoing probe into the business dealings of Rudy Giuliani and two of his Soviet-born business associates.

A lawyer for Andrew Favorov confirmed Tuesday that he is scheduled to meet voluntarily with the U.S. Justice Department. Favorov is the director of the integrated gas division at Naftogaz, the state-owned gas provider in Ukraine.

Federal prosecutors in New York are investigating the business dealings of Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, including whether he failed to register as a foreign agent, according to people familiar with the probe. The people were not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity…

https://apnews.com/196b3007d9db4747b55f9019f0f9da91

I'm telling you, this is what happens with these guys. They get a whiff of power and then think they can do anything without repercussions.

Guiliani, Biden, Trump, Obama, you name 'em. I'm sure they've all done shit like this at one point or another.

There's a reason the Constitution was written the way it was, the more we ignore it the more we can expect to see shenanigans like this.

Human nature doesn't change.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

13. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

I'm telling you, this is what happens with these guys. They get a whiff of power and then think they can do anything without repercussions.

Guiliani, Biden, Trump, Obama, you name 'em. I'm sure they've all done shit like this at one point or another.

There's a reason the Constitution was written the way it was, the more we ignore it the more we can expect to see shenanigans like this.

Human nature doesn't change.
    No disagreement here.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    He also turned down the offer multiple times.

It’s amazing that if you’re military and break with Trump, suddenly your service is called into question.
    Yep, that’s what it is.

You have a military officer who was known as a leaker by his superiors, was reprimanded for being caught putting down the US to Russian officers during a training exercise, jumped his chain of command, then lied about not knowing his chain of command, being offered the position of defense minister three times for one of the most corrupt nations in the world.

But it’s all about Trump to you?

Last edited by bklynboy68; 11.20.19 at 03:24 AM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.08.19 @ 11:40 PM
    Liked 4,064 Times in 2,478 Posts

Premium Member

You know I tried most of my life to not be a contrarian but the signs that the government is a sham are all around. I just hope we can get thru the next recession with the banks not shutting down.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

12.06.19 @ 02:43 PM
    Liked 1,238 Times in 787 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Democrats quietly delete tweets blaming Trump for Obama-era child detention rates

Oops

A number of Democrats quietly removed social media posts blaming President Donald Trump for the U.S. purportedly having the highest child detention rates in the world on Tuesday — after finding out the numbers were actually from the Obama administration.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democr...etention-rates
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Vindman never considered the offers, found them laughable, and reported them.

I’m sure if he were a star witness for Trump, he’d still be dodging the Breitbart comments section dartboard of accusations, right?

Instead, the Army has had to consider putting him and his family under protection, and this is in the wake of Trump pardoning war criminals.

Anyway, after Sondland’s testimony today, it’s worth revisiting that Giuliani told The NY Times that he was not running foreign policy in Ukraine, and what he was doing was to personally benefit the President.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.09.19 @ 02:47 AM
    Liked 11,929 Times in 6,692 Posts

Sondland seems like a really good witness for Trump. He doesn't tie Trump to quid pro quo, notes that Trump told him that directly and that he just wanted Ukraine to clean up their house like they had promised and he was holding aid until seeing evidence of that and that it was not a quid pro quo. He then only released the aid only under pressure from others, almost like "fuck it, I give up" reaction. Trump seems like the only one who seems to care based on his testimony.

21. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Breitbart comments section? You read them? I don’t.

Are you insinuating those “war criminals” as you defined them are coming after Vindman?

23. The Following Member Likes This Post: