Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 2,920 Times in 1,822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    CNN STUNT TO DISPROVE TRUMP’S SPEAKERPHONE REMARK BACKFIRES LIVE ON-AIR

President challenged public to try to understand someone else’s phone call without speaker

Chris “Fredo” Cuomo made an ass out of his network Thursday when he tried to disprove President Trump’s statement that it’s near impossible to understand a phone conversation when it’s not being amplified.

Cuomo took the president up on his challenge and “tried it live” — only to have it blow up in his face.

Cuomo attempted to call his mother and have co-host Dana Bash listen in, but the segment went off the rails when the two parties are unable to hear each other.

Watch the video of CNN doing what they do best, making utter fools of themselves:

https://www.infowars.com/cnn-stunt-t...s-live-on-air/

Idiots.
    I think it’s obvious that it was on speaker phone even tho Holmes thought it was not and his own testimony convinces me of that. Sondland was on a phone while at a lunch with other people. While at that table he chose to call the White House and had to go thru various switchboards and hold while being transferred. Holmes said he heard that and heard Sondland say several times “Sondland holding for the President”

Personally when on hold I hate holding the phone to my ear so I put the phone on speaker so I can hear it while I’m waiting and still hear the people who I am with. I think Sondland did this and for two reasons. 1 When he was connected and trump started speaking, he was startled and “winced” at the volume pulling it from his ear. Speakerphone for sure. But the telling thing was Holmes said at one point he could no longer hear the other side of the conversation and Sunderland must have “adjusted the volume or must have gotten used to the volume and put the phone back to his ear.”I think that was the point where Sondlands mission was accomplished and he took the phone off speaker. What do I mean by mission? Remember in hills testimony today she basically said the ambassador would name drop Trump. I believe she said she ran into him in Washington where he reported that he was there for a meeting with trump...a meeting she later found did not exist. He liked to impress. I think he was at this dinner and wanted to impress his “underlings” with his access to trump and that’s why he called him form an unsecured phone in a public place. And that’s why he had it on speaker so they could over hear and hear the familiar why in which he spoke to his “buddy” and it’s why after a moment there was no longer a need to have it on speaker. He had proved his point

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 08:15 PM
    Liked 1,418 Times in 865 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Fuck Iraq, fuck Iran, fuck em all...while there may be good people among their ranks, the pure evil of Sharia and the general disdain for Western Civilization tells me they have no place in any Western country. Piss on their existence and piss on their souls....Sadly, no President has put an end to their horrific ilk
    Last edited by evhintexas; 11.21.19 at 08:15 PM.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Last Online

11.21.19 @ 08:49 PM
    Liked 1,045 Times in 561 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by VH1986 View Post
    I'm not on social media, but I do read, watch, listen, observe, and critically think about American politics. In addition, I am able to apply historical perspective.
    Here’s some historical perspective... How many trillions of dollars and soldiers lives have been wasted in the Middle East thanks to Bush vs Trump?

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 10:03 PM
    Liked 17,090 Times in 9,018 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Here’s some historical perspective... How many trillions of dollars and soldiers lives have been wasted in the Middle East thanks to Bush vs Trump?
    Seriously.

We've still got troops there almost 20 years later.

We've still got troops in Afghanistan.

I wish Trump would just unilaterally say we're getting the fuck out of these places, it is not a vital security issue that requires us to have a military presence there, and we're not going to do this anymore.

I get why he doesn't, most people prefer not to be assassinated.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 10:41 PM
    Liked 4,631 Times in 2,803 Posts

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Andrew Giuliani, Rudy’s son, makes a little under $100k a year working in the White House as an associate director in the Office of Public Liaison.

His job is to coordinate the visits of professional sports teams to the White House…and it appears not much else, other than golfing with Trump.

His qualifications are that he played golf in college. (https://theweek.com/speedreads/87921...esnt-seem-much)

Look, I get it, Trump didn’t invent nepotism. And I’m sure it’s always been normal in DC. It just goes to show a swamp is a swamp is a swamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk