Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 5,107 Times in 2,511 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

You know it's a sad world when a golfer is getting shit for just playing golf with the president.

Rory Maciilroy(sp) is catching shit for playing golf with clear channel CEO, Paul O'Neil, trump and himself. I mean come the fuck on. When the president asks you to play golf, you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

02.21.17 @ 10:18 PM
    Liked 4,287 Times in 2,230 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    You know it's a sad world when a golfer is getting shit for just playing golf with the president.

Rory Maciilroy(sp) is catching shit for playing golf with clear channel CEO, Paul O'Neil, trump and himself. I mean come the fuck on. When the president asks you to play golf, you go.

No biggie. CNN did a story today on how much golf Trump is really playing each weekend... but his staff is hiding the truth about it.

I was going to post the article, but it was much too scandalous for most to handle. Trump always gave Obama a hard time about his golf game, so it's Earth shattering news were talking here.
    Last edited by Number 47; 02.21.17 at 09:37 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Last Online

02.21.17 @ 09:42 AM
    Liked 373 Times in 222 Posts

Boo hoo snowflake.

Barack Obama and John Boehner are both avid golfers who have played together. And they’d like to play together again, according to Boehner, but that’s probably not going to happen anytime soon.

In an interview with Golf Channel due to air Monday, August 3rd, Boehner said that while he’d enjoy playing another round with Obama, his fellow republicans get too suspicious at the prospect of the Speaker of the House playing golf with a President of an opposing party:

“If I go down to see President Obama, the right begins to wonder what i’m up to. The left begins to wonder what the President is up to. The President has suggested, ‘Hey, do you think it is too much trouble to play golf again?’ and I have to look at him and say, ‘Yes,’ because everybody gets bent out of shape worried about what we are up to, when all we are really want to do is just play golf.’”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/07/john...olf-with-obama

Last Online

Premium Member

I’m amused/frightened by the number of people in this thread who seem to be confusing John Boehner and Paul Ryan.

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

You've been warned. This is shocking stuff folks.

Trump's aides don't want to admit the President is golfing

President Donald Trump has made visiting his Florida golf courses a near every-weekend habit in the first month of his administration, and his aides are trying to obscure whether Trump is actually golfing during the visits.
    One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."
    "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.

Trump has visited his two golf courses near his Mar-a-Lago estate -- Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach and Trump National Golf Course in Jupiter -- six times in his first month in office.

Aides would not confirm that Trump played golf each time, but through a series of social media posts and interviews with the professional golfers who joined him, it is clear the President golfed during most of these visits. By comparison, Obama played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009, at Andrews Air Force Base.
    The level of secrecy around golf is new for the presidency, too. While the Obama administration was hesitant to allow cameras to regularly get shots of the President hitting the links, they would tell reporters who joined the President for each round. Trump's nascent administration has not done that.
    According to a picture posted by Clear Sports, a golf technology company, Trump hit the links at Trump International Golf Club on Sunday with Rory McIlroy, one of the top-ranked golfers in the world.

McIlroy later told No Laying Up, a golf blog, that he played a full 18 holes with the President, the CEO of Clear Sports and Paul O'Neill, the former New York Yankees right fielder.
    The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.
    The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.
    "I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.
    Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."

"He also had a full day of meetings, calls and interviews for the new (national security adviser), which he is continuing today before returning to Washington, DC, tonight," Sanders added.
    McIlroy is not the only professional golfer to play with the President. While hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Palm Beach earlier this month, Trump played a full round with the foreign leader and professional golfer, Ernie Els.

Abe shared during a joint news conference with Trump that his golf scores are "not up to the level of Donald at all," but he's "always aiming for the cup."
    Presidents have regularly turned to golf as a way to relax from their abnormally stressful job. Obama reportedly played 306 rounds of golf in office, a far cry from the estimated 1,200 rounds Woodrow Wilson played as president.
    But Trump made Obama's golf a staple of his 2016 critique of the President.
    "I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."
    And even before he was running for president, Trump would tweet about Obama's golfing.
    "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in October 2014. "Worse than Carter."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politi...ng-presidency/

Hang 'Em High Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.21.17 @ 10:02 PM
    Liked 6,865 Times in 3,524 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    You've been warned. This is shocking stuff folks.

Trump's aides don't want to admit the President is golfing

President Donald Trump has made visiting his Florida golf courses a near every-weekend habit in the first month of his administration, and his aides are trying to obscure whether Trump is actually golfing during the visits.
    One possible reason: Trump was a frequent and vocal critic of President Barack Obama's golf habit, regularly slamming the former president for playing golf with many pressing issues before the country. Trump even suggested during a 2016 event in Virginia, in a knock on Obama, that if elected he was "not going to have time to go play golf."
    "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said at the time.

Trump has visited his two golf courses near his Mar-a-Lago estate -- Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach and Trump National Golf Course in Jupiter -- six times in his first month in office.

Aides would not confirm that Trump played golf each time, but through a series of social media posts and interviews with the professional golfers who joined him, it is clear the President golfed during most of these visits. By comparison, Obama played his first round of golf as President on April 26, 2009, at Andrews Air Force Base.
    The level of secrecy around golf is new for the presidency, too. While the Obama administration was hesitant to allow cameras to regularly get shots of the President hitting the links, they would tell reporters who joined the President for each round. Trump's nascent administration has not done that.
    According to a picture posted by Clear Sports, a golf technology company, Trump hit the links at Trump International Golf Club on Sunday with Rory McIlroy, one of the top-ranked golfers in the world.

McIlroy later told No Laying Up, a golf blog, that he played a full 18 holes with the President, the CEO of Clear Sports and Paul O'Neill, the former New York Yankees right fielder.
    The professional golfer said Trump "shot around 80" through 18 holes, eight strokes above the course's par 72 layout.
    The reported 18 holes of golf, however, directly contradicts how White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders described Trump's visit to the golf course during a briefing with reporters on Sunday.
    "I know he played a couple of holes this morning but I am not going to disclose any of the others that were there," Sanders said, adding that Trump also "played a couple" on Saturday, as well.
    Confronted by McIlroy's comments about playing 18 holes with the President, Sanders said the President "intended to play a few holes and decided to play longer."

"He also had a full day of meetings, calls and interviews for the new (national security adviser), which he is continuing today before returning to Washington, DC, tonight," Sanders added.
    McIlroy is not the only professional golfer to play with the President. While hosting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Palm Beach earlier this month, Trump played a full round with the foreign leader and professional golfer, Ernie Els.

Abe shared during a joint news conference with Trump that his golf scores are "not up to the level of Donald at all," but he's "always aiming for the cup."
    Presidents have regularly turned to golf as a way to relax from their abnormally stressful job. Obama reportedly played 306 rounds of golf in office, a far cry from the estimated 1,200 rounds Woodrow Wilson played as president.
    But Trump made Obama's golf a staple of his 2016 critique of the President.
    "I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work."
    And even before he was running for president, Trump would tweet about Obama's golfing.
    "Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf," Trump tweeted in October 2014. "Worse than Carter."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/politi...ng-presidency/
    I actually disagree with Trump on this one. We were better off when Obama was on the golf course. As far as I'm concerned he didn't golf enough. He should have been out there every day.
    I don't always listen to hard rock, but when I do, I prefer Van Halen. Stay Frosty my friends.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

"Fake news?" Legitimate? You make the call.

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-whit...ssified-phone/

If true it would seem that the Senator has some 'splanin' to do.
    I don't always listen to hard rock, but when I do, I prefer Van Halen. Stay Frosty my friends.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.21.17 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 8,060 Times in 4,342 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post

EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone

Posted on February 21, 2017

Would not doubt it one bit. Let's see what happens.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post

Here's the call referenced in both articles

VIDEO: John McCain Divulges U.S. Policy & Intel Secrets to Russian Prankster Posing as Ukraine Prime Minister; Incredible Breach

Posted on February 16, 2017

Snopes is calling it "undetermined"
    http://www.snopes.com/mccain-waters-russian-pranksters/
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 02.21.17 at 12:51 PM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

orig VH fan x craps champ edwardv's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

02.21.17 @ 06:33 PM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 1,060 Posts

Premium Member

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

You know it was McCains plane that started the fire on the Forrestal not fake news . Remember what Trump said about him during the campaign .

EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Looks like they're getting close

REPORT: White House Deputy Chief of Staff and #NeverTrumper Source of LEAKS

Lucian Wintrich Feb 19th, 2017 12:01 pm

Lucian Wintrich Feb 19th, 2017 12:01 pm 851 Comments

GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh. She is being investigated as one of the primary persons of interest that have been distributing highly confidential information to sources such as The (Failing) New York Times, and others.

When TGP reached out to GotNews founder, Charles Johnson, for comment on the story he said that it was“100% reliable, I’m unwilling to reveal the primary White House sources, but Walsh was behind the leaks.”

From GotNews:

“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,” says a source close to the president. “The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff] Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.”

One source in particular stands out: Walsh is close to Maggie Habberman, a New York Timesreporter who wrote fawning pro-Republican National Committee stories during the presidential election. Walsh has also planted stories in The Washington Post and Politico.

Walsh is referred to as “Madame President” in the White House, says a senior aide. “It isn’t a compliment.”

Walsh would have significant access as she controls the president’s schedule. There’s also reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how to rid themselves of Trump, according to a former #NeverTrump consultant.

“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

Walsh was a #NeverTrump Republican during the campaign. Neither Walsh nor her family were supporters during the campaign, says a source from Walsh’s hometown of St. Louis.

A White House investigation is planned into Walsh, who couldn’t be reached for comment.

This comes shortly after the Washington Examiner has reported that The House Intelligence Chair, Devin Nunes, set forth that there are also Obama-era officials in the Trump Administration, who are leaking formation as the Administration re-staffs.

UPDATE: Maggie Habberman, who is being investigated for collusion with Kate Walsh, was previously exposed in the Podesta email leaks:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-source-leaks/

16. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Looks like they're getting close

Lucian Wintrich Feb 19th, 2017 12:01 pm

Lucian Wintrich Feb 19th, 2017 12:01 pm 851 Comments

GotNews reported Sunday that one of the primary sources of the series of leaks that were designed to undermine the Trump Administration and his presidency have been coming from none other than #NeverTrumper Kate Walsh. She is being investigated as one of the primary persons of interest that have been distributing highly confidential information to sources such as The (Failing) New York Times, and others.

When TGP reached out to GotNews founder, Charles Johnson, for comment on the story he said that it was“100% reliable, I’m unwilling to reveal the primary White House sources, but Walsh was behind the leaks.”

From GotNews:

“Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press,” says a source close to the president. “The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff] Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.”

One source in particular stands out: Walsh is close to Maggie Habberman, a New York Timesreporter who wrote fawning pro-Republican National Committee stories during the presidential election. Walsh has also planted stories in The Washington Post and Politico.

Walsh is referred to as “Madame President” in the White House, says a senior aide. “It isn’t a compliment.”

Walsh would have significant access as she controls the president’s schedule. There’s also reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how to rid themselves of Trump, according to a former #NeverTrump consultant.

“The president and his allies have been deliberately feeding her fake information in order to find her network,” says a source close to the president’s family. “It’s been going well.”

Walsh was a #NeverTrump Republican during the campaign. Neither Walsh nor her family were supporters during the campaign, says a source from Walsh’s hometown of St. Louis.

A White House investigation is planned into Walsh, who couldn’t be reached for comment.

This comes shortly after the Washington Examiner has reported that The House Intelligence Chair, Devin Nunes, set forth that there are also Obama-era officials in the Trump Administration, who are leaking formation as the Administration re-staffs.

UPDATE: Maggie Habberman, who is being investigated for collusion with Kate Walsh, was previously exposed in the Podesta email leaks:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-source-leaks/
    I hope it was worth the jail time, Kate.

And bye bye Reince. We barely knew 'ye.

I'm starting to think that Trump is more shrewd than I thought. At first the appointment of Priebus made no sense. But I'm starting to sense that it was part of a master plan to catch the establishment Republicans trying to undermine their own President. If this is true Trump really does have the ammo to point out that the establishment Republican party is no friend of the American voter.

Drain the swamp indeed.

18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

02.21.17 @ 10:26 PM
    Liked 912 Times in 627 Posts

Premium Member

Can someone please beat that guy half to death?
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw