Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3625 of 3707 FirstFirst ... 26253125352535753615362236233624362536263627362836353675 ... LastLast
Results 54,361 to 54,375 of 55604
  1. #54361
    Atomic Punk jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,324
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 04:13 PM
    Likes
    1,895
    Liked 794 Times in 499 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Requested? It was reported in the media and he reads everything.
    ...just not the important stuff.

  2. #54362
    Atomic Punk BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    47
    Posts
    12,681
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    05.24.20 @ 03:09 PM
    Likes
    204
    Liked 897 Times in 535 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    I think the POTUS did a good job today explaining the reasoning of the extended recommendations due to this virus. An added bonus was him ripping on fake news.
    This virus is a fluid situation and the president's recommendations will change, just like we have to adjust and assist to help fight this virus.
    Do your part and more!
    Just go for it!

  3. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  4. #54363
    David Lasher Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Location
    Willoughby, Ohio
    Posts
    43,488
    Last Online

    05.26.20 @ 01:17 AM
    Likes
    3,027
    Liked 12,877 Times in 7,186 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Levin is really good tonight, but then again... I've been brainwashed by Fox News.

  5. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  6. #54364
    Atomic Punk BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    47
    Posts
    12,681
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    05.24.20 @ 03:09 PM
    Likes
    204
    Liked 897 Times in 535 Posts


    Premium Member
    Just go for it!

  7. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  8. #54365
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.28.12
    Location
    Mean Street
    Posts
    8,170
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 11:33 PM
    Likes
    6,812
    Liked 4,699 Times in 2,952 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I can't even begin to tell you how distasteful I find him Tweeting about his fucking press conference TV ratings.

    FFS man, be better.
    Still dumbfounded he actually said that. More shocked people still like him after he says things like this.
    Basically, saying my life is secondary to his ratings.

    And again, when the press calls him out on it they're evil...it's an agenda. This isn't a right against left thing. It's a our president is incapable of being president thing. Doesn't matter what party you rep, you say things like that and the press and most citizens aren't gonna be happy.

  9. #54366
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    31,574
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 05:37 PM
    Likes
    23,837
    Liked 21,277 Times in 12,322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    She's so hideous. Her appearance on that Sunday morning show this morning was disgusting. Nancy Pelosi's a pig.
    But Trumpís tweets.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  11. #54367
    Atomic Punk Wruff_ajax's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.15.03
    Location
    US of America
    Posts
    11,555
    Favorite VH Album

    =VH= II
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 10:11 PM
    Likes
    3,038
    Liked 3,044 Times in 1,610 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    I recall him bringing up ratings only in response to the dolt's stupid question regarding some MSM idiots saying last week they want the daily WH briefing broadcasts stopped. He responded saying that they won't do that because everyone's tuning in everyday for good reason and otherwise their ratings are shit. Which is true.

    I didn't see the tweets.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

  12. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:


  13. #54368
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    31,574
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 05:37 PM
    Likes
    23,837
    Liked 21,277 Times in 12,322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    I recall him bringing up ratings only in response to the dolt's stupid question regarding some MSM idiots saying last week they want the daily WH briefing broadcasts stopped. He responded saying that they won't do that because everyone's tuning in everyday for good reason and otherwise their ratings are shit. Which is true.

    I didn't see the tweets.
    That’s correct but he did post afterwards. Of course they leave the first part out and act like the tweet came out of nowhere.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  14. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  15. #54369
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    49
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    50,678
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 07:59 AM
    Likes
    6,126
    Liked 29,414 Times in 14,887 Posts

    Default

    Because he Tweets about shit that he has no business Tweeting about.

    They are baiting him, and he is taking the bait. If he was playing 4D chess like everyone thinks, he would know this.

    His answer simply should have been "we are facing a national health crisis, and important information is shared during these briefings. Each of the major news networks have multiple channels. You don't need to carry it on all of your channels, but you need to carry it on some so that American citizens can get updates on the situation."

    Done.

    Question asked, question answered.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  16. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  17. #54370
    David Lasher Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Location
    Willoughby, Ohio
    Posts
    43,488
    Last Online

    05.26.20 @ 01:17 AM
    Likes
    3,027
    Liked 12,877 Times in 7,186 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    I recall him bringing up ratings only in response to the dolt's stupid question regarding some MSM idiots saying last week they want the daily WH briefing broadcasts stopped. He responded saying that they won't do that because everyone's tuning in everyday for good reason and otherwise their ratings are shit. Which is true.

    I didn't see the tweets.
    When Sarah Sanders had a daily briefing they bitched about it being nothing but lies. When they canceled Sarah's daily briefing they bitched because they weren't getting fed information anymore that was all supposedly lies anyway.

    Trump gives a daily briefing on the pandemic crisis and they bitch because he comes out every day and is really not informing the public but making the event his campaign rally's, which he can't hold anymore. They bitch that no one is really watching these things and they are not informative to the public... Trump tweets out the ratings to prove that people are watching... they bitch that folks are locked in their houses and with Trump's daily briefing on every news outlet, they have no choice but TO watch him.

    Holy fuck!


  18. #54371
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    31,574
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 05:37 PM
    Likes
    23,837
    Liked 21,277 Times in 12,322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    When Sarah Sanders had a daily briefing they bitched about it being nothing but lies. When they canceled Sarah's daily briefing they bitched because they weren't getting fed information anymore that was all supposedly lies anyway.

    Trump gives a daily briefing on the pandemic crisis and they bitch because he comes out every day and is really not informing the public but making the event his campaign rally's, which he can't hold anymore. They bitch that no one is really watching these things and they are not informative to the public... Trump tweets out the ratings to prove that people are watching... they bitch that folks are locked in their houses and with Trump's daily briefing on every news outlet, they have no choice but TO watch him.

    Holy fuck!

    Nailed it
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  19. #54372
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    14,116
    Last Online

    05.23.20 @ 06:00 PM
    Likes
    877
    Liked 2,457 Times in 1,657 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia Act View Post
    Trump gives you security?
    No President has given me security in regards to things like terrorist attacks, epidemics and other such matters.

    Trump canít stop this just like Obama couldnít stop H1N1. Moreover, Iím not swayed by their speeches too much.

    Thatís the point I was making.

  20. #54373
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    14,116
    Last Online

    05.23.20 @ 06:00 PM
    Likes
    877
    Liked 2,457 Times in 1,657 Posts

    Default

    It seems like Trump has gave too much preference to FL in terms of medical supplies even though they have done limited testing.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : ďPatriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrelĒ

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

    "See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

  21. #54374
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    31,574
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 05:37 PM
    Likes
    23,837
    Liked 21,277 Times in 12,322 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    It seems like Trump has gave too much preference to FL in terms of medical supplies even though they have done limited testing.
    Florida has the highest percentage of seniors in the country.

    If that claim of preference is even accurate.
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 03.30.20 at 09:54 AM.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  22. #54375
    Atomic Punk jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,324
    Last Online

    05.25.20 @ 04:13 PM
    Likes
    1,895
    Liked 794 Times in 499 Posts

    Default

    Just watched the press conference. A couple of good moments:

    Trump: "Go ahead, let's give it a shot."
    Pan over to...
    Acosta: "What do you say to American who are upset with you based on things you've said...blah, blah, blah..."
    I got a good laugh when Trump tore into him for his snarky question.

    And then the woman from OANN who asked some stupid crap about the number of abortions being put on hold in certain states to instead focus on treatment of Covid. He ignored the question and went on about what a great job he and the administration is doing. Good for him.

  23. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. President Bush And Vice President Dick Cheney To Be Arrested Upon Visiting Vermont
    By chefcraig in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03.06.08, 02:39 PM
  2. Donald Fagen
    By VanHagar4Life in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05.01.06, 06:49 AM
  3. Donald Trump fires Chewbacca!
    By Wolfie3 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11.10.05, 06:13 AM
  4. Who runs this??Ray Daniels??
    By littleguitars in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10.06.01, 09:54 AM
  5. Australia mourns - Sir Donald Bradman dies, aged 92
    By Goo in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.25.01, 09:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •