Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3356 of 3452 FirstFirst ... 23562856325633063346335333543355335633573358335933663406 ... LastLast
Results 50,326 to 50,340 of 51770
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 1,491 Times in 906 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    And so it begins...

‘Incredible Bulls**t’: Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger Faces Constituent’s Wrath Over Impeachment Support

December 10, 2019

Democratic Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger was lambasted by constituents this week over her support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Spanberger has not yet announced how she will vote on the two articles of impeachment introduced Tuesday in the House of Representatives, but called the allegations against the president “incredibly serious.” Spanberger did vote in support of the inquiry in October.

“The allegations against the president are incredibly, incredibly serious,” Spanberger told the crowd.

“Incredible bull****!” one man exclaimed. “It’s crap!”

“It’s a lie, it’s all a lie,” the man continued.

Spanberger continued to defend her position, saying that Trump has not provided any information that exonerates him.

“No one has dispelled or attempted to dispell or provided evidence that would exonerate the president,” Spanberger said.

But, Spanberger’s constituents were not buying the explanation.

“He hasn’t done anything wrong!” a man said.

“Did you really say that?” another asked.

The freshman Democrat represents Virginia’s 7th Congressional District, which Trump won by 6% in 2016. Recent polling has indicated that swing state and Independent voters have tired of impeachment, with the vast majority saying they are not as interested as those in the media and political class.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/10/i...r-impeachment/
    Her stance is guilty till proven innocent---piss on all of them
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

2. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 08:30 AM
    Liked 3,051 Times in 1,900 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EJC View Post
    Thankfully the economic indictors show otherwise. I consider myself a fairly lazy/conservative investor - yet my net worth has increased by almost 33% since November 2016.

Everybody is different... At this stage in my life (approaching retirement in about 8 years), the 2 most important aspects of presidential "skills" are Money, and Mushroom Clouds.

As long as I'm making $$$, and I don't see mushroom clouds outside my window, I'm good.

He is the elected president of the United States per the electoral college. That's how things work. If you don't like the results - try again in 2020. Thankfully we live in a beautiful country where we have elected leaders with term limits.

Being a narcissistic dickhead matters not to me. I'll let the younger generation decide what road they want the country to go down for their future. But for now - Donald J. Trump is president.

As an Independent voter - I would like to see the Democratic Party put more effort into developing a formidable opponent for 2020 instead of just wasting all this time/effort/money on impeachment because it is basically impossible to accomplish.
    This is what what America been reduced to. " I got mine"

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 14,434 Times in 7,864 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post

The left would rather it be nobody gets anything except for any leftists in political office.

5. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

And people "getting theirs" is actually a good thing, since most everyone will generally pump money back into the economy and their communities.

SMFH.

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

01.20.20 @ 08:38 PM
    Liked 2,396 Times in 1,360 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    She should have just led with "Orange man bad" - that would have got more traction than stating that she hasn't seen any evidence that would exonerate him. Once again, it's innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. I haven't seen any evidence that she didn't throw a baby down a well. Impeach her!
    But Trump didn't even deny it. He asked foreign governments to get involved in American elections, made public statements about it. I don't understand what's "not true." Everyone agrees that he did it.
    Little Dreamer

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 19,436 Times in 11,131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    But Trump didn't even deny it. He asked foreign governments to get involved in American elections, made public statements about it. I don't understand what's "not true." Everyone agrees that he did it.
    Yep, that’s what happened. Just like that. While taking candy from a baby. And ordering two scoops while everyone else got one.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,332 Times in 844 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Schiff Confirms Impeachment of Trump is All About 2020

“The President’s misconduct goes to the heart of whether we can conduct a free and fair election in 2020.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/1...ll-about-2020/

Not sure if posted yet.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Schiff Confirms Impeachment of Trump is All About 2020

“The President’s misconduct goes to the heart of whether we can conduct a free and fair election in 2020.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/1...ll-about-2020/

Not sure if posted yet.
    Nancy Pelosi Contradicts Schiff: Impeachment ‘Isn’t About Elections’
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,332 Times in 844 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I guess it depends on what your definition of 'isn't' isn't.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

16. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Yep, that’s what happened. Just like that. While taking candy from a baby. And ordering two scoops while everyone else got one.

Hey LD, Brook is being sarcastic here. Just trying to help you out because I suspect it may have gone over your head, like most things in the political thread.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

01.20.20 @ 12:02 PM
    Liked 27,480 Times in 13,889 Posts

If you look at the EC map, I think Trump has a pretty solid 233, and the Democrats have a pretty solid 232.

The swing states are:

Wisconsin - 10
    Pennsylvania - 20
    North Carolina - 15
    Arizona - 11
    Michigan - 16
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Last Online

01.20.20 @ 08:37 AM
    Liked 2,648 Times in 1,127 Posts

Premium Member

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but yes "I got mine". I got mine by studying, and being involved in enough extra-curricular activities in High School to be accepted to a good college.

While there, I not only worked at least 20-25 hours every week - I also applied for, and was hired as a resident advisor, which took care of my room and board fees. While other kids were out drinking and pledging fraternities, I was either studying or in the gym working out and made the football team as a walk-on my junior year (a personal goal of mine).

Upon graduation, I acquired a full time job and have NEVER been unemployed for even single day since 1995. I've taken 1 sick day in 24 years (Feb 13th, 1997) I didn't have a cell phone until I was almost 35. I've never had credit card debt because I don't like spending money on material bullshit. My cable bill is $14.99 a month. I'd rather save so I can retire at 55, and donate to various charities. I purchased the cheapest house I could when I moved back to NJ to take care of family and renovated it with my own blood and sweat. At last check on Zillow, I have built over 100k equity in less than 8 years because of a strong housing market. So yes - I got mine. I got mine by working hard my entire life and making sound financial decisions instead of mooching off the system, racking up debt and crying about it and blaming a duly elected president cuz I want everything for free.

I don't feel like I've been "reduced" to anything at all.

I accepted Trumps election, just as I accepted Obama, Bush, Clinton (the presidential elections I could vote in). And I will accept whatever happens in 2020. That's America. That's why we vote. You don't get to overturn elections because you don't like the result.

~E
    Last edited by EJC; 12.10.19 at 03:41 PM.

20. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 12:52 PM
    Liked 17,671 Times in 9,365 Posts

Premium Member

Why is this a bad thing?

One less person that we have to worry about trying to keep them afloat with government handouts and spending.

Seems to me if everyone "got theirs" we'd be in a lot better shape.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

22. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Not sure what that is supposed to mean, but yes "I got mine". I got mine by studying, and being involved in enough extra-curricular activities in High School to be accepted to a good college.

While there, I not only worked at least 20-25 hours every week - I also applied for, and was hired as a resident advisor, which took care of my room and board fees. While other kids were out drinking and pledging fraternities, I was either studying or in the gym working out and made the football team as a walk-on my junior year (a personal goal of mine)

Upon graduation, I acquired a full time job and have NEVER been unemployed for even single day since 1995. I've taken 1 sick day in 23 years (Feb 13th, 1997) I didn't have a cell phone until I was almost 35. I've never had credit card debt because I don't like spending money on material bullshit. My cable bill is $14.99 a month. I'd rather save so I can retire at 55, and donate to various charities. I purchased the cheapest house I could when I moved back to NJ to take care of family and renovated it on my dime and sweat. So yes - I got mine. I got mine by working hard my entire life and making sound financial decisions instead of racking up debt and crying about it and blaming a duly elected president cuz I want everything for free.

~E

I love this country
    I guess you’re supposed to feel guilty that you don’t agree with the guy that says he is entitled to the fruits of your labor?

24. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 12:52 PM
    Liked 17,671 Times in 9,365 Posts

Premium Member

While there, I not only worked at least 20-25 hours every week - I also applied for, and was hired as a resident advisor, which took care of my room and board fees. While other kids were out drinking and pledging fraternities, I was either studying or in the gym working out and made the football team as a walk-on my junior year (a personal goal of mine)

Upon graduation, I acquired a full time job and have NEVER been unemployed for even single day since 1995. I've taken 1 sick day in 23 years (Feb 13th, 1997) I didn't have a cell phone until I was almost 35. I've never had credit card debt because I don't like spending money on material bullshit. My cable bill is $14.99 a month. I'd rather save so I can retire at 55, and donate to various charities. I purchased the cheapest house I could when I moved back to NJ to take care of family and renovated it with my own blood and sweat. At last check on Zillow, I have built over 100k equity in less than 8 years because of a strong housing market. So yes - I got mine. I got mine by working hard my entire life and making sound financial decisions instead of racking up debt and crying about it and blaming a duly elected president cuz I want everything for free.

~E

I love this country
    In other words you're a self sufficient asshole. Can't have that because then leftist politicians can't promise you a bunch of shit you don't need to buy your vote.

Congratulations! You're what's wrong with America!
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

26. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: