Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3457 of 3536 FirstFirst ... 24572957335734073447345434553456345734583459346034673507 ... LastLast
Results 51,841 to 51,855 of 53031
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

02.25.20 @ 12:31 PM
    Liked 27,985 Times in 14,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Maybe if our intelligence community was a little more accountable and a little less involved in getting us into wars and other situations that reflect poorly on us I might agree with you.
    And that needs to be done in house, not out in the open on the world stage standing next to fucking Vladimir Putin.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.25.20 @ 06:37 PM
    Liked 18,095 Times in 9,618 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    And that needs to be done in house, not out in the open on the world stage standing next to fucking Vladimir Putin.
    Ehh, I don't think Putin's the boogeyman people in this country try to make him out to be. He doesn't have the resources to really be a problem on the world stage. Maybe if you're an average Russian or someone in a satellite country he can be a nuisance and a problem, but he's not going to do anything to the Unites States from a military or economic perspective.

I don't think you can clean up the IC in house. To entrenched with too many tentacles reaching far and wide. And if I'm Trump and I know that those institutions were used against me by the previous administration and my opponent in the general election who has a lifetime service award from government I'm probably going to bad mouth them too. With Putin standing right there just to rub it in their noses.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Ehh, I don't think Putin's the boogeyman people in this country try to make him out to be. He doesn't have the resources to really be a problem on the world stage. Maybe if you're an average Russian or someone in a satellite country he can be a nuisance and a problem, but he's not going to do anything to the Unites States from a military or economic perspective.

I don't think you can clean up the IC in house. To entrenched with too many tentacles reaching far and wide. And if I'm Trump and I know that those institutions were used against me by the previous administration and my opponent in the general election who has a lifetime service award from government I'm probably going to bad mouth them too. With Putin standing right there just to rub it in their noses.
    Disagree with you vehemently on both counts.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Disagree with you vehemently on both counts.
    Well, I suppose he could go crazy and just decide to start chucking nukes all over the place, but outside of that I fail to see the huge threat to our national security he poses. He's been in power for how long now?

Anyway, you're certainly free to disagree. I just think that there's always a faction in our government that needs to have an enemy and Russia is always a convenient choice.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

In my opinion, you are confusing how US pre-eminence and policy thwarts him as a sign of him not being dangerous.

IMHO, he would attack Europe and Canada if not for the United States.

He is ex KGB and a hard line Russian patriot that wants Russia to rule the world. He's dangerous, it is simply that the US and China have a bigger stick, and to give him credit, he is at least smart enough to know that.

7. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

In my opinion, you are confusing how US pre-eminence and policy thwarts him as a sign of him not being dangerous.

IMHO, he would attack Europe and Canada if not for the United States.

He is ex KGB and a hard line Russian patriot that wants Russia to rule the world. He's dangerous, it is simply that the US and China have a bigger stick, and to give him credit, he is at least smart enough to know that.
    Sure. If the US wasn't around then he would probably be more belligerent. But we are around and I don't think we need to constantly tweak him just so he knows we're here. I don't really think trying to expand NATO and put missiles on his doorstep in Ukraine and Poland are the wisest of moves.

Frankly it seems to me if some in our government and intelligence had their way we'd start a war with him.

There's a difference with trying to coexist with him and keep tensions at a manageable level and being openly hostile which I don't think serves anyone's best interest. He's not going anywhere anytime soon and when he takes a dirt nap the next guys is likely to be of the same mindset.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

02.25.20 @ 01:01 PM
    Liked 3,968 Times in 1,965 Posts

Premium Member

I happened to be watching MSNBC a few minutes ago as they are all high fiving following Schiff taking his final bows in his closing statement, and the talk is all about this recording of Trump wanting to fire the Ukranian ambassador in 2018. For them this is somehow damning, I guess, but they are missing the forest through the trees. If Trump was already unhappy with what was going on in Ukraine and the ambassador carrying it out, it makes it clear that this had nothing to do with Joe Biden and the 2020 election. Biden didn't announce his candidacy until April of 2019 and there was question before that as to whether he would run given his age.

Now Maddow and Schumer are all breathless because Trump wanted to fire a career ambassador a full year before Biden announced his candidacy? Do they not realize this completely torpedoes their own case? Do they really think this is what is going to tip the scales?

It's like watching a slow motion train wreck.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

As an Ambassador, she is an officer in the State Department, and therefore, as an officer, she serves at the pleasure of the POTUS.

What some Dems are saying is that he was wanting her killed, which without a LOT of proof (that I am sure doesn't exist) is simply ignorant.

12. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.25.20 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 19,978 Times in 11,482 Posts

Thumbs up Good for him!

Nick Sandmann posts photos of his return to March for Life

'I will never pass on an opportunity to March for Life!' says the teen.

By Lianne Laurence

WASHINGTON, D.C., January 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Nick Sandmann, the Covington High School teen thrust into the center of an international incident at last year’s March for Life that catapulted him to fame, has returned to the scene.

Sandmann tweeted photos this afternoon of his day at the 47th March for Life:

Sandmann shot to fame as the youth in the MAGA hat filmed on video standing in front of Nathan Phillips as the Native American activist beat a drum close to his face. Sandmann stood with a slight smiling while his fellow classmates from a Catholic school in Kentucky stood in the background cheering.

Immediately, the press erupted with claims that the video demonstrated that Sandmann and his friends were harassing Phillips.

But additional extended video and firsthand accounts soon revealed that Phillips was the one who waded into the group waiting for its bus and decided to beat a drum inches from Sandmann’s face, while the boys had merely performed school chants in hopes of drowning out racist taunts from members of the Black Hebrew Israelites fringe group.

And as more video came to light, many journalists and other public figures quickly deleted their snap condemnations of the students, while some either tried to keep the original narrative alive or refused to unequivocally retract or apologize for their initial claims, leading to various lawsuits on behalf of the boys.

Sandmann filed defamation suits against the networks, including a $250 million suit against CNN for broadcasting into “millions of homes” the “idea that [Sandmann] was part of a mob...yelling racist slurs,” according to attorney L. Lin Wood.

On January 7, the suit against CNN was settled for an as-yet-undisclosed sum.

Sandmann’s lawsuits against other individuals and media giants remain pending, including a $275 million suit against NBCUniversal and a $250 million suit against the Washington Post.

“This case will be tried not one minute earlier or later than when it is ready,” Wood has declared. Sandmann’s legal team stresses that the dollar amounts are not sought for the teen’s sake but to deter the press from smearing others in the future.

Sandmann tweeted January 18:

Attorneys Robert Barnes and Kevin Murphy have also filed defamation suits on behalf of eight other Covington students, targeting Democrat Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Rep. Deb Haaland, CNN’s Ana Navarro, the New York Times’ Maggie Haberman, ABC News’s Matthew Dowd, ex-CNN personalities Kathy Griffin and Reza Aslan, Kentucky entrepreneur Adam Edelen, Princeton University’s Kevin Kruse, left-wing activist Shaun King, Mother Jones editor-in-chief Clara Jeffery, and Rewire editor-in-chief Jodi Jacobson.

Many people responded to Sandmann’s March for Life tweet with good wishes, such as “So happy you went! Good man, Nicholas,” and “Good for you! You should have worn your MAGA hat too!”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ni...bzweCCRUfBaBWo
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    I happened to be watching MSNBC a few minutes ago as they are all high fiving following Schiff taking his final bows in his closing statement, and the talk is all about this recording of Trump wanting to fire the Ukranian ambassador in 2018. For them this is somehow damning, I guess, but they are missing the forest through the trees. If Trump was already unhappy with what was going on in Ukraine and the ambassador carrying it out, it makes it clear that this had nothing to do with Joe Biden and the 2020 election. Biden didn't announce his candidacy until April of 2019 and there was question before that as to whether he would run given his age.

Now Maddow and Schumer are all breathless because Trump wanted to fire a career ambassador a full year before Biden announced his candidacy? Do they not realize this completely torpedoes their own case? Do they really think this is what is going to tip the scales?

It's like watching a slow motion train wreck.
    Yeah, they're morons.

Some news anchor on FOX brought this up too, the damning evidence of him wanting Yakisoba removed. To which my reply is, "So what?"

I would expect a President to want an ambassador removed that was bad mouthing him or was not carrying out his requests to set his foreign policy.

Just stupid.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

They really are this stupid.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/24/trumps...peach-defense/

They were bending over backwards to defend Joe Biden. For the life of me I could not understand why they kept bringing him up other than to try to convince people that he did nothing wrong before Trump's team drops an A-bomb on him with his shady Ukraine dealings.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Trump team is about to start their arguments.

I hope Dershowitz goes first because that will be EPIC.

EDIT: Cipollone is up first.
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 01.25.20 at 07:08 AM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

02.25.20 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 5,465 Times in 2,472 Posts

Psyched, chucky cheese day

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Psyched, chucky cheese day

21. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

02.25.20 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 5,465 Times in 2,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

I don't give a shit