Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3520 of 3525 FirstFirst ... 252030203420347035103517351835193520352135223523 ... LastLast
Results 52,786 to 52,800 of 52866
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

02.16.20 @ 09:48 PM
    Liked 2,445 Times in 1,389 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Trump simply has absolutely no qualms in flipping someone's game on them x 10. There is such a rich well of dirt/corruption on every one of these Dem idiots out to get him that it's an easy game for him to play, and their responses only fuel his fire and dig themselves deeper into holes they cannot crawl out of. They have done nothing but target him in every way they can think of, and have in turn made themselves easy targets, to their own detriment. Trump crushes them at their own game.
    It's pretty golden, really. People love seeing these Washington establishment shitbags get played by him like they are. It's a big part of why he'll be reelected.
    Yes, there are rumors and manufactured "news" saying his opponents are corrupt, while his corruption is proven by facts. This alternate reality you believe in makes arguing pointless.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Liked 2,445 Times in 1,389 Posts

The kind of tweet that will probably keep him awake at night:

Mike Bloomberg
    @MikeBloomberg
    ·
    16h
    @realDonaldTrump
    - we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.

I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.
    Quote Tweet

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    · 17h
    Mini Mike is a 5’4” mass of dead energy who does not want to be on the debate stage with these professional politicians. No boxes please. He hates Crazy Bernie and will, with enough money, possibly stop him. Bernie’s people will go nuts!
    Last edited by Little Dreamer; 02.13.20 at 10:42 PM.
    Little Dreamer

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Liked 18,003 Times in 9,563 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    What happened to states rights, the thing conservatives championed for so long? We in California are in total opposition with this immigration policy. And anyone pro-business will also be against it, as we need to import workers from other countries, too many jobs can't be filled with US citizens. The California legislature, voted in by the people of this great state, has passed law rebuking Trump's immigration policies. ICE cannot operate freely here in LA, for a good reason.
    Your state is a fucking joke. That's why you have a net outflow of citizens.

States have rights but they don't have complete autonomy to ignore Federal Laws when it comes to immigration or anything else.

But fine. Have it your way. I'd much prefer you secede from the Union and become your own country. We'd be better off without you to be honest.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

4. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

02.17.20 @ 03:42 AM
    Liked 14,641 Times in 7,977 Posts

What happened to states rights, the thing conservatives championed for so long? We in California are in total opposition with this immigration policy. And anyone pro-business will also be against it, as we need to import workers from other countries, too many jobs can't be filled with US citizens. The California legislature, voted in by the people of this great state, has passed law rebuking Trump's immigration policies. ICE cannot operate freely here in LA, for a good reason.

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

02.17.20 @ 03:42 AM
    Liked 14,641 Times in 7,977 Posts

Yes, there are rumors and manufactured "news" saying his opponents are corrupt, while his corruption is proven by facts. This alternate reality you believe in makes arguing pointless.

LD, honestly I would like to believe you're not as stupid and/or ignorant as you come across, but your posts say otherwise.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.17.20 @ 05:19 AM
    Liked 19,891 Times in 11,422 Posts

The kind of tweet that will probably keep him awake at night:

So now Mike Bloomberg is the left’s new hero?

“Throw ‘em up on the wall”

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.17.20 @ 05:19 AM
    Liked 19,891 Times in 11,422 Posts

Pentagon Approves Shift of $3.8 Billion To Support Southern Border Wall

February 13, 2020

The Department of Defense announced Thursday that it has authorized about $3.8 billion to be diverted toward building some 177 miles of fencing across the U.S.-Mexico border, in efforts to address drug-smuggling activities.

“DHS has identified areas along the southern border of the United States that are being used by individuals, groups, and transnational criminal organizations as drug smuggling corridors, and determined that the construction of additional physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the United States border is necessary in order to impede and deny drug smuggling activities,” reads the request, signed by acting DoD comptroller Elaine McCusker.

The request (pdf), divided into two parts, seeks $2.2 billion to be diverted from defense appropriations, and $1.63 billion from the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations fund. The OCO fund is used in military operations against the ISIS terrorist group.

Diverting money from the defense appropriations would affect funding for two F-35 fighters, eight Reaper drones, four Air Force C-130 transport aircraft, two Marine V-22 Osprey helicopters, amphibious ships, National Guard equipment, and Army trucks.

Bob Salesses, the deputy assistant defense secretary, told reporters on Thursday that the funds are intended to help build 30-foot fencing on federally-controlled land in six border areas: San Diego and El Centro, California; Yuma and Tuscon, Arizona, and El Paso and Del Rio, Texas. He added that a review by the Pentagon concluded that all the sectors are “high-intensity drug trafficking” areas.

Pentagon spokesman Lt. Col. Chris Mitchell said that the Pentagon authorized the funds in response to a DHS request that was sent to the Pentagon in January, and said the Pentagon would continue to help secure the southern border by “constructing fences and roads and installing lighting.”

“Consistent with the President’s April 4, 2018, direction to the Secretary of Defense, DoD used its statutory authority to provide support that aids in blocking drug-smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States,” Mitchell said. “We will continue to support DHS and other agencies as needed to keep our homeland secure.”

The move comes as President Donald Trump extended the national emergency declaration on the US-Mexico border for another year, according to a notice submitted to the Federal Register (pdf) on Thursday. This is the first time Trump has extended follows the initial emergency declaration in February 2019. Since taking office, Trump has demanded that Congress fund construction of a wall on the southern border—his landmark campaign promise.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pentagon...l_3237803.html
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

02.17.20 @ 04:58 AM
    Liked 27,862 Times in 14,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Executives for Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Bank of America, BNP Paribas, Barclays, and SunTrust have said they will no longer provide depository services to federal contractors with ICE for no other reason than their opposition to national immigration law.

How is this legal?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    My response would be "then the overnight window at the Federal Reserve is no longer available to you. Also, we will be reviewing your capitalization on a daily basis from now until you get your head out of your fucking asses."
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

12. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

02.16.20 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 12,374 Times in 6,955 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    My response would be "then the overnight window at the Federal Reserve is no longer available to you. Also, we will be reviewing your capitalization on a daily basis from now until you get your head out of your fucking asses."
    that seems like an appropriate response.

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

that seems like an appropriate response.
    That's because I should be POTUS.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Your state is a fucking joke. That's why you have a net outflow of citizens.

States have rights but they don't have complete autonomy to ignore Federal Laws when it comes to immigration or anything else.

But fine. Have it your way. I'd much prefer you secede from the Union and become your own country. We'd be better off without you to be honest.
    BTW, my intent here wasn't to smear any Cali linkers, but to slam basically the State government that passes all sorts of nonsense and the people who have basically turned California into a one party rule state.

I feel badly for any moderate or conservative living there, and sadly my state is trending the same way.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Well, unless you start grabbing pussies, badmouthing voters at your events, or claiming phony ethnic heritage your not qualified.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

02.16.20 @ 09:02 PM
    Liked 12,374 Times in 6,955 Posts

can you run in the democratic primary?

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

02.14.20 @ 04:11 PM
    Liked 1,419 Times in 899 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    I feel badly for any moderate or conservative living there, and sadly my state is trending the same way.
    The Communist Infiltration of America Was Prophesied

We are not fighting a single nation in a military war, but a gigantic worldwide, plain-clothes army, masquerading as a political party, seeking to conquer the world with an entirely new kind of warfare,” Mr. Armstrong wrote in 1956.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/literatur...-was-right/446
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

can you run in the democratic primary?
    I've considered running for public office, my wife and I actually talked about it, but it is simply not worth it. The temptation to do it is there, as you think you can make the country better, but it is simply not worth the invasion of privacy for your family.