THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 3729
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  722
Save
Page 3729 of 3827 FirstFirst ... 27293229362936793719372637273728372937303731373237393779 ... LastLast
Results 55,921 to 55,935 of 57398
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:45 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streets View Post

I’m a white male, my opinion in this does not matter.
    I’m curious, why do you believe this?
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    I’m curious, why do you believe this?
    White guilt.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    And anyone saying this is a protest on racism is either extremely naive or just a moron. That's not to say there aren't peaceful protesters who really do have their hearts in the right place. But, they are being drowned out, not by "Trump and his Nazi armed guards", but by deliberate domestic terrorists and anarchists. This is what Antifa is and it's about damn time they were labeled a terrorist organization.

What's telling, is you have lefties on here along with their favorite Dem leaders who are more concerned with bashing Trump for walking over to a church for a photo-op than they are about the church being set ABLAZE! Fucking idiots following depsicable assholes.
    And the way to blast him about a photo op is to try to top him with a...photo op.

†"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:

And the way to blast him about a photo op is to try to top him with a...photo op.

Leftist "logic".

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:31 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Iím curious, why do you believe this?
    Because honestly o havenít experienced it, I can think I know, but I never will, so I think offering my opinion on how someone should protest or how they should act can never come from the same place

To be honest, Iím heartbroken, I have friends that have lived with this, that are legitimately depressed on what world they are raising their young kids, I donít know, it just seems hypocritical for me to offer an opinion, so all I can do is offer my support

I hate the violence thatís coming with this, and I hate that groups are doing the wrong things and drowning out the message that is a legitimate concern

So I just donít want to come off like I know, because I never could

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. bklynboy68, japeape thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

But you obviously see the difference between the protestors and the rioters, no?

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

But you obviously see the difference between the protestors and the rioters, no?
    I do, and the rioters are very upsetting, not only for the actions they are taking which are despicable, but they are drowning out what many people are fighting and protesting for, honestly the whole thing is heartbreaking. The message is being lost, and I fear that will mean the future will bring much of what is engrained in our past.

I donít know what the solution is, does violence meeting violence end it? Letting chaos run unchecked doesnít work. How can we make sure that these voices and instruments for change are heard without people going into the same areas within nothing but destruction and theft on their mind

I donít know, and thatís probably why itís such a sad situation, I donít want to see innocent people be hurt and at the same time I want every looter to get the severe beating they deserve, it might be about black and white, but itís certainly covered in all sorts of shades of grey

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    what came first... the virus or the knee?
    Thatís hilarious.......

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 11:07 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streets View Post
    Because honestly o haven’t experienced it, I can think I know, but I never will, so I think offering my opinion on how someone should protest or how they should act can never come from the same place

To be honest, I’m heartbroken, I have friends that have lived with this, that are legitimately depressed on what world they are raising their young kids, I don’t know, it just seems hypocritical for me to offer an opinion, so all I can do is offer my support

I hate the violence that’s coming with this, and I hate that groups are doing the wrong things and drowning out the message that is a legitimate concern

So I just don’t want to come off like I know, because I never could

I am going to go out on a limb and say that burning the country down and killing innocent civilians is not the way to protest. If people think that opinion isn't valid because I am a white male, well, fuck them.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

11. JUNGLE DRUMMER, YankeeRose, edwardv, bklynboy68 thanked for this post.
    I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that burning the country down and killing innocent civilians is not the way to protest. If people think that opinion isn't valid because I am a white male, well, fuck them.
    Thatís not what Iím saying, and I donít think my thoughts point towards letting the country burn

What I am saying is the right to protest is very engrained in our system and since I have not experienced anything near what minorities have, Iím not going to judge those that peacefully protest, and I will support their right to do so

But in my opinion, a white man saying they need to stop just isnít legit because we canít possibly understand what they are feeling

Protest, march, let your voices be heard, but and we have seen stories of this, when you see someone loot or vandalize or get violent, help police keep people safe and stop those people

But taking away peoples right to protest should upset people every bit as much as the attack on the 2nd Amendment

Police the looters and enforce the law, but those people that are exercising their rights deserve to be able to do that and that is my point

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 08:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

There's rioting, but then there's the orchestrated stuff we saw the other day.

It's gotta be two separate groups, with one blending in with the other for purpose
    of exploiting to their own benefit.

It's like they wait for the right opportunity, then the plan goes into effect.

I saw BLM spray painted on some of these wrecked store fronts, but in a
    lazy sort of way.
    It was like, let's turn the focus on these guys.

But there is something more sinister happening.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:40 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

(snip)

What's telling, is you have lefties on here along with their favorite Dem leaders who are more concerned with bashing Trump for walking over to a church for a photo-op than they are about the church being set ABLAZE! Fucking idiots following depsicable assholes.
    I could care less about what Pelosi and Co do in response to Trump at this point. Those nippleheads are irrelevant with what's going on. Trumps stunt last night was pretty 3rd world shit no matter how you spin it.

And I'm no lefty.

15. MF5150 thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

And anyone saying this is a protest on racism is either extremely naive or just a moron. That's not to say there aren't peaceful protesters who really do have their hearts in the right place. But, they are being drowned out, not by "Trump and his Nazi armed guards", but by deliberate domestic terrorists and anarchists. This is what Antifa is and it's about damn time they were labeled a terrorist organization.

More spin.

They fired non-lethals at peaceful protesters to get that photo-op. Thatís where the outrage lies. Not that he walked over to a fucking church.

So, youíre okay with them firing at peaceful protesters?

This is 100% a protest about racism. Whatever the anarchists are doing is not part of the PROTESTS. To denounce them as anything but about race, makes you part of the problem your country is facing right now.

Last edited by MF5150; 06.02.20 at 09:58 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    More spin.

They fired non-lethals at peaceful protesters to get that photo-op. Thatís where the outrage lies. Not that he walked over to a fucking church.

So, youíre okay with them firing at peaceful protesters?

This is 100% a protest about racism. Whatever the anarchists are doing is not part of the PROTESTS. To denounce them as anything but about race, makes you part of the problem your country is facing right now.

Mitch. I'll give you credit when others won't. Why were you gone so long? Were you driven away?

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    More spin.

They fired non-lethals at peaceful protesters to get that photo-op. That’s where the outrage lies. Not that he walked over to a fucking church.

So, you’re okay with them firing at peaceful protesters?

Whatever. As I clearly stated in my post, but apparently too difficult for you to comprehend, is that there ARE peaceful protesters with their hearts in the right place. What we are seeing., with cities being lit up and property being destroyed, does nothing to promote the end of racism.

You want to continue being an arrogant punk who thinks he knows everything about a foreign country, go right ahead.

19. bklynboy68 thanked for this post.