Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 3459 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 24592959335934093449345634573458345934603461346234693509 ... LastLast
Results 51,871 to 51,885 of 52976
    Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 07:23 PM
    Liked 18,057 Times in 9,599 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    "Drunk Grandma of Death."

The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:52 PM
    Liked 3,194 Times in 2,000 Posts

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 06:45 AM
    Liked 19,952 Times in 11,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    "Drunk Grandma of Death."

That’s a great line.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

5. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Sure. If the US wasn't around then he would probably be more belligerent. But we are around and I don't think we need to constantly tweak him just so he knows we're here. I don't really think trying to expand NATO and put missiles on his doorstep in Ukraine and Poland are the wisest of moves.

Frankly it seems to me if some in our government and intelligence had their way we'd start a war with him.

There's a difference with trying to coexist with him and keep tensions at a manageable level and being openly hostile which I don't think serves anyone's best interest. He's not going anywhere anytime soon and when he takes a dirt nap the next guys is likely to be of the same mindset.
    It seems I'm not alone in my assessment.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...oge-deep-state

7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 12:31 PM
    Liked 667 Times in 423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    What is it about blondes that just go nuts for Trump?

Seems like all his female supporters are blondes.

Like Fembots.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 05:06 PM
    Liked 2,389 Times in 1,611 Posts

Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Anyone notice how most of the main players on the Dems side are from California and New York?

Schiff
    Pelosi
    Schumer
    Nadler
    Waters
    Cortez

These people have little to lose. Most of them have little chance of losing to the opposition.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 01.26.20 at 05:14 AM.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 1,513 Times in 920 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Anyone notice how most of the main players on the Dems side are from California and New York?

Schiff
    Pelosi
    Schumer
    Nadler
    Waters
    Cortez

These people have little to lose. Most of them have little chance of losing to the opposition.
    Piss on each and every one of them
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Piss on each and every one of them
    And if they did lose it would be to someone more to the left of them most likely.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:52 PM
    Liked 3,194 Times in 2,000 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    If Trump merely wanted to fire the Ambassador to the Ukraine, why was the smear campaign necessary? What does Rudy know about this and why was it put in place? This tape also proves to me that Trump is more inclined to accept the opinions of his donors ( and one he now claims he doesn't even know) as fact while he rejects the research and opinions of his own State Department and Intelligence agencies.

As far as the motive, this guy must have missed the portion where they laid out his motivation. ... A poll that his beloved Fox news did that showed that if Biden declared his candidacy he would defeat Trump.

April Biden's imminent decision to run for the Dem nomination is picking up more buzz
    April 7 Rudy starts making unsubstantiated claims that Biden wanted Shokin removed from office to block Burisma investigation
    April 22 Zelenskiy is elected
    April 25 Biden launches his campaign
    May 1 NYT reports Rudy is increasing efforts to have Hunter Biden investigated by the Ukraine government and informs Trump of such
    June 16 Nationwide Fox poll shows Trump trailing Biden
    July 3 Vindman becomes aware that aid withheld (which according to GAO report was handled illegally)
    July 10 The meeting with Ukraine officials at White House that was interrupted when Sondland stated that he had an agreement with Mulvaney that the Zelenskiy would get a meeting after agreeing to BIden investigation
    Bolton ended meeting and told Fiona Hill to inform the National Security Council attorney ( the "drug deal" quote)
    July 18 staff member of Office of Management and budget speaks of "hold" on aid based on Trump order
    July 25 Zelenskiy call
    August 12 whistleblower complaint
    August 28 politico article blows the cover off the aid hold
    September 9 congressional investigation begins
    September 11 aid released
    Septemer 13 subpoena for complaint that was illegally withheld from Congress to be produced (which is part of the obstruction charge)
    September 19 Rudy admits that he had asked Ukraine to investigate Biden in a "You can't handle the truth" moment

It is not difficult to connect the dots

Today on the news interview programs it was amazing to watch the mental gymnastics that Republican Senators were going thru in order to take this time line of events and turn it into anything but a abuse of power.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    If Trump merely wanted to fire the Ambassador to the Ukraine, why was the smear campaign necessary? What does Rudy know about this and why was it put in place? This tape also proves to me that Trump is more inclined to accept the opinions of his donors ( and one he now claims he doesn't even know) as fact while he rejects the research and opinions of his own State Department and Intelligence agencies.

As far as the motive, this guy must have missed the portion where they laid out his motivation. ... A poll that his beloved Fox news did that showed that if Biden declared his candidacy he would defeat Trump.

April Biden's imminent decision to run for the Dem nomination is picking up more buzz
    April 7 Rudy starts making unsubstantiated claims that Biden wanted Shokin removed from office to block Burisma investigation
    May 1 NYT reports Rudy is increasing efforts to have Hunter Biden investigated by the Ukraine government and informs Trump of such
    July 3 Vindman becomes aware that aid withheld (which according to GAO report was handled illegally)
    July 10 The meeting with Ukraine officials at White House that was interrupted when Sondland stated that he had an agreement with Mulvaney that the Zelenskiy would get a meeting after agreeing to BIden investigation
    Bolton ended meeting and told Fiona Hill to inform the National Security Council attorney ( the "drug deal" quote)
    July 18 staff member of Office of Management and budget speaks of "hold" on aid based on Trump order
    July 25 Zelenskiy call
    Septemer 13 subpoena for complaint that was illegally withheld from Congress to be produced (which is part of the obstruction charge)
    September 19 Rudy admits that he had asked Ukraine to investigate Biden in a "You can't handle the truth" moment

Today on the news interview programs it was amazing to watch the mental gymnastics that Republican Senators were going thru in order to take this time line of events and turn it into anything but a abuse of power.
    LOL, "abuse of power."

If anyone is abusing their power it's Pelosi, Schiff, and their merry band of idiots.

Trump was absolutely right to try to get to the bottom of what was going on in Ukraine. Just because Joe Biden decided to run for President doesn't let him off the hook as far as being investigated for his corrupt dealings. It's not Trump's problem, nor his fault that Biden was engaged in corrupt business dealings in that country while he was Vice President.

If we're going to be sending money to these places, then I as a taxpayer want this kind of crap cleaned up. I'd prefer that we don't send them money at all, Ukraine is not a strategic ally of ours no matter how much the fucking warmongers in Congress and in the IC try to say so.

The Democrats are simply fearful of what a full and open investigation would show about what was really going on over there. That's why this sham impeachment has been launched, just like the bullshit accusation of Trump "colluding" with a foreign power to "steal" the election which is exactly what Hillary did, only she lost. So let's blame the guy that won and tar and feather him with our misdeeds. Classic misdirection tactic that works like a charm with a bunch of dumbed down Americans that believe everything they read in garbage publications like the Washington Post or New York Times. Or when they see it on the Crap News Network.

Finally, I wouldn't trust our State Department or Intelligence Agencies either. They have their own agenda, and a bunch of elected and non-elected members of Congress look to them to keep us bogged down in the killing business so that weapons suppliers that fund their campaigns can keep the gravy train going. Schiff is a major beneficiary of those campaign dollars.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/02/a...ytheon-parsons

Shocking.
    Last edited by Get The Show On The Road; 01.26.20 at 11:21 AM.

15. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    What is it about blondes that just go nuts for Trump?

Seems like all his female supporters are blondes.

Like Fembots.
    Plenty of people hate Hillary Clinton. Doesn't necessarily mean they're a Trump supporter.

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post

July 25 Zelenskiy call

Hilary was stronger candidate than Biden, and Trump already beat her. The idea that Trump is afraid of Biden is laughable.

Joe has 50 years of baggage that Trump will exploit. I mean, when he ran in 2016, who did he target first? The Bushes.

Mayor Pete is the one Trump would have the hardest time with.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 01.26.20 at 11:36 AM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Mayor Pete is car wreck heard in soft tones. His record in Indiana almost assures he ain’t goin’ nowhere.

Mayor Pete. Fuck him.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

LOL, "abuse of power."

If anyone is abusing their power it's Pelosi, Schiff, and their merry band of idiots.

Trump was absolutely right to try to get to the bottom of what was going on in Ukraine. Just because Joe Biden decided to run for President doesn't let him off the hook as far as being investigated for his corrupt dealings. It's not Trump's problem, nor his fault that Biden was engaged in corrupt business dealings in that country while he was Vice President.

If we're going to be sending money to these places, then I as a taxpayer want this kind of crap cleaned up. I'd prefer that we don't send them money at all, Ukraine is not a strategic ally of ours no matter how much the fucking warmongers in Congress and in the IC try to say so.

The Democrats are simply fearful of what a full and open investigation would show about what was really going on over there. That's why this sham impeachment has been launched, just like the bullshit accusation of Trump "colluding" with a foreign power to "steal" the election which is exactly what Hillary did, only she lost. So let's blame the guy that won and tar and feather him with our misdeeds. Classic misdirection tactic that works like a charm with a bunch of dumbed down Americans that believe everything they read in garbage publications like the Washington Post or New York Times. Or when they see it on the Crap News Network.

Finally, I wouldn't trust our State Department or Intelligence Agencies either. They have their own agenda, and a bunch of elected and non-elected members of Congress look to them to keep us bogged down in the killing business so that weapons suppliers that fund their campaigns can keep the gravy train going. Schiff is a major beneficiary of those campaign dollars.

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/02/a...ytheon-parsons

Shocking.
    This.
    But Russia is invading our beaches don’t you know.