Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

Default Love her or hate her, she's on point: Ann Coulter

From Ann Coulter:
    My soon-to-be-released book, "Adios, America! The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole," is jam-packed with facts you didn't already know. Don't even think of using it as a coaster, like those other books.

These are just a few:

-- Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act was expressly designed to change the demographics of our country to be poorer and more inclined to vote Democratic.

-- It worked! Post-1970 immigrants vote 8-2 for the Democrats.

-- Citing this dramatic shift in the Democratic Party's fortunes, Democratic consultant Patrick Reddy called the 1965 Immigration Act "the Kennedy family's greatest gift to the Democratic Party."

-- Immigrants admitted before 1970 made more money, bought more houses and were more educated than Americans. The post-Kennedy immigrants are astronomically less-educated, poorer and more likely to be on welfare than the native population.

-- With no welfare state to support them, about a third of pre-1965 Act immigrants returned to the places they came from. British and Jewish immigrants were the least likely to go home -- less than 10 percent did.

-- Although America is admitting more immigrants, they are coming from fewer countries than they did before 1970. On liberals' own terms, the country is becoming less "diverse," but a lot poorer and a lot more Latin.

-- America has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico's entire population.

-- In 1970, there were almost no Nigerian immigrants in the United States. Our country is now home to more Nigerians than any country in the world except Nigeria.

-- America takes more immigrants from Nigeria than from England.

-- The government refuses to tell us how many prisoners in the United States are immigrants. That information is not available anywhere. But the ancillary facts suggest that the number is astronomical.
    -- There are more foreign inmates in New York state prisons from Mexico than from the entire continent of Europe.

-- Hispanics are less likely to be in the military than either whites or blacks, and a majority of Hispanic troops are women. On the other hand, Hispanics are overrepresented in U.S. Prisons.

-- In Denmark, actual Danes come in tenth in criminals' nationality, after Moroccans, Lebanese, Yugoslavians, Somalis, Iranians, Pakistanis, Turks, Iraqis and Vietnamese.

-- At least 15 percent of all births in Peru and Argentina are to girls between the ages of 10 and 15. In the U.S., only 2 percent of births are to girls that young, and those are mostly Hispanics, who are seven times more likely to give birth at that age than white girls are.

-- Sex with girls as young as 12 years old is legal in 31 of the 32 states of Mexico.

-- In all of Western Europe, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Israel combined, there have been eight reported births to girls aged 10 or younger. Seven of the eight were impregnated by immigrants.

-- In some areas of America, law enforcement authorities have given up on prosecuting statutory rape cases against Mexican men in their 30s who impregnate 12- and 13-year-old girls, after repeatedly encountering parents who view their little girls' pregnancies as a "blessing."

-- The same North Carolina newspapers that gave flood-the-zone coverage to a rape that never happened at a Duke lacrosse party completely ignore real rapes happening right under their noses, being committed against children by immigrants providing cheap labor to the state's farming and meat-packing industries.

-- Since 2004, Mexicans have beheaded at least a half-dozen people in the United States.

-- Mexican drug cartels -- not ISIS -- pioneered the practice of posting videotaped beheadings online.

-- An alleged "ISIS" beheading video making the rounds in 2014 was actually a Mexican beheading video from 2010.

-- Post-1970 immigrants have re-introduced slavery to America. Indian immigrant Lakireddy Bali Reddy, for example, used the H1-B visa program, allegedly for "high-tech workers," to bring in 12-year-old girls he had bought from their parents for sex.

- The above story was missed by the San Francisco Chronicle. It was broken by a high school journalism class.

-- The ACLU took Reddy's side.

-- We're still letting in Hmong immigrants as a reward for their help with the ill-fated Vietnam War, which ended 40 years ago.

-- Between 2000 and 2005, nearly 100 Hmong men were charged with rape or forced prostitution of girls in Minneapolis-St Paul, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. The vast majority of the victims were 15 years old or younger. A quarter of the victims were not Hmong.

-- Proponents of the 1965 immigration bill swore up and down that it would not alter this country's demographic mix. In fact, Kennedy's immigration policy has brought about the greatest demographic shift of any nation in world history.

-- In 1980, Reagan won the biggest electoral landslide in history against an incumbent president, Jimmy Carter. Without the last 40 years of immigration, in 2012, Mitt Romney would have won a bigger landslide than Reagan did. He got more of the "Reagan coalition" than Reagan did.

-- If Romney had won 71 percent of the Hispanic vote, he still would have lost. If he'd gotten just 4 percent more of the white vote, he would have won.

These are the kind of examples of why I do not even bother listening to democrats about anything.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 11,726 Times in 6,497 Posts

Premium Member

She absolutely smoked Jorge Ramos on his show the other night.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:12 PM
    Liked 6,669 Times in 3,696 Posts

I think she's an empty headed hatemonger myself.

5. The Following 6 Members Like This Post:

Existentially Uncertain Fontcow's Avatar
    Last Online

03.13.17 @ 07:58 PM
    Liked 868 Times in 463 Posts

I dislike her intensely and can't take anything she says or prints serious because she's full of vitriol with the agenda of selling books. I don't even think she believes all of the idiocy that passes through her lips.

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:33 PM
    Liked 8,708 Times in 4,704 Posts

Premium Member

Facts are facts. Not idiocy.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    I think she's an empty headed hatemonger myself.
    It's hate because she cares about who has been oozing over our borders unchecked for years? I wish I was in Canada and didn't have to worry about it like you but it is not that way here.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    It's hate because she cares about who has been oozing over our borders unchecked for years? I wish I was in Canada and didn't have to worry about it like you but it is not that way here.
    but there's a difference between taking an issue with an unchecked border and her act. I just find her to be empty as far as intellect. If she was ugly would anyone even know her name?

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:23 PM
    Liked 18,084 Times in 8,934 Posts

Well, I don't really think she's attractive at all, and I know her name.

But yeah, I think most of the time she is just pandering to a certain portion of the populace.

That being said, our immigration policies are a joke. I made the mistake two weeks ago of trying to speak English in Texas. People laughed at me for actually trying to speak to them in English.

The sad part is that is just doesn't even make me mad anymore, I just shake my head and go on about my business.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

13. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:40 PM
    Liked 794 Times in 430 Posts

Premium Member

When I read most of those "facts," I think two things: 1) I bet that's not true, and 2) So what?

She's kinda like Hannity on steroids. She's pretty good at rolling out obscure stats, but they really don't mean anything. They are just non-sequitur factoids delivered rapid-fire to stun her opponent so she can keep vomiting nonsense.

TK

15. The Following 5 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    but there's a difference between taking an issue with an unchecked border and her act. I just find her to be empty as far as intellect. If she was ugly would anyone even know her name?
    Ann looks like the love child of Alice Cooper and Paris Hilton. Not attractive at all.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Ann looks like the love child of Alice Cooper and Paris Hilton. Not attractive at all.
    she's a poltical commentator. We need to grade her on a curve.

18. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by pickslide View Post
    When I read most of those "facts," I think two things: 1) I bet that's not true, and 2) So what?

She's kinda like Hannity on steroids. She's pretty good at rolling out obscure stats, but they really don't mean anything. They are just non-sequitur factoids delivered rapid-fire to stun her opponent so she can keep vomiting nonsense.

TK
    yup - it's like the - "America has already taken in one-fourth of Mexico's entire population" "point". Well, what's that even supposed to mean? And over what time period. I bet you over America's history that she's taking in one fourth of Canada's entire population too, and maybe Italy's and maybe Great Britain's. What is the point here? Nothing but to scare really, really white people into buying a book of her mindless drivel.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

We have a similar 'immigration problem' ( ) here in the UK, with immigrants actually contributing more by way of taxes to the economy than they take out, and enabling the continuing functionality of the NHS...Of course, that doesn't tie in with the agenda promulgated by those on the right.

Where there is a problem is that immigrant populations tend to be 'shepherded' into certain parts of the country, and the current government's austerity measures mean that local infrastructure simply can't cope with the numbers. Economically-speaking, it would seem to make sense to invest in the building of roads, housing, schools, and hospitals, etc, so that those areas can both take the strain, and improve the employment prospects (and tax contributions) of immigrants and locals alike, but that doesn't seem to suit those in power...Far better to keep banging the drum of 'lazy, good-for-nothing, immigrants' so that the less well-informed turn their ire upon 'dirty foreigners' rather than the self-serving greed of ministers and their cronies...
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 11:22 AM
    Liked 2,209 Times in 1,113 Posts

Premium Member

I believe Ann Coulter is well on her way to winning, for the 6th year in a row, "Most Likely To Be Revealed As a Tranny" in 2015.

Ann Coulter is hateful and ugly in her rhetoric (and her face). While she may bring some facts to the table that I would generally agree with, she loses me when she starts spouting hateful nonsense thinking she's being clever or underhandedly funny.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

22. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    I believe Ann Coulter is well on her way to winning, for the 6th year in a row, "Most Likely To Be Revealed As a Tranny" in 2015.