Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been browsing here for awhile and have come to the conclusion that this place isn't much different than the PD (no offense meant). Nothing but rumors and speculation, people who clam to know about the band, same old bullshit! So let me just adress a few issues that I am personally sick of hearing about!

1) Does Brad Starks actually have contact with the band?

Yes he does, quite frequently too!

2) Did Michael Anthony say anything to this Rols guy???

NO! Mike NEVER said any of that bullshit, I know this from a Very Trusted source!

3) Why hasn't VH made any announcement?

Because there really is NOTHING TO ANNOUNCE! If there was, Brad Starks would have posted it at www.van-halen.com But unfortunatly there is nothing to post!

4) What's the holdup with VH???

The ONLY one who can answer that would be Edward Van Halen himself. I don't even think Brad knows the answer to that one!

5)Why is the PD closed?

I dont have a clue! I didn't ask!

And finally let me add this: I am just as anxious, frustrated, and wanting for some sort of New VH music or some kind of tour as the rest of you, and like the rest of you I have to wait too. I sometimes wish the band would post at the PD or here or anywhere for that matter! Some little tidbit of info for the fans, but honestly, I have been following this band for many years, and my advice is "Don't hold your breath!!!" In perspective though, I also understand that they value their private lives, and would like to continue to keep them private! As "big" or "famous" a band as Van Halen is, this is a fine line to walk! I wouldn't want to do it! Keep your fans reasonably happy, and have a private life! I think they balance the act pretty well myself! So in closing I would just like to say, hang in there just a little while longer, or maybe just take a break from the boards, cause you never know what tomorrow will have in store for you! Peace!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 02:04 AM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    quote:
    Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
    I've been browsing here for awhile and have come to the conclusion that this place isn't much different than the PD (no offense meant).

Blueprint: It's more than a VH bootleg. (cryptic mode off)

quote:

Nothing but rumors and speculation, people who clam to know about the band, same old bullshit!

Your one of them. I just saw your rumor mill posts LOL. No harm in that though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyways, this is gonna go to the opinions forum bro, I think its pretty self explanatory.

[ December 12, 2001 at 02:28 AM: Message edited by: Goo ]

A little zen....... Headed your way.......