Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 212

Thread: The Circle

  1. #1
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default The Circle

    Step inside... enjoy!




  2. #2
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default








  3. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:


  4. #3
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

  5. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:


  6. #4
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default


  7. #5
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default


  8. #6
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default


  9. #7
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    29,821
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Likes
    1,880
    Liked 6,830 Times in 3,572 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    This is sloppy but might help if they're in your area...

    Apr 11 2015
    Downtown Las Vegas Events Center

    Apr 25 2015
    Coliseo de Puerto Rico

    Apr 27 2015
    Hard Rock Live Orlando

    Apr 29 2015
    Ruth Eckerd Hall

    Apr 30 2015
    Sunfest

    May 2 2015
    Carolina Rebellion Festival (GUEST APPEARANCE)

    Jun 19 2015
    Burlington Steamboat Days

    Jun 20 2015
    Music Center at the Heights

    Jun 26 2015
    OKCFest

    Jul 3 2015
    Naperville Ribfest/Knoch Park

    Jul 4 2015
    Summerfest

    Aug 14 2015
    Illinois State Fair

    Aug 15 2015
    Hollywood Casino Amphitheater

    Sep 5 2015
    Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey's

  10. #8
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    11.05.06
    Location
    there's a sleepy town
    Posts
    8,193
    Favorite VH Album

    fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

    07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Likes
    3
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Hell Yeah!

    Jason rocking that sweet ass Ludwig Vistalite.

    I think the LZ tunes are gonna blaze!
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

    I love coffee and sarcasm.

    RJD \m/


    Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

  11. #9
    Atomic Punk Raldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.11.00
    Location
    Cromwell, CT USA
    Posts
    17,186
    Favorite VH Song

    Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 10:30 AM
    Likes
    1,827
    Liked 1,479 Times in 901 Posts

    Default

    New England could use a visit from the Circle.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

    In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

    "High speed, low drag."

    "Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

    Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

    Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

    got tequila?

    http://keepitaliveforever.com

  12. #10
    Atomic Punk edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    59
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,034
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:35 PM
    Likes
    4,482
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    This is sloppy but might help if they're in your area...

    Apr 11 2015
    Downtown Las Vegas Events Center

    Apr 25 2015
    Coliseo de Puerto Rico

    Apr 27 2015
    Hard Rock Live Orlando

    Apr 29 2015
    Ruth Eckerd Hall

    Apr 30 2015
    Sunfest

    May 2 2015
    Carolina Rebellion Festival (GUEST APPEARANCE)

    Jun 19 2015
    Burlington Steamboat Days

    Jun 20 2015
    Music Center at the Heights

    Jun 26 2015
    OKCFest

    Jul 3 2015
    Naperville Ribfest/Knoch Park

    Jul 4 2015
    Summerfest

    Aug 14 2015
    Illinois State Fair

    Aug 15 2015
    Hollywood Casino Amphitheater

    Sep 5 2015
    Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey's
    No Rockin the Hills fest? Crisfield Md crabfest?
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

  13. #11
    Eruption
    Join Date
    08.31.00
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    841
    Last Online

    10.31.17 @ 07:54 AM
    Likes
    163
    Liked 144 Times in 100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Love that piece of Little White Lie - sounds great!

    What's that bit they play around 2:50 ?

  14. #12
    Existentially Uncertain Fontcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.21.01
    Age
    49
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    3,561
    Last Online

    03.13.17 @ 07:58 PM
    Likes
    433
    Liked 868 Times in 463 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sek View Post
    What's that bit they play around 2:50 ?
    "When the Levee Breaks"




    "When the Levee Breaks" starts at 4:47. (It's too bad the video embed here doesn't respect the YouTube time parameter so you can start videos at a specified part.)


  15. #13
    Eruption
    Join Date
    08.31.00
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    841
    Last Online

    10.31.17 @ 07:54 AM
    Likes
    163
    Liked 144 Times in 100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fontcow View Post
    "When the Levee Breaks"


    "When the Levee Breaks" starts at 4:47. (It's too bad the video embed here doesn't respect the YouTube time parameter so you can start videos at a specified part.)
    Thanks.

    Shame on me... But, to my defense, I just realized that I don't own two LZ albums: IV and In Through the Outdoor. IV had too much hype around it, and I don't know what happened to LZ that made them release "In Through..."

  16. #14
    Eruption Railrunner130's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.08.06
    Posts
    1,296
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:46 PM
    Likes
    205
    Liked 171 Times in 102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sek View Post
    Thanks.

    Shame on me... But, to my defense, I just realized that I don't own two LZ albums: IV and In Through the Outdoor. IV had too much hype around it, and I don't know what happened to LZ that made them release "In Through..."
    I did a little quick research on "In Through The Out Door" to back up what I was going to say. I found something interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Through_the_Out_Door

    If you look at the sales chart, it was very popular in a number of countries. However, in West Germany, the album topped out at #28. Couple that with your statement and the only response I can come up with is that it's about regional tastes. I guess the West Germans didn't care for it.

    That being said, with an album like this one, I'd recommend buying it. There are some good "hook" songs on it. The rest of the album will grow on you.

  17. #15
    Sinner's Swing! evhintexas's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.12.11
    Age
    49
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    3,039
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Push comes to shove
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Likes
    1,425
    Liked 1,106 Times in 675 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Railrunner130 View Post
    I did a little quick research on "In Through The Out Door" to back up what I was going to say. I found something interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Through_the_Out_Door

    If you look at the sales chart, it was very popular in a number of countries. However, in West Germany, the album topped out at #28. Couple that with your statement and the only response I can come up with is that it's about regional tastes. I guess the West Germans didn't care for it.

    That being said, with an album like this one, I'd recommend buying it. There are some good "hook" songs on it. The rest of the album will grow on you.
    Uhh, the album was mostly put together by Robert Plant and John Baldwin. Pagey was bad fucked up on smack and Bonzo mostly showed up when Pagey did.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

    “A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Sammy is ChoosingThe Circle Over Chickenfoot
    By okrw in forum Chickenfoot
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11.06.14, 02:01 PM
  2. A Perfect Circle..
    By alex6261 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09.17.10, 08:33 AM
  3. A Perfect Circle's New Bassist Is....(UPDATED!)
    By FH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02.12.03, 07:21 AM
  4. A Perfect Circle new CD.
    By xaminer in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06.06.02, 09:59 AM
  5. The squared circle club...
    By Eddymon in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08.01.01, 10:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •