Register
    Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

01.07.16 @ 05:41 PM
    Liked 66 Times in 29 Posts

Default Can't put it down!

Well, I think my EVH guitars interest has finally changed. I was once one of the biggest EBMM EVH pushers out there, like a lot of other people Ive always thought they were the best guitar he's done,until now. Ive been up and down with EVH brand the past few years going through 4 of them that all had qc flaws. As flawed as they were they've always felt and sounded great though! My new stealth that came directly from EVH brand(chip built) has finally swayed me, I just can't put it down even with that beautiful PRS sitting right next to it lol. I can finally feel my fingers getting stronger and my playing getting cleaner. I will probably have another ebmm just so I have one but I will definitely not be spending the amount of money I did on the last few Ive had lol.
    I think if all the US made Wolfs were built like this(flawless) they wouldn't catch as much flac for the price tag.
    Side note, The guy I sold my green evh to last month already has it up on eBay if anyone is looking

2. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Whoa, this is heavy! Jedi McFly's Avatar
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 08:07 AM
    Liked 2,854 Times in 1,067 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Good for you! There's nothing like finding a guitar that you really bond with.