Last Online

07.02.20 @ 07:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

From the sidelines, I want to tell them to stay because by ceding ground they are giving in to the very thing that almost destroyed their people. However, if I had a family there, it would be very tough to stay if i felt threatened.

Then again, with Israel being the enemy of all of its neighbors and prone to suicide bomber and rocket attacks by Hamas, is it really that much safer? Certainly the US would be a safer option, but given our complicated immigration laws, good luck getting over here in a reasonable amount of time.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    From the sidelines, I want to tell them to stay because by ceding ground they are giving in to the very thing that almost destroyed their people. However, if I had a family there, it would be very tough to stay if i felt threatened.

Then again, with Israel being the enemy of all of its neighbors and prone to suicide bomber and rocket attacks by Hamas, is it really that much safer? Certainly the US would be a safer option, but given our complicated immigration laws, good luck getting over here in a reasonable amount of time.
    They can just come here illegally and get everything for free. Hell, we will even build Jewish schools for them where they will speak in Hebrew.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

Today @ 10:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post

Complicated immigration laws? Just agree to vote democrat, crawl over the southern border and obama will pay your way in with our money. I find it utterly fucking maddening that none of the decent people who are waiting in line to immigrate legally into the United States line aren't bombarding obama with discrimination lawsuits up his ass.

I think the United States should bring any Jews that feel threatened anywhere in Europe or otherwise here, shouldn't even be questioned.
    Last edited by Dick Punch; 03.17.15 at 07:48 AM.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

07.02.20 @ 07:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    Complicated immigration laws? Just agree to vote democrat, crawl over the southern border and obama will pay your way in with our money. I find it utterly fucking maddening that none of the decent people who are waiting in line to immigrate legally into the United States line aren't bombarding obama with discrimination lawsuits up his ass.

I think the United States should bring any Jews that feel threatened anywhere in Europe or otherwise here, shouldn't even be questioned.
    Yeah, our immigration laws for upstanding people are a little over the top. Having yearly caps on visas seems a little outdated. In the age where everything can be handled electronically and Google can keep track of 3 bajillion gmail accounts without getting things fucked up, the idea that we have to cap qualified, legal immigrants because of the "paperwork backlog" is crazy.

Meanwhile, if you pay a coyote a few bucks in Mexico you can get across the border. Don't worry if you get caught, though. Just don't show up for your court date and nothing will happen.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Today @ 07:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

sad that this is something that even needs to be thought of. Where is this so called "evolution" I keep hearing about?
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Canadians are "Eh-holes" as far as I am concerned ;-)

Anyway, I watched a documentary called Border (http://www.bordermovie.com/) and recently I watched the VICE episode (Season 3, episode 2) about immigrants from El Salvador.

Keeping in mind that humans will likely take the path of least resistance, it must be damn near impossible to come here legally in many cases, because these people go though fucking hell to get here illegally. It's insane.