Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:45 PM
    Liked 1,323 Times in 795 Posts

Default Hillary's Top Aides knew Benghazi was under terrorist attack in first minutes

Hillary Clinton’s Top Aides Knew from First Minutes that Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack, E-mails Disclose

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...attack-e-mails

~~8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)~~

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:19 PM
    Liked 18,054 Times in 8,923 Posts

Been telling you guys that all along, but certain people (some who are no longer here) were constantly telling me I'm full of it.

Anybody working in the IC, DOD or State Department knows what was going down, and the Administration has been lying about it since moment one. There are always going to be policies that you disagree with, and decisions you disagree with, but when they get up in front of a camera and just bold face lie to me over and over, that is when I get pissed off.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

3. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

This shit was being reported within days of it happening. Next up, National Review reports on Windows 95.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

5. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

Later, about the video in question, Obama said, "We cannot have a society where some [people] someplace can start imposing censorship here in the United States. Imagine if producers and distributors and others start engaging in self-censorship because they don’t want to offend the sensibilities of someone who’s sensibilities probably need to be offended.”

Oh, wait. That was about The Interview.

Okay, so the thing is that it is important to make sure that something is terrorism before designating it so. The reason is simple: the response to a terrorist attack is different than the response to a criminal offense. So we shouldn't begrudge making sure.

Thing is, that's not what happened here. Even if the attack was part of a response to a video, that doesn't mean it wasn't terrorism. The White House was very careful to say early on that the attack was "spontaneous" and not pre-meditated or pre-planned, which would mean it didn't fit the definition of terrorism. While premeditation is a prerequisite for a terrorist attack, that doesn't mean it has to be labored over for months. If there was a protest over the video and a group realized this was the perfect cover to attack the embassy, that's premeditation, and you have yourselves a terrorist attack.

To me, where Clinton proved she was above her paygrade was in this comment. "With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they'd go kill some Americans?! What difference, at this point, does it make?!"

Well, as I said above, the response is why it matters. A response to a terrorist attack is different than a response to regular old criminal activity. This is terrorism 101. If she doesn't know that, she is completely unqualified to be Secretary of State, much less President.
    Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 02.28.15 at 10:06 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1,106 Times in 675 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Hillary needs to be gang raped by aardvarks !!!!
    Violated in the worst kinda way !!!!
    Last edited by evhintexas; 02.28.15 at 11:00 AM.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:19 PM
    Liked 18,054 Times in 8,923 Posts

How about we not wish rape upon anyone?

Not trying to be preachy, but damn dude.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

9. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

I know man
    The whole aardvark thing was funny to me though lol
    I'm sitting here for hours doing the CE for my Master License. I gotta do it every year and it's the same thing year after year---so yeah, I'm really bored lol
    I keep up with the changes every year to the Electricial industry---so this is so basic to me. But, I understand why it's required---some people never study or educate themselves once they have obtained the licensing ect !
    Last edited by evhintexas; 02.28.15 at 11:21 AM.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Last Online

02.24.16 @ 07:27 AM
    Liked 349 Times in 206 Posts

Really dude...what did those aardvarks ever do to you?

You owe them an apology.

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Oh man, Too funny !!!

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Anybody working in the IC, DOD or State Department knows what was going down, and the Administration has been lying about it since moment one. There are always going to be policies that you disagree with, and decisions you disagree with, but when they get up in front of a camera and just bold face lie to me over and over, that is when I get pissed off.
    So there are actual sources that know this and it's not just right wing rhetoric?

If so is it widely known in those circles and can anyone speak out in 2016 or are they legally unable to?

This subject is frustrating as hell because it sure seems that is the case, even Maddow took a position the next day that was contradicting what became the narrative of a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube video.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    So there are actual sources that know this and it's not just right wing rhetoric?

If so is it widely known in those circles and can anyone speak out in 2016 or are they legally unable to?

This subject is frustrating as hell because it sure seems that is the case, even Maddow took a position the next day that was contradicting what became the narrative of a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube video.
    Maddow is a tool. She was one of the many who mocked and ridiculed anyone who reported this and ISIS' Desire for an Islamic Caliphate. Now, she sounds like she's reading old reports from the very people she mocked. Search on this board you'll find tons of reports and interviews where all of this was being layed out. Stuff like this is why they wanted and will try to force Net Neutrality on us.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 03:52 PM
    Liked 866 Times in 508 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

It's chilling that our current president and our next president conspired to lay the attack on some youtube video rather than terrorism. I'm not sure what the advantage to that would be. It seems to me that this is a case of 'it's not the lie but the cover-up.'

The revelations in the newly released e-mails were unveiled by Judicial Watch this afternoon at a press conference in Washington. In a press statement, Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton asserted that the e-mails left “no doubt that Hillary Clinton’s closest advisers knew the truth about the Benghazi attack from almost the moment it happened.” Mr. Fitton further opined that “it is inescapable that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly lied when she planted the false story about ‘inflammatory material being posted on the Internet.’

(from the linked article)

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 03:52 PM
    Liked 866 Times in 508 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Maddow is a tool. She was one of the many who mocked and ridiculed anyone who reported this and ISIS' Desire for an Islamic Caliphate. Now, she sounds like she's reading old reports from the very people she mocked. Search on this board you'll find tons of reports and interviews where all of this was being layed out. Stuff like this is why they wanted and will try to force Net Neutrality on us.
    Can you elaborate on the bolded statement? I'm not sure I see the connection, but I may be missing something.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    The interesting thing about the video is that was right after the attack. Later when it became the White House's position to claim it was due to youtube she just went along with that.

This was before Hillary told the parents they would go after the guy that made the video.

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:45 PM
    Liked 1,323 Times in 795 Posts

Last edited by The Rover; 02.28.15 at 01:16 PM.