Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 06:55 AM
    Liked 5,971 Times in 3,249 Posts

Premium Member

Default Garners daughter on Sharpton: Hes all about the money

O'Keefe strikes again

Al Sharpton is all about the Benjamins, a daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner claims in a bombshell videotape.

Erica Snipes tees off on the reverend as interested primarily in money during a conversation secretly recorded by controversial conservative activist James OKeefes group, Project Veritas.
    One of OKeefes investigators with a hidden camera posed as a Garner supporter during a protest last month at the St. George Ferry Terminal on Staten Island.

You think Al Sharpton is kind of like a crook in a sense? the investigator is heard asking Garners oldest daughter.
    Hes about this, Snipes replies, rubbing her fingers together.
    Hes about money with you? the undercover asks.
    Yeah, Snipes responds.

Snipes, 24, also complained that the Staten Island director of Sharptons National Action Network, Cynthia Davis, scolded her for handing out street fliers about her fathers case that did not include NANs logo.She started attacking me. Oh, I see that you got this flier out, how come you didnt add the logo?  Snipes said.

The undercover then asks, They want their logo on your fliers?
    Instead of me, he wants his face in front, Snipes says, referring to Sharpton

But its not about them, its about your dad, the undercover says.
    Exactly, Snipes responds.
    Al Sharpton paid for the funeral. Shes trying to make me feel like I owe them, she adds.

In an interview with The Post on Monday night, Snipes denied that she had accused Sharpton of being a money-grubber.
    No, I didnt say that I think Al Sharpton is all about the money, she said.

But she stood by her criticism of Davis, the NAN director, who she claimed tried to block her from attending a protest at the Staten Island Museum against mass incarceration.
    Sharpton on Monday night accused Project Veritas of exploiting Snipes and a dispute within the Garner family.

Theyre splicing and dicing stuff together. It was a distortion. Erica is a sincere victim. She was not trying to infer anything with me, Sharpton said of the secret recording.
    Sharpton said the premise of the criticism is flat wrong. He said NAN helps families, including paying for funerals, and does not take money from them. He said Snipes sister, Emerald, now works for NAN.

Moreover, he said, NAN organizes rallies after receiving legal permits from the city and therefore requests that its logo be put on fliers for events it sponsors.
    In the video, Sharpton is also criticized by leaders and supporters involved in the Michael Brown police shooting case in Ferguson, Mo., and the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida, according to the Project Veritas videotapes.

Jean Petrus, a Brooklyn businessman who attended a recent Trayvon Martin Foundation fundraiser in Florida, is also seen criticizing Sharpton in the secretly taped video.
    He knows how to make money and get money. Theyre shakedown guys to me. You know, lets call it what it is, theyre shakedown, he says in the video.

Petrus told The Post on Monday night that he never consented to an interview and considers himself a friend of Sharpton.It was an entrapment situation, Petrus said. Its really underhanded.

Bishop Calvin Scott of Believers Temple in Ferguson also raps Sharpton in the video.
    To some degree, he sort of incites people for the wrong reason, the bishop says. Im in the gathering. He got them all fired up. But I just sense this is not the way you want to go.
    Sharpton dismissed the criticism, saying he went to Ferguson at the request of Browns family.
    I condemned the violence in Ferguson, he said.

The Post attempted to contact all the subjects in the Veritas video documentary. Two responded.
    Lawyer Darryl Parks, who is involved with the Trayvon Martin Foundation, said there may be a little truth in that when asked in a secret recording whether Sharpton is all about his money.

Parks on Monday night told The Post that he was totally misconstrued by a woman who misrepresented herself as a donor willing to give $50,000 to the foundation. He said it was a lengthy interview taken out of context.

This is operating under false disguise. Its nothing but hogwash, said Parks, who stressed that he supports Sharpton.

Another subject, Vivian Dudley of One Outreach Ministry in Ferguson, said in the video that she was not quite sure what Al Sharpton did when he visited there following Browns death. She confirmed that two people identifying themselves as documentarians openly interviewed her.

They asked me about Sharpton. I dont have anything bad to say about anybody, Dudley said Monday night.
    Other subjects did not respond or could not be reached for comment.
    "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnt really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 06:49 AM
    Liked 1,522 Times in 617 Posts

Premium Member

I AM SHOCKED! And here I thought he was a good man that helped the disenfranchised out of the goodness of his heart. I guess you never really know people.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 06:18 AM
    Liked 261 Times in 145 Posts

What a revelation.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, Tokyo Dome In Concert, is available for purchase, and its super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

02.24.16 @ 06:27 AM
    Liked 348 Times in 205 Posts

Garner's family handled his death infinitely better than Sharpton did. I would go as far to say had they been the sole mouth piece a lot of the problems afterwards would not have happened.

Those problems are exactly what Sharpton wants and has always been creating. He's a despicable POS.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 06:49 AM
    Liked 3,903 Times in 2,272 Posts

Premium Member

Hardly a "bombshell".

A bombshell would be if O'Keefe actually got Sharpton himself, to admit it's all about the Benjamins.

Nothing to see here.