Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 10:50 AM
    Liked 4,887 Times in 2,527 Posts

Premium Member

“LET ME BE CLEAR”: Sean Hannity’s stern response to sexual harassment allegation

“LET ME BE CLEAR – THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual are 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.

In this fiercely divided & vindictive political climate, I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04...nt-allegation/

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

AAHHH! Smell that?

That's the lovely scent of a fresh news cycle about to overtake our media outlets.

I imagine that this is the next step in the all out war on conservatives.
    Last edited by Number 47; 04.24.17 at 04:45 AM.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 8,873 Times in 4,795 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    “LET ME BE CLEAR”: Sean Hannity’s stern response to sexual harassment allegation

“LET ME BE CLEAR – THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual are 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.

In this fiercely divided & vindictive political climate, I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

They are over shooting with this one. I'm starting to think that this coordinated effort includes James Murdoch. There is no way Papa Rupert will allow this to happen. He was furious with James and his handling of the hacking scandal, I don't see Rupert sitting back and watching his son destroy his baby.

Fox News star and syndicated radio host Sean Hannity has issued a strong denial following a sexual harassment allegation made by attorney/blogger Debbie Schlussel, a former guest on Hannity’s television show.

Schlussel leveled the charges against Hannity Friday during an interview with Pat Campbell, an Oklahoma radio talk show host.

The radio segment started with Campbell asking Schlussel if she experienced or witnessed any inappropriate behavior during her time at Fox News. “Only by Sean Hannity, not by Bill O’Reilly,” Schlussel replied.

Campbell jumped on that statement and asked Schlussel to explain. The lawyer proceeded to launch into a rambling, nearly eight-minute monologue with a laundry list of charges against Hannity, Fox News executive Bill Shine, Hannity’s replacement hosts and several women working at Fox News who Schlussel called “fixers for Roger Ailes.”

At the core of Schlussel’s charges, her claim Hannity attempted to get her to come to his hotel room before and after his appearance in Detroit. Schlussel alleges her refusal to accept Hannity’s invitation doomed her from future appearances on the popular program.

TheBlaze reached out to Hannity for comment and received the following statement.

This is not the first time Schlussel has attempted to smear Hannity. In 2010, the blogger claimed Hannity and the Freedom Alliance, a charity raising money for wounded veterans was barely donating any of the millions of dollars raised to vets or their families.

Schlussel also charged Hannity was bilking the charity by demanding expensive private jet travel service, “fleets” of luxury SUVs and several suites in high priced hotels in order to get him to the “Freedom Concert” events held by the Freedom Alliance.

Both Hannity and the Freedom Alliance dispute Schlussel’s claims. In fact, the day after the original post hit the internet, Freedom Alliance released a detailed statement addressing each accusation.

At the very top of the statement was a clear debunking of the assertions about Hannity and the travel to and from the concerts.

Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean. Sean gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has done to help the troops and our organization. We have never had to ask Sean for anything, he always generously offers his help before we have a chance to ask him. But to be clear Sean pays for all his own transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff, which over the years has added up to tens of thousands of dollars. He does not use any Freedom Alliance Funds or Concert funds in any way, period.

In terms of Hannity’s personal donations to the Freedom Alliance, a statement from his office claims the tv and radio star has given in excess of a million dollars to the charity, with all of the profits from his 2010 book going to them.

Freedom Alliance backed up Hannity’s claims of generosity in its 2010 statement.

Sean Hannity has contributed $100,000 to the Wounded Warriors Foundation, over $200,000 to the Freedom Alliance, and over tens of thousands of dollars to other military charities and individuals. We only make this information public because of the outrageous slander against him. Sean has no management or operational involvement in, or control over, Freedom Alliance. He has been a selfless patriot in his efforts to raise funds for the education of children of armed services personnel.

Additionally, the Freedom Alliance’s president Thomas P. Kilgannon and founder, Oliver L. North both point to the charity’s annual filings documenting the millions of dollars in expenditures on scholarships and various programs to support soldiers and the families of soldiers wounded or killed in service to the country.

A scan of the Charity Navigator website shows the Freedom Alliance currently sits with a two-star rating and has received the non-profit monitor’s highest rating of four stars five times in its history.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

Premium Member

Media Matters and Soros' names have been brought up endlessly in all the comments sections.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Media Matters and Soros' names have been brought up endlessly in all the comments sections.
    That's because they were both involved in the O'Reilly takedown. "Color Of Change" was one of the groups working to get it done. Guess who their sugar daddy is?

Document suggests Media Matters is behind O’Reilly advertiser exodus

Tré Goins-Phillips Apr 19, 2017

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04...rtiser-exodus/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 10:57 AM
    Liked 7,539 Times in 3,900 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    They are over shooting with this one. I'm starting to think that this coordinated effort includes James Murdoch. There is no way Papa Rupert will allow this to happen. He was furious with James and his handling of the hacking scandal, I don't see Rupert sitting back and watching his son destroy his baby.

Fox News star and syndicated radio host Sean Hannity has issued a strong denial following a sexual harassment allegation made by attorney/blogger Debbie Schlussel, a former guest on Hannity’s television show.

Schlussel leveled the charges against Hannity Friday during an interview with Pat Campbell, an Oklahoma radio talk show host.

The radio segment started with Campbell asking Schlussel if she experienced or witnessed any inappropriate behavior during her time at Fox News. “Only by Sean Hannity, not by Bill O’Reilly,” Schlussel replied.

Campbell jumped on that statement and asked Schlussel to explain. The lawyer proceeded to launch into a rambling, nearly eight-minute monologue with a laundry list of charges against Hannity, Fox News executive Bill Shine, Hannity’s replacement hosts and several women working at Fox News who Schlussel called “fixers for Roger Ailes.”

At the core of Schlussel’s charges, her claim Hannity attempted to get her to come to his hotel room before and after his appearance in Detroit. Schlussel alleges her refusal to accept Hannity’s invitation doomed her from future appearances on the popular program.

TheBlaze reached out to Hannity for comment and received the following statement.

This is not the first time Schlussel has attempted to smear Hannity. In 2010, the blogger claimed Hannity and the Freedom Alliance, a charity raising money for wounded veterans was barely donating any of the millions of dollars raised to vets or their families.

Schlussel also charged Hannity was bilking the charity by demanding expensive private jet travel service, “fleets” of luxury SUVs and several suites in high priced hotels in order to get him to the “Freedom Concert” events held by the Freedom Alliance.

Both Hannity and the Freedom Alliance dispute Schlussel’s claims. In fact, the day after the original post hit the internet, Freedom Alliance released a detailed statement addressing each accusation.

At the very top of the statement was a clear debunking of the assertions about Hannity and the travel to and from the concerts.

Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean. Sean gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has done to help the troops and our organization. We have never had to ask Sean for anything, he always generously offers his help before we have a chance to ask him. But to be clear Sean pays for all his own transportation, hotels, and all related expenses for himself and his family and friends and staff, which over the years has added up to tens of thousands of dollars. He does not use any Freedom Alliance Funds or Concert funds in any way, period.

In terms of Hannity’s personal donations to the Freedom Alliance, a statement from his office claims the tv and radio star has given in excess of a million dollars to the charity, with all of the profits from his 2010 book going to them.

Freedom Alliance backed up Hannity’s claims of generosity in its 2010 statement.

Sean Hannity has contributed $100,000 to the Wounded Warriors Foundation, over $200,000 to the Freedom Alliance, and over tens of thousands of dollars to other military charities and individuals. We only make this information public because of the outrageous slander against him. Sean has no management or operational involvement in, or control over, Freedom Alliance. He has been a selfless patriot in his efforts to raise funds for the education of children of armed services personnel.

Additionally, the Freedom Alliance’s president Thomas P. Kilgannon and founder, Oliver L. North both point to the charity’s annual filings documenting the millions of dollars in expenditures on scholarships and various programs to support soldiers and the families of soldiers wounded or killed in service to the country.

A scan of the Charity Navigator website shows the Freedom Alliance currently sits with a two-star rating and has received the non-profit monitor’s highest rating of four stars five times in its history.

Ahh, the good 'ole "he asked me to his hotel room and I declined so he stopped booking me on his show" allegation. Beautiful in its simplicity and complete lack of provability.
    I don't always listen to hard rock, but when I do, I prefer Van Halen. Stay Frosty my friends.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 11:05 AM
    Liked 14,694 Times in 7,184 Posts

Premium Member

I am never alone with a female colleague for this very reason. You don't even want there to be the possibility of having a charge laid against you.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 10:57 AM
    Liked 7,539 Times in 3,900 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I am never alone with a female colleague for this very reason. You don't even want there to be the possibility of having a charge laid against you.
    I was going to go there but I didn't want to open that can of worms.

When I coached high school cross country I made sure to do the same when it came to members of the girl's team. All it takes is one to make a false allegation and you'll be all over the news. And even if you're 100 percent innocent, once that gets attached to your name you'll never fully get rid of it.
    I don't always listen to hard rock, but when I do, I prefer Van Halen. Stay Frosty my friends.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    I was going to go there but I didn't want to open that can of worms.

When I coached high school cross country I made sure to do the same when it came to members of the girl's team. All it takes is one to make a false allegation and you'll be all over the news. And even if you're 100 percent innocent, once that gets attached to your name you'll never fully get rid of it.
    In the military they put the fear of God into you with this stuff. I was afraid to walk into the finance department if the soldier at the front desk was a female. LOL

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

04.24.17 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 3,600 Times in 1,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    In the military they put the fear of God into you with this stuff. I was afraid to walk into the finance department if the soldier at the front desk was a female. LOL
    I saw both sides of sexual harassment in the military. Was accused of it once until I mentioned that the girl who was offended by my brand of humor offered me chocolate covered penises two days prior. Candy not actually real penises..... Anyway know a lot of women back then who used their sexual charms to get preferential treatment too. When I reported it one time, got my ass chewed out.

Last Online

Premium Member

Street Artist Revamps ‘IT’ Posters To Include Caitlyn Jenner

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/0...aitlyn-jenner/

I know it's a ratings grabber for most networks... but FNC watchers don't really seem like the audience for this. Hope it's just a coincidence in timing and not a sign of things to come for the network.
    Last edited by Number 47; 04.24.17 at 09:30 AM.