Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 126
  1. #1
    Banned!
    Join Date
    10.05.14
    Posts
    1,084
    Last Online

    02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

    Default 28 Reasons Im DONE Talking To Most Of My Conservative Friends And Family Members


  2. #2
    Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,962
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Likes
    812
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Wow. As someone who doesn't neatly fit into a box on the left or right, that was quite a hatchet job. I found a few things to be quite rich.

    In a piece titled 28 Reasons I’m DONE Talking To Most Of My Conservative Friends And Family Members, the author states this as a reason: "Recently, I found out that a woman from my church questioned her teen son for spending time here at my home with my children. I believe her words were 'why would you want to be around someone so liberal.'” Maybe it's because of the contempt you clearly show by writing a piece like this in the first place...?

    "13. You don’t want people who disagree with you to vote." Funny. Liberals want everyone to have only pre-determined, pre-approved choices. They do not want you to have the opportunity to make a decision that they disagree with.

    "17. You don’t mind using force against “lesser” groups to get what you want. Case in point, protesting outside of abortion clinics." Yeah, this isn't "force." Maybe fundamentally misunderstanding an idea is part of the problem here.

    "I provide sources for you that will debunk most of your BS, or at least help you to see it a little differently. You refuse to read it. You stick to Fox News, World Net Daily, etc…You refuse to ever entertain another point of view.

    I have a conservative friend who I adore. He and his wife grew up with me. I think he’s awesome because he did something amazing for me: he recorded Rachel Maddow for a week and watched her show. Did he agree? Meh, not really. But him being willing to even listen to another viewpoint won him favor in my book. Thank you, Michael."
    Funny, anytime someone on the left posts something, it's from Think Progress, Liberal America, Mother Jones, etc. And how many liberals would actually watch Fox News for a week? I am betting very few, if any.

    I won't even touch the ones that are the equivalent of "Tell me when you stopped beating your wife..."

  3. #3
    Banned!
    Join Date
    10.05.14
    Posts
    1,084
    Last Online

    02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    1. You support revisionist history.

    Both sides do.

    2. You cite Jesus as your reasoning for rejecting marriage equality.

    This is completely true.

    3. You use Biblical scripture to excuse yourself from feeding the hungry.

    This is also true.

    4. You lie when you say you value “freedom of religion.”

    This is most fucking definitely true. Freedom of having to acknowledge any religion but their own...

    5. You claim God speaks to you and tells you to do things.

    This is fucking true too.

    6. You question my faith.

    Can't be a "real Christian" unless you're a Repub, we all know this is true...

    7. You care more about your guns than you do about children.

    Yup, no denying this.

    8. You get excited about people dying.

    They get excited about money, the fact it involves people they don't give a shit about dying is of no concern.

    9. You assume that everyone who needs help are losers and parasites who refuse to work.

    Yup, no denying that one.

    10. You weren’t concerned about uninsured people– including me.

    Can't deny that either.

    11. The Creation Museum — that is all.

    LOL

    12. You’re liberal in youth, yet grow conservative in age.

    ie they get brainwashed by FOX, a fate worse than Alzheimer's

    13. You don’t want people who disagree with you to vote.

    They don't want people that disagree with them to have any rights whatsoever...

    14. Some of your best friends are black. Or Mexican.

    Everyone needs a black person to make fun of right?

    15. You scream about undocumented immigrant children at the border, but you hire Mexicans to do your dirty work.

    Lupita is so much cheaper...

    16. You insist on calling undocumented immigrants “illegals” and “aliens.”

    They are.

    17. You don’t mind using force against “lesser” groups to get what you want.

    Fuck no, those people don't matter...

    18. You love war, death, and destruction.

    They love money that comes from those things...

    19. Speaking of war, you think draft dodging is OK and military service is for the little people.

    War is fucking awesome, so long as those lower class twats do all the fighting...

    20. You claim to care about the Constitution, but in reality you don’t.

    2nd Amendment only, the rest only when it suits their needs...

    21. It’s impossible for you to see your privilege.

    Left is as guilty of this as anyone...

    22. You don’t care about children.

    Not unless they're swimming around in their mother's belly, then the little sponge's can fucking die...

    23. You’re greedy and miserable.

    Yep.

    24. You think your religion is the only one.

    Can't fucking deny this.

    25. You are lazy and you refuse to read.

    The left too, but not as much.

    26. Your misfortune is God’s blessing.

    Jesus loves you, the rest of can burn in hell.

    27. “Everyone has their lot in life.”

    The right's lot is white privilege, the rest can fuck off.

    28. You think you’re the only one working and paying taxes.

    Everyone else lives the life of luxury on welfare with their Obamaphones.

  4. #4
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,075
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 05:36 PM
    Likes
    1,314
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

    Default

    7. You care more about your guns than you do about children.

    Yup, no denying this.
    even for you this is incredibly stupid.

  5. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:


  6. #5
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    34
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    8,616
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    12.08.17 @ 02:16 PM
    Likes
    562
    Liked 2,206 Times in 1,111 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    What a waste of bandwidth. To think someone took the time to write that...
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  8. #6
    Banned!
    Join Date
    10.05.14
    Posts
    1,084
    Last Online

    02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    What a waste of bandwidth. To think someone took the time to write that...
    Said the type of conservative kook that she is talking about.

  9. #7
    Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,962
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Likes
    812
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    1. You support revisionist history.

    Both sides do.

    25. You are lazy and you refuse to read.

    The left too, but not as much.
    Fair enough, though most people I choose to associate with prefer trying to find the truth. So painting all conservatives this way is indicative of the left's inability to reconcile that they say they are about diversity and pro-choice, as long as you're a liberal and you make the choices liberals like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    2. You cite Jesus as your reasoning for rejecting marriage equality.

    This is completely true.

    3. You use Biblical scripture to excuse yourself from feeding the hungry.

    This is also true.

    4. You lie when you say you value “freedom of religion.”

    This is most fucking definitely true. Freedom of having to acknowledge any religion but their own...

    5. You claim God speaks to you and tells you to do things.

    This is fucking true too.

    6. You question my faith.

    Can't be a "real Christian" unless you're a Repub, we all know this is true...

    11. The Creation Museum — that is all.

    LOL

    24. You think your religion is the only one.

    Can't fucking deny this.

    26. Your misfortune is God’s blessing.

    Jesus loves you, the rest of can burn in hell.
    I know, I know. Christians are stupid and funny, says the side of tolerance, choice, and diversity.

    By the way, I know plenty of conservatives who do not invoke Jesus at all when it comes to policy, nor do they think God speaks to them, nor do they believe the Earth is 6,000 years old.

    But as a group (liberals) of tolerance, choice, and diversity, it totally makes sense that you have such disdain for people who are not like you, make choices you don't like, and cling to a set of beliefs despite being exposed to reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    7. You care more about your guns than you do about children.

    Yup, no denying this.
    Many conservatives accept the fact that guns have been invented, will never go away, and there will always be people who want to hurt you and break the rules.

    Liberals live in a fantasyland of wishes where they close their eyes, count to ten, and wish guns and bad people will just disappear. And then they never open their eyes again.

    Guns exist, bad people exist, and they will try to hurt you even if you close your eyes tight and wish really hard.

    No one in their right mind cares about guns more than children. It's a completely asinine either/or to even bring up. But again, it's no surprise that the group of tolerance, diversity, and choice thinks anyone that isn't like them is a buffoon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    8. You get excited about people dying.

    They get excited about money, the fact it involves people they don't give a shit about dying is of no concern.
    And liberals talk loud, long, and clear about the right to systematically kill the weakest among us, tiny, growing humans who have no voice.

    How heroic, to enjoy killing the weakest humans on the planet because, well, you want to, and to laugh at the silly people who want to protect them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    9. You assume that everyone who needs help are losers and parasites who refuse to work.

    Yup, no denying that one.

    10. You weren’t concerned about uninsured people– including me.

    Can't deny that either.
    Yup. If you don't agree with the singular, pre-determined path from the side of tolerance, choice, and diversity, you want people to die.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    12. You’re liberal in youth, yet grow conservative in age.

    ie they get brainwashed by FOX, a fate worse than Alzheimer's
    Actually, you're liberal until you reach the age of reason. If you never reach that, I guess you never become more conservative on anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    13. You don’t want people who disagree with you to vote.

    They don't want people that disagree with them to have any rights whatsoever...
    The side of diversity, choice, and tolerance doesn't want anyone who disagrees with them to exist period. In fact, they the probably wish conservatives had just been aborted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    14. Some of your best friends are black. Or Mexican.

    Everyone needs a black person to make fun of right?

    15. You scream about undocumented immigrant children at the border, but you hire Mexicans to do your dirty work.

    Lupita is so much cheaper...

    16. You insist on calling undocumented immigrants “illegals” and “aliens.”

    They are.
    We all know conservatives don't have friends of color and if they do, they're lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    17. You don’t mind using force against “lesser” groups to get what you want.

    Fuck no, those people don't matter...
    What force are we talking about here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    18. You love war, death, and destruction.

    They love money that comes from those things...

    19. Speaking of war, you think draft dodging is OK and military service is for the little people.

    War is fucking awesome, so long as those lower class twats do all the fighting...
    Every soldier I know came from a middle class or better background, they know what they are doing, and they choose to be there. They are also mostly conservative. To imply otherwise, I just, I don't even have a word for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    20. You claim to care about the Constitution, but in reality you don’t.

    2nd Amendment only, the rest only when it suits their needs...
    When libertarians actually follow through with caring about the Constitution, they're nut jobs or kooks. So which is it? Follow the Constitution or no?

    Oh, that's right. You forgot that this is one liberals have in common. In fact, liberals would much prefer not to be restricted by such a document, because they are so smart, the side of tolerance, choice, and diversity must be given the power to tell everyone else how they should live.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    21. It’s impossible for you to see your privilege.

    Left is as guilty of this as anyone...
    Fair enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    22. You don’t care about children.

    Not unless they're swimming around in their mother's belly, then the little sponge's can fucking die...
    Yes, because conservatives are consistently killing children the moment they are born. This list is so mind-numbingly stupid that you have me, a non-conservative, defending them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    23. You’re greedy and miserable.

    Yep.
    Does your property belong to you or the government?

    Oh, silly me. The side of tolerance, choice, and diversity knows how everyone should do everything, so it obviously belongs to the government.

    Wait. If liberals keep wanting more and more money for government, who exactly is the greediest of the bunch, the people who want to keep their own stuff, or the people who want everybody else's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    27. “Everyone has their lot in life.”

    The right's lot is white privilege, the rest can fuck off.

    28. You think you’re the only one working and paying taxes.

    Everyone else lives the life of luxury on welfare with their Obamaphones.
    These are just too stupid to even respond to.

    Why I can't stand Liberals: a hyperbolic response to a really dumb list

    1) Liberals, the side of diversity, choice, and tolerance, hate everyone that is not like them, especially if they haven't been born, do not want anyone other than themselves to make any choices, and are the least tolerant people I know.

    If anyone made a list like this with "insert name here," they'd be banished from society. Replace "conservative" with "Black," and you get a feel for exactly how bigoted all liberals are


    See? Two can play at that game. But there is one thing I wrote that I actually do believe: If anyone read this, nodded their head, and thinks this list is true, then you are a fucking bigot.

  10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  11. #8
    Banned!
    Join Date
    10.05.14
    Posts
    1,084
    Last Online

    02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Fair enough, though most people I choose to associate with prefer trying to find the truth. So painting all conservatives this way is indicative of the left's inability to reconcile that they say they are about diversity and pro-choice, as long as you're a liberal and you make the choices liberals like.



    I know, I know. Christians are stupid and funny, says the side of tolerance, choice, and diversity.

    By the way, I know plenty of conservatives who do not invoke Jesus at all when it comes to policy, nor do they think God speaks to them, nor do they believe the Earth is 6,000 years old.

    But as a group (liberals) of tolerance, choice, and diversity, it totally makes sense that you have such disdain for people who are not like you, make choices you don't like, and cling to a set of beliefs despite being exposed to reason.



    Many conservatives accept the fact that guns have been invented, will never go away, and there will always be people who want to hurt you and break the rules.

    Liberals live in a fantasyland of wishes where they close their eyes, count to ten, and wish guns and bad people will just disappear. And then they never open their eyes again.

    Guns exist, bad people exist, and they will try to hurt you even if you close your eyes tight and wish really hard.

    No one in their right mind cares about guns more than children. It's a completely asinine either/or to even bring up. But again, it's no surprise that the group of tolerance, diversity, and choice thinks anyone that isn't like them is a buffoon.



    And liberals talk loud, long, and clear about the right to systematically kill the weakest among us, tiny, growing humans who have no voice.

    How heroic, to enjoy killing the weakest humans on the planet because, well, you want to, and to laugh at the silly people who want to protect them.



    Yup. If you don't agree with the singular, pre-determined path from the side of tolerance, choice, and diversity, you want people to die.



    Actually, you're liberal until you reach the age of reason. If you never reach that, I guess you never become more conservative on anything.



    The side of diversity, choice, and tolerance doesn't want anyone who disagrees with them to exist period. In fact, they the probably wish conservatives had just been aborted.



    We all know conservatives don't have friends of color and if they do, they're lying.



    What force are we talking about here?



    Every soldier I know came from a middle class or better background, they know what they are doing, and they choose to be there. They are also mostly conservative. To imply otherwise, I just, I don't even have a word for it.



    When libertarians actually follow through with caring about the Constitution, they're nut jobs or kooks. So which is it? Follow the Constitution or no?

    Oh, that's right. You forgot that this is one liberals have in common. In fact, liberals would much prefer not to be restricted by such a document, because they are so smart, the side of tolerance, choice, and diversity must be given the power to tell everyone else how they should live.



    Fair enough.



    Yes, because conservatives are consistently killing children the moment they are born. This list is so mind-numbingly stupid that you have me, a non-conservative, defending them.



    Does your property belong to you or the government?

    Oh, silly me. The side of tolerance, choice, and diversity knows how everyone should do everything, so it obviously belongs to the government.

    Wait. If liberals keep wanting more and more money for government, who exactly is the greediest of the bunch, the people who want to keep their own stuff, or the people who want everybody else's?



    These are just too stupid to even respond to.

    Why I can't stand Liberals: a hyperbolic response to a really dumb list

    1) Liberals, the side of diversity, choice, and tolerance, hate everyone that is not like them, especially if they haven't been born, do not want anyone other than themselves to make any choices, and are the least tolerant people I know.

    If anyone made a list like this with "insert name here," they'd be banished from society. Replace "conservative" with "Black," and you get a feel for exactly how bigoted all liberals are


    See? Two can play at that game. But there is one thing I wrote that I actually do believe: If anyone read this, nodded their head, and thinks this list is true, then you are a fucking bigot.
    In case you didn't notice - she is religious. That makes her points all the more valid in this regard. It would be one thing if she was a liberal atheist just ranting about religious people, but she is one of them and she is calling them out on their bullshit.

  12. #9
    Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,962
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Likes
    812
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    In case you didn't notice - she is religious. That makes her points all the more valid in this regard. It would be one thing if she was a liberal atheist just ranting about religious people, but she is one of them and she is calling them out on their bullshit.
    So she's a bigot while following the teachings of Jesus? Even better.

  13. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  14. #10
    Banned!
    Join Date
    10.05.14
    Posts
    1,084
    Last Online

    02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    So she's a bigot while following the teachings of Jesus? Even better.
    I am surprised that you have this reaction. This has been making the rounds online and conservatives are actually agreeing with her.

  15. #11
    Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,962
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Likes
    812
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    I am surprised that you have this reaction. This has been making the rounds online and conservatives are actually agreeing with her.
    I'm a libertarian. I lean about 60% right and 40% left. I come at each side from the extreme side, however, which means I often won't agree with either side.

    So I am not really ready to defend either side, as I see hypocrisy on both sides. And I truly dislike the conservatives who want to legislate their religion and force it upon other people. Yes, you might be against gay marriage because of your religion, but that doesn't mean you should force those views upon all others. And if the right wants to legislate family values, they deserve ridicule when they are caught not practicing what they preach.

    But similarly, there are elements of the left who do the exact same thing. Instead of religion, though, it's a belief that they "know" better, and they paint the other side as a bunch of idiot, cartoonish buffoons.

    Think about it. Who is the last Republican president that was portrayed as an intellectual by the left? Bush? Dumb. Bush Sr.? Nice, but dumb. Reagan? Buffoon. Ford? So dumb he can't even stay standing up?

    Now think about Democratic Presidents. Obama? Professor, he's well-educated, smart. Clinton? Genius. Carter? Smart.

    We've gone back 45 years and Republicans dumb, Democrats smart. There is a pattern here.

    And if the left is going to be the side of choice, tolerance, and diversity, then absolutely they should be called out not just on how hypocritical many of them are. The side of tolerance, choice, and diversity often has complete and utter disdain for anyone who doesn't think like them. And I will call them out on this.

    The person who wrote this post projected all of these negative stereotypes on all conservatives. If she had projected negative stereotypes about Blacks on all Blacks in a post, she would be ridiculed as a racist. And deservedly so.

    Imagine if she wrote this:

    28 Reasons Im DONE Talking To Most Black People

    1) They smoke crack

    2) I hate the smell of watermelon and grape drink

    3) They're on welfare, yet they get a vote equal to mine

    4) They're so angry all the time

    5) They are in gangs

    6) I can't stand hip hop

    7) They aren't very smart, evidenced by their dropout rate and inability to earn as much as Whites.

    8) They are always late for everything

    ...


    Yet, if she projects stereotypes upon all conservatives, it's not equally awful?

  16. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:


  17. #12
    Atomic Punk bklynboy68's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    18,716
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Likes
    12,838
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    lovemachine, your posts in this thread are outstanding.

    "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesnt really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  19. #13
    Banned!
    Join Date
    10.05.14
    Posts
    1,084
    Last Online

    02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    I'm a libertarian. I lean about 60% right and 40% left. I come at each side from the extreme side, however, which means I often won't agree with either side.

    So I am not really ready to defend either side, as I see hypocrisy on both sides. And I truly dislike the conservatives who want to legislate their religion and force it upon other people. Yes, you might be against gay marriage because of your religion, but that doesn't mean you should force those views upon all others. And if the right wants to legislate family values, they deserve ridicule when they are caught not practicing what they preach.

    But similarly, there are elements of the left who do the exact same thing. Instead of religion, though, it's a belief that they "know" better, and they paint the other side as a bunch of idiot, cartoonish buffoons.

    Think about it. Who is the last Republican president that was portrayed as an intellectual by the left? Bush? Dumb. Bush Sr.? Nice, but dumb. Reagan? Buffoon. Ford? So dumb he can't even stay standing up?

    Now think about Democratic Presidents. Obama? Professor, he's well-educated, smart. Clinton? Genius. Carter? Smart.

    We've gone back 45 years and Republicans dumb, Democrats smart. There is a pattern here.

    And if the left is going to be the side of choice, tolerance, and diversity, then absolutely they should be called out not just on how hypocritical many of them are. The side of tolerance, choice, and diversity often has complete and utter disdain for anyone who doesn't think like them. And I will call them out on this.

    The person who wrote this post projected all of these negative stereotypes on all conservatives. If she had projected negative stereotypes about Blacks on all Blacks in a post, she would be ridiculed as a racist. And deservedly so.

    Imagine if she wrote this:

    28 Reasons I’m DONE Talking To Most Black People

    1) They smoke crack

    2) I hate the smell of watermelon and grape drink

    3) They're on welfare, yet they get a vote equal to mine

    4) They're so angry all the time

    5) They are in gangs

    6) I can't stand hip hop

    7) They aren't very smart, evidenced by their dropout rate and inability to earn as much as Whites.

    8) They are always late for everything

    ...


    Yet, if she projects stereotypes upon all conservatives, it's not equally awful?
    I see this important point went completely over your head:

    28 Reasons I’m DONE Talking To Most Of My Conservative Friends And Family Members.

    She is speaking from experience and people she knows. This wasn't written for ALL conservatives, hence the reason why some conservatives are actually agreeing with her.

  20. #14
    Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,962
    Last Online

    12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Likes
    812
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    I see this important point went completely over your head:

    28 Reasons I’m DONE Talking To Most Of My Conservative Friends And Family Members.

    She is speaking from experience and people she knows. This wasn't written for ALL conservatives, hence the reason why some conservatives are actually agreeing with her.
    So you felt the need to post it here because you know them too, yes? And these conservatives that agree, they know them too?

    I mean, if it has nothing to do with conservatives outside of her friends and family, why do you, other liberals, and other conservatives care? None of you know them.

    Come to think of it, how can other conservatives be agreeing unless they know her family and friends too?

    Or maybe liberals think it's funny because they are *yuckyuckyuck* funny stereotypes about conservatives? *nudgenudge* We all know it's true about them, amiright???

  21. #15
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,819
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:27 PM
    Likes
    3,494
    Liked 18,063 Times in 8,926 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    What a waste of bandwidth. To think someone took the time to write that...
    Even worse, someone took the time to post it no a Van Halen website.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  22. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 02.18.12, 06:09 PM
  2. Country Singer Sara Evans files for divorce - nice "conservative" family
    By cokemach1 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06.20.08, 09:33 AM
  3. 5 graduates denied diplomas after friends, family cheered for them
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06.07.07, 06:15 AM
  4. Photo Gallery: Friends - Family in Iraq
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03.30.05, 08:23 PM
  5. Family or friends being sent overseas?
    By Panama Dog in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02.10.03, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •