Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

10.24.16 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 718 Times in 509 Posts

Premium Member

Default Douglasville father goes on a shooting rampage

'She said "No Daddy, Please Daddy"... and then he shot her': Neighbors describe the horrifying moment a father killed his family

According to the Atlanta Constitution Journal, Prather, the father of all of the children involved, had driven to the house dressed in black and paced up and down outside before barging in.

Three of the girls then ran from the house, with the eldest begging him to stop, before they were all shot.

Residents nearby said they were then left bleeding in the street before Prather turned the gun on himself.

The family's eldest son, a teenager, was playing basketball at the time of the shooting, and did not find out what happened until he was on his way home.

The victims were supposed to attend, the paper reported, but they did not make it.

A motive for the shooting has not been released, however police twice visited the pair's house in 2013 responding to a domestic abuse complaint.

Neighbor Nick Cook added: 'It was over the stupidest things. It was over child support and taxes.'

A GoFundMe page raising money for Ms Andrews' surviving children pays tribute to the family.
    'Saturday Febrary 7th 2015 was a very tragic day. We had to say goodbye to three beautiful people,' writes the group administrator Jenny Brown.

Douglas County Sheriff's Lt. Glenn Daniel said authorities received a 911 call Saturday afternoon suggesting there had been a shooting in Douglasville.

This happened pretty close to me.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 05:21 PM
    Liked 10,978 Times in 5,392 Posts

Premium Member

Sweet Jesus, this whole "I'm taking my family with me" that is happening more and more frequently is just sad. Kill yourself dude, but leave your kids alone.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

orig VH fan x craps champ edwardv's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 02:18 PM
    Liked 1,141 Times in 730 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Sweet Jesus, this whole "I'm taking my family with me" that is happening more and more frequently is just sad. Kill yourself dude, but leave your kids alone.
    That happens too. Lots
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.