Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

02.24.16 @ 07:27 AM
    Liked 349 Times in 206 Posts

Default Jordan's King Abdullah Vows 'Harsh' War on ISIS After Pilot's Murder

Jordan's King Abdullah Vows 'Harsh' War on ISIS After Pilot's Murder

AMMAN, Jordan — Jordan's king vowed to wage a "harsh" war against ISIS after the militants burned a captive pilot in a cage and released a video of the killing. The images have sent waves of revulsion across the region.

King Abdullah II consulted with military chiefs Wednesday, after cutting short a U.S. trip, to formulate a response. Jordan is part of a U.S.-led military alliance that has been bombing ISIS targets in Syria for nearly five months.

In a statement, the king said Jordan is waging a war of principles against the militants. He said that Jordan's response to the killing of the pilot "will be harsh because this terrorist organization is not only fighting us, but also fighting Islam and its pure values." Abdullah pledged to hit ISIS militants "hard in the very center of their strongholds."

Jordanian officials have not presented details of their response, but said they would be working closely with their allies in the anti-ISIS coalition. In Washington, leading members of Congress have called for increased U.S. military assistance to the kingdom. Currently, the United States is providing Jordan with $1 billion annually in economic and military assistance.

NBC News

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:31 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Caught this story about an hour ago. Talking about going out there to the front and LEADING!!!

Hope more countries join his cause.

Time is overdue to wipe these fuckers and all that support them, OFF THE PLANET. And, when I say that I'm not being age bias either. It is what it is.

HH<-----Turning Sand into sheets of glass. Go for it--------------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

3. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:06 PM
    Liked 3,115 Times in 1,826 Posts

Premium Member

And this, my friends, is what we need. We need those countries there, who also don't want ISIS to get any sort of power, to fight them.

5. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

More power to 'em. Literally. As others have said, I hope many more countries join in this war.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Last Online

08.07.17 @ 08:14 PM
    Liked 313 Times in 149 Posts

Donor

If you want to kill the snake, you need to cut off it's head. What we need to do is go after the people who are funding and arming ISIS like influential people in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, CIA, US State Dept, and likely Mossad.
    Jet City Super Stealth
    Marshall 50th Anniversary JCM-1H and Class 5 Combo
    Austin Speaker Works KTS-60

8. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 1,862 Times in 731 Posts

Donor

It would seem that these ISIS fuckers killed the wrong guy this time. It's too bad the US didn't feel as outraged when US citizens were beheaded. It would seem Jordan may wipe these guys off the face of the earth.

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:01 AM
    Liked 1,329 Times in 799 Posts

Jordanian King Abdullah gave this Clint Eastwood quote from "Unforgiven" concerning Jordan's fight against ISIS:

"The only problem we're going to have is running out of fuel and bullets."

When discussing his plans for vengeance, Eastwood’s characters says: "Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

A leader with balls (testicles).

Our Pres. also has balls (golf balls)...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2103098
    Last edited by The Rover; 02.07.15 at 01:32 PM.

~~8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)~~

Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:20 PM
    Liked 7,624 Times in 4,000 Posts

Beyond horrific.

It's like a bunch of Jason Vorhees forming a religious, blood thirsty cult.
    How do you get that many sadistic, vile human beings to get off on torturing & slaughtering?
    I'm not even religious, but how does God or Allah fit into this equation?
    As a human being, how is this fun?
    Why do we enjoy burning a dude alive, or repressing others just for the hell of it?
    Why are we made like that, or have that in us?

It's sad how a bunch of people get their freaking heads cut off (think about that. A guy
    in a hood literally cuts your head off in a desert, while it's recorded.),
    and everyone is like, "Wow. So terrible..."

Finally, they react after a guy get's burned alive in a cage & run over.

I think i would have drew the line after the first head began to roll.

These freaks are still primitive & weak & vastly outnumbered.
    Why are we taking the high road & treating them like a minor nuisance?

Band together and eliminate them.
    Don't just send a message, send them straight to hell.
    No do-overs.

These freaks WILL keep upping the ante.
    They will target a city like New York or Washington or Boston or Chicago, and
    destroy American innocents.

Just riding the subway, you never know...

13. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

A few of Daves, a few of Sams!
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:50 AM
    Liked 6,971 Times in 5,007 Posts

Premium Member

^^^ Jason Voorhees .
    No worries , J-man ... Inside joke
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - a very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    Jordanian King Abdullah gave this Clint Eastwood quote from "Unforgiven" concerning Jordan's fight against ISIS:

"The only problem we're going to have is running out of fuel and bullets."

When discussing his plans for vengeance, Eastwood’s characters says: "Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down."

A leader with balls (testicles).

Our Pres. also has balls (golf balls)...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2103098
    I love it . That is how the problem should be dealt with first .
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by RRvh1 View Post
    ^^^ Jason Voorhees .
    No worries , J-man ... Inside joke
    Rawk on, my man.

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    Rawk on, my man.
    Cheers
    Welcome to the Links . How have ya been ? PM if need be ...

20. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

There's a couple of muslim douche bags who are currently on trial here in Toronto . Charged with plotting to blow up a passenger train . An undercover cop filtered his way into their 'cell' and foiled the plan . In their 'private' chats , the perps let out details about NOT wanting to bomb the train over a bridge/body of water . There would likely be survivors , was their reasoning . They wanted maximum deaths ...

They also revealed their intent to have a radical get a job an an army cook in the mess hall . The theory was that they could easily kill 200 soldiers with poisoned food ...
    Jesus - where do these f**king people come from ???

Radicals need to literally be exterminated from the planet . This is war . 'They' declared it and have no shame . 'We' can't be flaccid or politically correct . Decisive and total action is what's required . Let God sort 'em out ... Haha

22. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

I gotta admit, i kinda like the variety so far.

You gotta visit us at home base, man.
    It's dead there.

I keep getting lost in the "guitar room."
    You bought TWO new EVH striped axes?!!!

I'm off topic, but i'm impressed.

24. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 06:10 AM
    Liked 11,775 Times in 6,522 Posts

Premium Member

While Abdullah's quoting Eastwood, look what Bambi's doing. AGAIN!

THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD COMES TO THE WHITE HOUSE

Feb 7, 2015 Washington, D.C.

The Obama White House has finally released the names of the fourteen Muslim “leaders” who met with the President this past week. Among the group — which included a comedian, along with a hijab-wearing basketball player and a handful of left wing activists — were a select few individuals with disturbingly close ties to the global Muslim Brotherhood.

As previously uncovered by Breitbart News, the White House confirmed that Azhar Azeez, President of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), was one of the Muslim leaders that met with President Obama. ISNA was founded in 1981 by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. The group was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial. Federal prosecutors have previously described how ISNA funneled its money to Palestinian terrorist group Hamas (via Investigative Project):

ISNA checks deposited into the ISNA/NAIT account for the HLF were often made payable to “the Palestinian Mujahadeen,” the original name for the HAMAS military wing. Govt. Exh. 1-174. From that ISNA/NAIT account, the HLF sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to HAMAS leader…

Azeez’s bio also reveals him as a founding member the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter. CAIR has also allegedly funneled money to Palestinian terror groups and was also started by members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In October, 2014, Azeez signed a letter endorsing Sharia Islamic governance. Under the Sharia, non-Muslims are treated as second-class citizens. The Sharia also endorses the hudud punishments in the Koran and Hadiths, which state that apostasy from Islam is punishable by death.

Hoda Elshishtawy of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) was also in attendance at the Muslim leaders’ meeting with President Obama.

MPAC, just like CAIR and ISNA, was founded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. The group has written and often endorsed a paper rejecting the United States’s designation of Hezbollah and Hamas as terrorist organizations, and has insisted that the Jewish state of Israel be added as a state sponsor of terrorism. The group’s former president, Salam al-Marayati, has publicly encouraged officials to look at Israel as a suspect in the 9/11/01 attacks.

He has said that Hezbollah’s attacks against Israel should be seen as “legitimate resistance.” In a 1998 speech at the National Press Club, an MPAC senior official described the Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah as one that fights for “American values.” In an MPAC-sponsored March 2009 protest to “Defend al-Aqsa Mosque and al-Quds,” participants could be heard chanting slogans encouraging Palestinians to wipe out Israel. “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,” demonstrators chanted.

Mohamed Majid, who serves as Imam of the All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS), was also in attendance at the White House meeting with the President, and senior advisors Ben Rhodes and Valerie Jarrett.

In 2002, ADAMS was raided as part of a U.S. government initiative called “Operation Green Quest,” where federal agents suspected the group of supporting terrorist organizations. Government documents said that the ADAMS Center was “suspected of providing support to terrorists, money laundering, and tax evasion.”

Majid is also an official with the brotherhood-affiliated Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).

He also signed the October 2014 letter, along with White House meeting attendee Azhar Azeez, insisting that Sharia law should be an acceptable political system worldwide.

It remains unclear why President Obama remains a stalwart believer that the Muslim Brotherhood and its affiliates should be treated as legitimate political entities, when history reveals the organization as one with radical goals. The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in 1928 by Islamic cleric (and Hitler admirer) Hassan al-Banna after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

The group seeks as its end-game to install a Sunni Islamic caliphate throughout the world. al-Banna said of his organization’s goals, “It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not to be dominated, to impose its law on all nations and to extend its power to the entire planet.” Both Former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden and ISIS “caliph” Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi were members of the Brotherhood. Its current spiritual leader, Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, has a knack for bashing Jews and praising Nazis. The Muslim Brotherhood’s motto remains: “Allah is our objective. The Prophet is our leader. Qur’an is our law. Jihad is our way. Dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope.”
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen