Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned!
    Last Online

02.15.15 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 73 Times in 64 Posts

Default Sarah Palin "Rambled Incoherently" - GOP Crowd Stunned

Sarah Palin’s book royalties and speaker fees must be down. Sister Sarah has stated that she is “seriously interested” in running for President in 2016. (I think that’s called “Pulling a Trump“.)

In hope that she’ll do it, Tea Baggers are slapping “Run Sarah Run” bumper stickers on the back of their cars. (Progressives have theirs on the front!)

Like all Presidential wannabes, (serious or pseudo) Sarah tends to gravitate to Iowa a lot and somehow I don’t think it’s for the climate.

In that vein, she dropped into Des Moines to address Steve King’s Iowa Freedom Summit. At least her body did. From all reports, it seems that her brain just might have missed the plane.

Bare in mind that this is Sarah “Todd’s got the gun and I’ve got the rack!” Palin, but even by that standard, this was “interesting”! FYI, this time she didn’t use “hand notes” but she did make use of a teleprompter.

And, that’s where it gets interesting. The teleprompter froze!

Now, Sarah was supposed to be giving a long speech. Unless you really know your stuff, a teleprompter or copious notes are invaluable. The good(?) news is that she brought along a whole binder of notes. The bad(?) news is that there didn’t seem to be any coherent organization to them. Add to that the fact that she may well have been a bit unnerved by the situation. Nervous people tend to talk faster and as one reporter wrote, she delivered “an entire speech in one incredibly long run-on sentence”

Here are a few of her more interesting mouth droppings.

“The man can only ride you when your back is bent. So strengthen it! Then the man can’t ride you. America won’t get taken for a ride, because so much is at stake.

On Obamacare:

“What will they do to stop causing our pain, and start feeling it again? Well, in other words, um – Is Hillary a New Democrat or an old one?

On “American Sniper”:

“Screw the left in Hollywood!”

On Hillary:

“Now I’m ready for Hillary Are you? Are you coming?”

“Now the press asks, the press asks, “Can anyone stop Hillary?” Again, this is to forego a conclusion, right? It’s to scare us off, to convince us that – a pantsuit can crush patriots?”

On 2016:

“Knowing what the media will do throughout 2016 to all of us, it’s going to take more than a village to beat Hillary…We the people, we realize that this is war, as I say, it is war for the solvency, the sovereignty of the United States of America. And we don’t sit on our thumbs this next time when one of our own is being crucified and falsely accused of whatever the hip activation of the day happens to be, right? Racism, sexism, whatever. Really, it’s kind of Orwellian observing how that works, that rule of Saul Alinsky’s I suppose, that the left employs. Disgusting charges from the left. You know, reverse them. It is they who point a finger who don’t realize they have triple that number of fingers pointing right back at them, revealing that they are the ones who really discriminate and divide.”

Of course, she also took some time to whine that the “Lame Stream Media” was trying to crucify her because of that fun photo she was in.

(Maybe she’s just trying to figure out what the missing letter is.)

She also said they were nailing her to the cross over letting her son stand on their dog:

“They’re howling through the press, you know, ‘cruelty to animals, Sarah Palin. Which surprised me considering what it does that Joni does to those poor defenseless really great tasting Iowa hogs.”

After the speech, Real Clear Politics’ Scott Conroy tweeted:

“I don’t say this lightly. This is the strangest speech I’ve ever seen Sarah Palin deliver.”

Bob Schooley had this to say:

“Sarah Palin is now the rodeo clown sent out to get the crowd riled and make the real cowboys look better in comparison.

This one’s my favorite. It’s from The Guardian’s Jon Swaine:

“Following Palin, Rick Perry sounds like Pericles”

Democratic National Committee Communications Director Mo Elleithee was quite succinct:

“Thank you!”

http://samuel-warde.com/2015/01/sara...-incoherently/

Banned!
    Last Online

Please run. PLEASE.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 07:37 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Please get to the inevitable Sarah, RUN...........................................to Heff's mansion and pose nude already!
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

4. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:19 AM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

Sarah Palin is hot AND she has a great taste in music. She also has guns.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Last Online

12.16.17 @ 02:26 PM
    Liked 866 Times in 508 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    Please get to the inevitable Sarah, RUN...........................................to Heff's mansion and pose nude already!
    The author must have been thinking that too:

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Bare in mind. . .
    Last edited by UncleCrappy; 01.27.15 at 02:37 PM.

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:01 AM
    Liked 2,388 Times in 1,490 Posts

Premium Member

I'm thinking Sara lurks here I could see her at a 80s 90s VH show.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine/The Seventh Seal
    Last Online

05.16.15 @ 10:42 AM
    Liked 213 Times in 135 Posts

Rambled incoherently? Well, that's redundant, and expected. She is a complete moron.

I watched a few clips from the Iowa Freedom Summit. Whew! If ever I supported the Obama drone program...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 01:58 PM
    Liked 7,885 Times in 4,611 Posts

Premium Member

Talk about redundant.

Another shit fest against Sarah Palin.

I love threads that are designed, for nothing else, but to talk shit about someone.

She doesn't have a chance of winning the Presidency if she were to run. Her time came and passed. She's no big player anymore.

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:19 AM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Talk about redundant.

Another shit fest against Sarah Palin.

I love threads that are designed, for nothing else, but to talk shit about someone.

She doesn't have a chance of winning the Presidency if she were to run. Her time came and passed. She's no big player anymore.
    But hey, it's another chance for hot sauce to start a thread with his leftist narrative in the title so that lefties will see this site as a beacon. And then he will continue to bump them when no one responds to keep them at the top to advertise his agenda.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

13. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Banned!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    But hey, it's another chance for hot sauce to start a thread with his leftist narrative in the title so that lefties will see this site as a beacon. And then he will continue to bump them when no one responds to keep them at the top to advertise his agenda.
    This place is better than ever because of me. Other liberals here are speaking out more, many people have thanked me for what I bring here and the debates are simply more interesting. It's no longer conservatives just swapping cum.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

I guess man.

I just get annoyed at times, at the usual suspects, who seem to have no variety in what they post. All we get is a one-dimensional contributor.

Usually, ALWAYS political. We can never get a sense of other sides to them. Like you, I've seen enough posts of yours, to have a good idea where you're going to come down on an issue, BUT you also give us a glimpse of what interests you. Like the Alien "burst" thread. That's cool. You comment on a lot of topics.

Anyway...

Banned!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I guess man.

I just get annoyed at times, at the usual suspects, who seem to have no variety in what they post. All we get is a one-dimensional contributor.

Usually, ALWAYS political. We can never get a sense of other sides to them. Like you, I've seen enough posts of yours, to have a good idea where you're going to come down on an issue, BUT you also give us a glimpse of what interests you. Like the Alien "burst" thread. That's cool. You comment on a lot of topics.

Anyway...
    Check out the Freehweeler for more of me - you did join.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Check out the Freehweeler for more of me - you did join.
    I did join.

The problem is, is that you seem to only give the Links, your unabashed liberal bent on everything you post.

That's cool. We all know what we get with Sauce. Bring more of that Freeweeler Sauce over here, as you seem to be more music-orientated, over at your own site.

Of course, your love of bashing conservatives is in full force at your own site but you're not so one-dimensional over there.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

yeah, I posted this story in the Palin/American Sniper thread hours before he started this thread. I just thought it was a minor story that didn't merit a thread of its own. Hot Sauce obviously disagrees.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

Left, Right, or Round the Houses, I've seen / heard enough of this woman to know she is an embarrassment. Quite honestly, she seems a little bit stupid - and unabashedly so, it seems. Or perhaps she just doesn't have enough intelligence to recognise that she sounds like a dim-wit. Mind you, it seems that politics is full of such individuals, these days, so maybe she is just following the trend.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

20. The Following Member Likes This Post: