Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:55 PM
    Liked 1,329 Times in 799 Posts

Default Osama bin Laden death a fake, already dead years ago.

~~8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)~~

Last Online

02.24.16 @ 07:27 AM
    Liked 349 Times in 206 Posts

So the US risked upsetting the population of an Islamic nuclear power by faking a raid on a civilian residence and leaving behind a destroyed secret helicopter just to help out the president's poll numbers a year before crunch time???

And the GOP went along with this to help get Obama re-elected???

And Pakistan was fine with this too?

This seriously makes sense to some people???

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:01 PM
    Liked 7,864 Times in 4,593 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    So the US risked upsetting the population of an Islamic nuclear power by faking a raid on a civilian residence and leaving behind a destroyed secret helicopter just to help out the president's poll numbers a year before crunch time???

Smh...

I get real fucking tired of this shit.

The government needs to release the photos of Bin Laden's corpse and burial at sea. People making claims that go against the official story, need to offer up proof as well. Don't give me the "the government is suppressing info and I know the real story because I have 'insider' info" bullshit. That's like people on this site claiming that they have sources on what VH is doing or not doing, but can never tell us, definitely, what the fuck is going on two years after ADKOT and a tour...

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Liked 412 Times in 247 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post

The fundamental flaw in your logic is that you assume that the GOP and Dem's are different parties, working towards different goals.

Not saying I believe the story, however the fact there was no dialysis machine in the home definitely made me go, "Hmmmmmmmmm...."
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

The fundamental flaw in your logic is that you assume that the GOP and Dem's are different parties, working towards different goals.

Not saying I believe the story, however the fact there was no dialysis machine in the home definitely made me go, "Hmmmmmmmmm...."
    I assume one of the things both Democrats and Republicans can agree on is that Obama's political opponents would not have helped him get re-elected.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:04 PM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,124 Posts

Premium Member

This is a doozy of a conspiracy theory, isn't it?

There is no chance this is true. No chance.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    This is a doozy of a conspiracy theory, isn't it?

There is no chance this is true. No chance.
    Correct. Zero chance.

A theory is rational and logical.

The very premise here is pure cynicism devoid of rational thinking and logic.

..."was a propaganda orchestration to give Obama a hero’s laurels and subvert any Democratic talk of challenging his nomination for a second term."

That's just the beginning. The rest of the article is as absurd.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's poorly constructed collection of talking points commonly heard from those sympathetic with the jihadist ideology that only insults the intelligence of everyone else.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 12:34 PM
    Liked 1,885 Times in 1,102 Posts

I have no dog in this fight, I don't know alot about any of the theories or anything like that.

I don't know if it's mentioned in the above posted article so if it is I'm sorry but what is the reason given for no pictures of the body being released in any way, shape or form?

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bad to the Bone View Post
    I have no dog in this fight, I don't know alot about any of the theories or anything like that.

I don't know if it's mentioned in the above posted article so if it is I'm sorry but what is the reason given for no pictures of the body being released in any way, shape or form?
    They never wanted to release the pictures because they thought it might incite violence. On the surface, that's a pretty weak argument when we're dealing with suicidal jihadists, but that's the way this administration works. They probably felt releasing the photos would spike the football, so to speak, and they wanted America to look humble in carrying out its stated mission. Personally, I don't need to see the picture.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

let me get this straight, there are no pics or video that we know of that anyone has ever seen and there are no pics or video's of the burial at sea that we have ever seen?

if that's true I don't see why it's so preposterous for people to at least be skeptical BUT I don't now any other aspects of the arguement except for that so who knows? I've never thought twice about it.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Premium Member

let me get this straight, there are no pics or video that we know of that anyone has ever seen and there are no pics or video's of the burial at sea that we have ever seen?

if that's true I don't see why it's so preposterous for people to at least be skeptical BUT I don't now any other aspects of the arguement except for that so who knows? I've never thought twice about it.
    Well, they had politicians on the Hill go behind closed doors to look at the photos immediately afterwards. Besides, even if they did that, there would still be morons saying that it wasn't really him and it was photoshopped. Some people believe what they want to believe even in the face of overwhelming evidence.

If he wasn't killed in that raid, Al Qaeda would have been everywhere saying it wasn't true and it wouldn't be difficult for enemies of America (or Obama) to quickly find evidence to shoot holes in the story.

I've never seen pictures of the President's nuclear bunker either but I'm pretty sure it exists.

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

Like I said, I don't know enough about it to debate it but I think the government kind of brings this on itself at times.

They should have shown the pics, the did with Saddam and as far as I know no one contests that.

Last Online

Like I said, I don't know enough about it to debate it but I think the government kind of brings this on itself at times.

They should have shown the pics, the did with Saddam and as far as I know no one contests that.
    The video of Saddam's hanging cause some backlash.
    Saddam Execution Backlash - Videos - CBS News

Many nations oppose capital punishment and the current administration's core political base opposes it as well. That is the political prerogative of the president.

Personally I would like to see the pics. I would have preferred him to be taken alive, brought here in chains like an animal and tortured publicly on a daily basis.

Millions of people would disagree with my preferred solution saying as bsbll4 pointed out above that it might incite violence. I can understand that position and the person making the call comes from that perspective.

The reason it's preposterous is far too long to list but for the sake of simplicity just focus on the basic premise of it being for political gain.

If it's so easy to fake such a thing for political gain as the believers contend then why on earth would Bush let that one be saved for another president when he had a very tough re-election to worry about in 2004?

Why would any Republican ignore something that could lead to an impeachment and instead let the guy get some glory?

Why would it be wasted worrying about the primaries when an incumbent president is all but assured of the nomination?

FOX news went along with this story to help Obama out???

Being skeptical is fine. But a "journalist" peddling this completely illogical collection of talking points is engaging in exactly what he accuses others of doing, propaganda. That ridiculous piece ends by referring to 9/11 as a "myth". It is clear it intends to mislead young kids into believing an alternate and false history.