Van Halen, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Today? Stay Frosty
    Last Online

06.16.17 @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 104 Times in 44 Posts

Donor

Default Sammy Updates - from the mailing list -

Some Sammy Updates - from the mailing list....

Hey Redheads!

Tonight on AXS TV, be sure to catch Sammy Hagar and Dick Cavett on Tom Green Live at 6PM PT/9PM ET.

The gab will be fast and furious when Dick Cavett, one of the most renowned and respected interviewers in TV history, and Sammy Hagar, one of the wildest rock musicians, intersect with Tom.

Sammy says this is the most fun he's had on a talk show in ages, and everyone enjoyed a little bit of Sammy's Beach Bar Rum. Tune in to find out what happens!

CLASSIC ROCK ROLL OF HONOUR AWARDS
    PREMIERES ON AXS TV DECEMBER 28TH!

The Classic Rock Roll of Honor Awards went down earlier this week at the Avalon Theater in Los Angeles, and Sammy stepped up for his first awards-hosting gig!

The event was a great success, with a ton of Rock and Roll legends making appearances and many others giving exclusive live performances. The night was full of fun, memories, and of course your choices on the Best New Album, Best Band, and many other categories.

To watch the full recording of the event and to find out who the winners were, be sure to tune-in to AXS TV on December 28th at 9pm ET!

You can view photos, videos, and more of Sammy at the event, by reading Sammy's blog on Redrocker.com!

SAMMY APPEARS ON THE SIMPSONS
    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD!

Sammy Hagar is going to be making an appearance on THE SIMPSONS on FOX, Saturday, November 23rd at 8/7pm CT. He will guest star in the upcoming, Season 26 Episode, "Covercraft".

This is the first time that Sammy will be providing his voice to his character on The Simpsons, but not the first time his likeness as a character has been featured on the show. Back in 2000 (Simpsons Season 11) Sammy was seen in the crowd at a pseudo-VH1 awards show next to Wille Nelson.

We are looking forward to seeing the episode as a whole come to life and to watch Sammy rock out in cartoon form. Be sure to catch it on Fox at 8pm on November 23rd.

SAMMY'S BEACH BAR & GRILL FEATURED
    ON TNT'S "ON THE MENU" FRIDAY NOV. 14TH!

Sammy special guests with Ty Pennington and longtime friend, Legendary Chef Emeril Lagasse. Ty and Emeril host "On the Menu" the first cooking competition that lets viewers taste each week's winning dish!

Each weekly competition will challenge a group of passionate home cooks to create a new signature dish for that week's featured restaurant and Sammy's Beach Bar and Grill is on the list!

Visit Redrocker.com for the trailer and to post your comments!

SAMMY'S LITE ROAST CONTINUES TO PLEASE FANS

In celebration of his new album, Lite Roast, Sammy wants to hear from you about what types of coffee you like to pair with your music!

Fans have been sending in their pairings and we've been picking them randomly to win a signed copy of the album! We've already selected 4 winners for this week and can't wait for another round next week. In fact, this pairing giveaway has been so successful, we're continuing it for another 3 weeks!

So let us know, are you a light roast type of person, or a dark roast? Do you like cream and sugar, or just straight black coffee?

Check out Sammy's video below for an idea of how he thought of this concept and for an idea on how to present your own favorite pairings.

If you haven't yet, you can pick up your own copy of Lite Roast at iTunes or Amazon!

Contest winners will be pulled randomly from properly shared posts to Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #SammysLiteRoast. Share your pairings with your friends and get entered for your chance to win a free signed copy of Lite Roast!

One winner from Facebook and one from Twitter will be randomly selected next week by tagging their coffee and song pairing post with the hashtag #SammysLiteRoast.

Also coming up next week, keep an eye for the premiere episode of "Brewing Up Lite Roast", the making-of documentary about Sammy & Vic's new acoustic album. There will be 3 episodes featuring interview and exclusive "Lite Roast" performance and studio footage.
    The Barn Burned Down, Now I can See the Moon

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine/The Seventh Seal
    Last Online

05.16.15 @ 10:42 AM
    Liked 213 Times in 135 Posts

Damn, Sammy is just a cool mutha.

Good Enough ED'S A 20THCENTURY MOZART's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Like em all. even III. ;}
    Favorite VH Song

A Lot!
    Last Online

09.08.16 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 116 Times in 66 Posts

checked my listing for AXS tv....don't see it. damn..
    I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CLICK!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Runnin' With the Devil
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:22 AM
    Liked 34 Times in 14 Posts

My DVR picked up the Tom Green Live show on AXS. It was pretty interesting to hear Sammy interact with Cavett. I was kinda of bummed when Cavett asked him who was the biggest prick professionally he ever had to deal with and Sammy skirted the question. Pretty entertaining interview all in all tho.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Today? Stay Frosty
    Last Online

06.16.17 @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 104 Times in 44 Posts

Donor

Here's a portion of the interview with Tom Green when Tom asks him about Van Halen...
    Just from the question, it sounds like Tom Green has little to no idea what he's talking about.

Platinum records after Van Halen?
    The Barn Burned Down, Now I can See the Moon

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine/The Seventh Seal
    Last Online

05.16.15 @ 10:42 AM
    Liked 213 Times in 135 Posts

He certainly had platinum records before: Montrose, Standing Hampton, and VOA. I think he reached on the afterwards comment. I know the first Chickenfoot went Gold. Not sure about Marching to Mars, though--my favorite post VH solo effort.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

The one I'm listening to.
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 05:20 PM
    Liked 1,967 Times in 446 Posts

Donor

delete.