Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 04:35 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default She Tweeted Against the Mexican Cartels. They Tweeted Her Murder.

No newspaper dares to publish the truth about the drug lords in Tamaulipas. Those who break the silence on Twitter and Facebook are marked for death.

MEXICO CITY—She was a crusading Twitter journalist in a bastion of organized crime who chose a photograph of Catwoman as her online avatar and christened herself Felina. Like a comic-book avenger, her alter ego defied the forces of evil in her real-life Gotham of Reynosa, a border city in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas located a short drive from McAllen, Texas. Tamaulipas is notorious as a state caught in the iron grip of organized crime. Extortion, kidnappings, shootouts, arson, bodies excavated from arid pits, all of this happens in Tamaulipas, practically on a daily basis, but hardly any of it gets reported because of a media blackout the cartels decreed four years ago that is as strictly enforced as martial law after a coup.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...er-murder.html
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 05:26 PM
    Liked 3,120 Times in 1,829 Posts

Premium Member

This shit is so fuckin' scary, and it's poised to spill over the border more and more.

You guys should all watch this Vice doc on the Cartels in Mexico and the Mormons standing up to them.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:51 AM
    Liked 18,192 Times in 8,988 Posts

Maybe I am just delusional, but the world seems to be going to shit.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 02:05 PM
    Liked 1,140 Times in 650 Posts

I hope the liberals are happy with their choice in president because this is the exact element he is inviting into your neighborhoods and schools. This president should hanged for domestic terrorism.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:18 PM
    Liked 1,390 Times in 763 Posts

Er, what?

Cartels are going to be teaching K-12 now? I guess at least kids will REALLY be bilingual from now on!
    Little Dreamer

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Er, what?

Cartels are going to be teaching K-12 now? I guess at least kids will REALLY be bilingual from now on!
    Pull your head out, there are dozens of documented cases of illegals crossing under obamas amnesty with MS13 and various other gang tattoos, and they are not here to become pillars of our communities, they are being recruited. Quit drinking the Kool Aid and wake up to what this reckless president is doing to this country as he follow's Jimmy Carter's plan that brought us every one of Fidel Castro's inmates and violent criminals... Or did you conveniently forget those facts? Fidel Castro opened his prisons and mental health facilities (mariel boatlift ring a bell?), loaded every violent criminal and mental patient he had onto boats and sent them to us, and Carter did nothing until 125,000 had already entered our country. Say what you want about Repuclicans and wars but at least they aren't inviting lowlifes here to come and steal from us and support them all under the pretense of "votes". I can't think of a more lowlife thing to do to Americans. Shameful.
    Last edited by Dick Punch; 10.23.14 at 10:02 AM.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:18 PM
    Liked 1,390 Times in 763 Posts

Ah ok. I'm glad you agree with me then about ending the ludicrous travel ban on Cuba, as well as the embargo. This way Cubans can just apply for visas and be tracked and monitored. There is no reason for an embargo on Cuba while Saudi Arabia is considered a "friend," while financing terrorist everywhere. I don't think a Cuban terrorist has attached this country in a very long time.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    Pull your head out, there are dozens of documented cases of illegals crossing under obamas amnesty with MS13 and various other gang tattoos, and they are not here to become pillars of our communities, they are being recruited. Quit drinking the Kool Aid and wake up to what this reckless president is doing to this country as he follow's Jimmy Carter's plan that brought us every one of Fidel Castro's inmates and violent criminals... Or did you conveniently forget those facts? Fidel Castro opened his prisons and mental health facilities (mariel boatlift ring a bell?), loaded every violent criminal and mental patient he had onto boats and sent them to us, and Carter did nothing until 125,000 had already entered our country. Say what you want about Repuclicans and wars but at least they aren't inviting lowlifes here to come and steal from us and support them all under the pretense of "votes". I can't think of a more lowlife thing to do to Americans. Shameful.
    at least you got a great movie out of it.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Ah ok. I'm glad you agree with me then about ending the ludicrous travel ban on Cuba, as well as the embargo. This way Cubans can just apply for visas and be tracked and monitored. There is no reason for an embargo on Cuba while Saudi Arabia is considered a "friend," while financing terrorist everywhere. I don't think a Cuban terrorist has attached this country in a very long time.
    Stop being smug, this is very serious. Over 74% of Americans do not want this to happen and it will drag this country further down in the very near future. Perhaps some of this may make sense to you, this is what odumbass is doing to both ME and YOU:

• Valuing illegals above lawful immigrants and US citizens.
    • Circumventing the democratic wishes of the majority.
    • Taking your hard earned tax dollars and social security contributions and using them for illegals.
    • Undermining the middle class by allowing illegals to undercut their wages and steal their jobs.
    • Rewarding criminals, who knowingly lie and cheat
    • Destroying your kids’ financial futures.
    • Blatantly discriminating against prospective lawful immigrants by blocking and displacing them from entry and jobs.
    • Undermining our laws and border security.
    • Encouraging a wide open southern border with a continual invasion of illegals, dragging the US economy down to that of their native countries.

On top of that, have you heard this cocksucker president offer any white refugees asylum? Maybe some Ukranians, Russians, Cheks, Pols? Nope, not one so don't you try to tell me this is any kind of goodwill. Take this seriously, it affects you negatively too.
    Last edited by Dick Punch; 10.24.14 at 01:46 PM.
    Hedberg