Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Sinner's Swing! Jesus H Christ's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.20.07
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,885
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

    Outta Love Again
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 01:21 AM
    Likes
    903
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

    Default Three Afghan National Army Soldiers Missing From Cape Cod Base

    Cape Cod, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- National Guard officials confirm to FOX 25 that 3 Afghan National Army Soldiers have gone missing from Joint Base Cape Cod.

    Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar were reported missing by base security Saturday night and have not been seen since.

    The three men were on Cape Cod for training exercises. Joint Base Cape Cod is working with state and local authorities are working to locate the three men.

    National Guard officials tell FOX 25 there is no immediate threat to the public at this time.

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/265...-cape-cod-base


    No IMMEDIATE threat?
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default Three Afghan National Army Soldiers Missing From Cape Cod Base

    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    Cape Cod, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- National Guard officials confirm to FOX 25 that 3 Afghan National Army Soldiers have gone missing from Joint Base Cape Cod.

    Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar were reported missing by base security Saturday night and have not been seen since.

    The three men were on Cape Cod for training exercises. Joint Base Cape Cod is working with state and local authorities are working to locate the three men.

    National Guard officials tell FOX 25 there is no immediate threat to the public at this time.

    http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/265...-cape-cod-base


    No IMMEDIATE threat?

    fucking ridiculous....
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,147 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    Let's just keep training guys named Mohammad around the world. That's going to work out great.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    7,640
    Last Online

    06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Likes
    1,188
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Let's just keep training guys named Mohammad around the world. That's going to work out great.
    Careful...we wouldn't want to offend anyone.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,147 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    I am sure it makes me a racist to say it, but I think that if we train more guys named Joe, and fewer guys named Mohammad, we might be better off.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    and another TWO went missing as well... but were found in Albany, NY...

    http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.1945798
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  8. #8
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,169
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Likes
    548
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I am sure it makes me a racist to say it, but I think that if we train more guys named Joe, and fewer guys named Mohammad, we might be better off.
    I don't know about that. I've dealt with a lot of technical support guys named Joe.
    Maybe they were enamored with P-town.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    59
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    10,037
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:41 PM
    Likes
    4,484
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    I think we also trained Admiral Yamamoto at Harvard,gave arms to Afghans during the Russian occupation aka Bin Laden, oh and then there's arming Iraq aka Saddam to fight the Iranians. We train and arm way too much. Lets here it for the Army of South Vietnam and all the lives,limbs,and money they raped from US taxpayers to end up becoming the Sneaker Manufacturing Capital of the World.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Missing Afghan Soldiers Found Trying to Cross Into Canada
    They were trying to cross into Canada at the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls

    The three missing Afghanistan National Army soldiers who went missing on Cape Code have been found trying to cross into Canada at the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls, a top Massachusetts law enforcement source tells NBC News.

    Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar had managed to slip away unnoticed while on a "cultural exercise" to the Cape Cod Mall in Hyannis on Saturday night.

    The three soldiers were trying to enter Canada when they were stopped by border officials.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  11. #11
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,140
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 06:52 PM
    Likes
    1,316
    Liked 6,695 Times in 3,715 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Missing Afghan Soldiers Found Trying to Cross Into Canada
    They were trying to cross into Canada at the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls

    The three missing Afghanistan National Army soldiers who went missing on Cape Code have been found trying to cross into Canada at the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls, a top Massachusetts law enforcement source tells NBC News.

    Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar had managed to slip away unnoticed while on a "cultural exercise" to the Cape Cod Mall in Hyannis on Saturday night.

    The three soldiers were trying to enter Canada when they were stopped by border officials.
    you're welcome.

    Now can you stop training these fucking guys in the states?

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,147 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    Pretty soon Canada is going to have an immigration problem, as everyone in America starts going into Canada because we are just so f'd up down here.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    7,640
    Last Online

    06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Likes
    1,188
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Pretty soon Canada is going to have an immigration problem, as everyone in America starts going into Canada because we are just so f'd up down here.
    Yeah, maybe. But I think when those people realize how cold it is up there, they'll do an aboot-face and come back.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Missing Indiana University student Lauren Spierer, 20yrs old, missing 6/3/11
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12.04.12, 12:52 PM
  2. This Dad's Superhero Cape Is A Skirt
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09.04.12, 01:09 PM
  3. Afghan military deserters go AWOL from a Texas Air Force base
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07.20.10, 07:22 AM
  4. Afghan TV Guide
    By lawchick in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10.11.01, 12:32 PM
  5. An Afghan American's perspective
    By TDR in forum World Trade Center/Pentagon Attacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09.21.01, 04:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •