George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA! - Page 188
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  835
Save
Page 188 of 344 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 5159
    carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    We don't know he was committing a crime. That's what THEY SAY but even then...it's a non violent offense. See. This is benefit of doubt I hate for law enforcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Yeah, he was passing a fake $20 bill. Very minor beef and certainly does not warrant DEATH for crying out loud.
    I thought I was very clear that he didn't need to die. And I wasn't giving law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. I'm just saying this guy should not be revered as a martyr of racism. Passing a fake $20 bill = stealing. Maybe it's a minor crime to some of you, but the business owner who is probably having a hard enough time staying afloat in these sucky times may feel quite differently. And even if that business owner is doing quite well besides, he doesn't deserve to be ripped off. Stealing sucks. Want to hold up a guy as a victim of racism - that fellow in Georgia is a better candidate. As far as I know, he wasn't doing anything wrong. Maybe he shouldn't have gone into that house that was under construction, but he didn't take anything or otherwise cause damage, so he truly was committing a victimless "crime". Neither deserved to die. The guy in Minnesota, though was committing a crime that should've led to his arrest, just not his death. If he's just minding his business, there's a real good chance that he doesn't have an encounter with the police at all.
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    I thought I was very clear that he didn't need to die. And I wasn't giving law enforcement the benefit of the doubt. I'm just saying this guy should not be revered as a martyr of racism. Passing a fake $20 bill = stealing. Maybe it's a minor crime to some of you, but the business owner who is probably having a hard enough time staying afloat in these sucky times may feel quite differently. And even if that business owner is doing quite well besides, he doesn't deserve to be ripped off. Stealing sucks. Want to hold up a guy as a victim of racism - that fellow in Georgia is a better candidate. As far as I know, he wasn't doing anything wrong. Maybe he shouldn't have gone into that house that was under construction, but he didn't take anything or otherwise cause damage, so he truly was committing a victimless "crime". Neither deserved to die. The guy in Minnesota, though was committing a crime that should've led to his arrest, just not his death. If he's just minding his business, there's a real good chance that he doesn't have an encounter with the police at all.
    I understood your post, man. I didn’t think you were justifying anything and I just posted earlier that I didn’t believe this was an act of racism.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

3. billy007 thanked for this post.
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

Yeah, he was passing a fake $20 bill. Very minor beef and certainly does not warrant DEATH for crying out loud.
    Actually it’s a federal crime.

But regardless, I see your point. It didn’t and shouldn’t have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. bklynboy68, BREW CREW thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 03:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Back when I worked music retail I had someone try and pass me a fake $50 for a pair of drumsticks. I told them I couldn't take the bill and that was it.

So, I've gotta guess Floyd made a stink about it? Because it never even occurred to me to call the cops on the guy. But even that seems weird because he was in his car when the police got there.

Either way, this is another in a string of incidents that never should have happened.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Lil Wayne On Floyd Death: Stop Blaming Entire Police Force, Entire Race; There Are ‘A Bunch Of Facts We Think We Know That We Don’t Know’

Amanda Prestigiacomo
    May 29th, 2020

Reacting to the death of George Floyd, rapper Lil Wayne said Friday that folks need to be “very specific” when reacting to perceived injustices, warning not to blame the “entire force” or an “entire race.”

Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr., noted that he’s unimpressed by “hashtag” and “t-shirt” activism if you don’t actually help the person you’re claiming to get justice for.

The rapper also implored activists to “know” what they’re “protesting about” before they advocate a cause. “It’s a bunch of facts that we think we know that we don’t know,” he said.

“I think when we see these situations, I think we also have to understand that we have to get very specific,” Wayne told rapper Fat Joe via Instagram Live, according to Rap Up. “We have to get so specific and what I mean by that, we have to stop viewing it from such a broad view, meaning we have to stop placing the blame on the whole force and the whole everybody of a certain race or everybody with a badge.”

“We have to get into who that person is,” he continued. “If we want to place the blame on anybody, it should be ourselves for not doing more than what we think we’re doing.”

Wayne noted that he’s often questioned about his apparent silence on some issues, seemingly referring to racial issues.

“The reason people always ask me why you don’t say this, why you don’t do that, what else am I gonna do after that?” he explained. “Some people put a tweet out and they think they did something. Some people wear a shirt, they think they did something.”

“I mean, what you gon’ do after that?” Wayne emphasized. “Did you actually help the person? Did you actually help the family? Did you actually go out and do something?”

“If I ain’t about to do all that, then I ain’t about to do nothing,” he said. “I pray for them.”

The 37-year-old added that protesters should understand what they are advocating for, noting of heavy misconceptions among activists.

“What we need to do, we need to learn about it more,” he said. “If we want to scream about something, know what we’re screaming about. You wanna protest about something, know what we protesting about.”

“It’s a bunch of facts that we think we know that we don’t know,” Wayne added. “If we want to get into it, know what we talkin’ about before we talk about it.”

During an appearance on Fox Sports’ “Undisputed” in 2016, Wayne expressed that he was unimpressed with then-NFL QB Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest, said that he’s never experienced racism, and described how a white cop saved his life years ago.

“It’s the man’s decision,” Wayne said of Kaepernick’s protest. “I’m not into it enough to even give an opinion. So when he did it, someone had to tell me why he was doing it, that’s how much I didn’t know what was going on. And I kind of still don’t.”

“I have never dealt with racism, and I’m glad I didn’t have to,” he continued. “I don’t know if it’s because of my blessings… but it is my reality. I thought it was over; I still believe it’s over. But obviously it isn’t.”

“[Racism] is not cool to them,” Wayne said of younger generations, “it’s so not cool, it doesn’t even matter to them.”

The rapper then recalled: “That day that I shot myself, the police…came through there; they knocked the doors down; I was on the floor; they hopped over me, looking for the drugs. It was a white police that ran up and stopped, and said, ‘What the f*ck are ya’ll doing? Do you not see this baby on the floor?’ … He picked me up, bought me to the hospital himself. He was white.”

That same year, Wayne ripped Black Lives Matter activists.

“What is it? What do you mean?” he said when asked about the activist group. “That just sounds weird, I don’t know that you put a name on. It’s not a name…It’s not ‘whatever, whatever.’ It’s somebody got shot by police for a f***ed up reason.”

“I am a young black rich motherf***er, if that don’t let you know that America understand black mothe rf***ers matters these days, I don’t know what it is,” he said. “That man white, he filmin’ me. I’m a n*****. I don’t know what you don’t come to me with that dumb s*** ma’am.”

“I don’t feel connected to a damn thing that ain’t got nothin’ to do with me,” added Wayne. “I’m connected to this mother f***ing flag right here.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/lil-w...t-we-dont-know
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

8. BREW CREW, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Medical Examiner Cites Medical Conditions, Intoxicants In Floyd Cause Of Death

35 minutes ago

Minneapolis, MN – The Hennepin County medical examiner cited underlying health conditions and possible intoxicants in the death of 46-year-old Geroge Floyd but found no physical evidence that he had been suffocated or strangled by the Minneapolis police.

The findings were included in the criminal complaint used to charge former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter on Friday in connection with Floyd’s death during his arrest on Monday.

“The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020,” according to the complaint. “The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”

“Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease,” the complaint continued. “The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

The complaint said that Officer Chauvin kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds in total, including 2 minutes and 56 seconds after he appeared to have lost consciousness.

The Hennepin County District Attorney’s Office charged former Officer Chauvin with murder based on the presumption that he knew that holding a suspect in that position was “inherently dangerous,” even though he didn't directly kill Floyd, according to the complaint.

The charging documents said that incident began at about 8:08 p.m. on May 25 when Minneapolis Police Officers Thomas Lane and J.A. Kueng responded to a 911 call reporting that a man had used a $20 counterfeit bill at a deli called Cup Food in the 3700-block of Chicago Avenue.

When officers arrived, store management directed them to the suspect who was sitting in a parked car around the corner from the deli, according to the complaint.

The complaint said that Minneapolis police bodycam showed there were three people in the vehicle and Floyd was the driver.

Officer Keung talked to the passenger while Officer Lane ordered Floyd out of the car, the charging documents said.

Floyd did not comply with the officer’s commands so Officer Lane used hands to pull the driver out of the car.

The complaint said that Floyd actively resisted arrest while Officer Lane struggled to put handcuffs on the suspect, who was over 6 feet tall and weighed more than 200 pounds.

Floyd briefly complied with Officer Lane’s commanded after he was handcuffed, and permitted the officer to walk him over to sit on the sidewalk.

Officer Lane asked Floyd if he was “on anything” and explained why he was being arrested in a conversation that lasted fewer than two minutes, according to the charging documents.

But when Officers Lane and Kueng stood Floyd up to put him the back of the police car at 8:14 p.m., Floyd freaked out.

The complaint said the suspect stiffened up, dropped to the ground, and told the police officers that he suffered from claustrophobia.

That’s when Minneapolis Police Officers Derek Chauvin and Tou Thoa arrived on the scene to provide back up.

The charging documents said the officers made multiple attempts to put Floyd in the back of the police vehicle, but the suspect actively resisted.

“Mr. Floyd did not voluntarily get in the car and struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down, saying he was not going in the car, and refusing to stand still,” the district attorney’s complaint said.

Floyd was still standing up beside the car when he first told officers that he could not breathe, according to the charging documents.

At that point Officer Chauvin went around to the driver’s side of the squad car and attempted to pull Floyd into the vehicle from that side, the complaint said.

The complaint said that at 8:19 p.m., Officer Chauvin put a handcuffed Floyd on the ground in a prone position.

Officer Chauvin put his knee “in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck” while Officer Kueng held his back and Officer Lane held his legs, according to the charging documents.

The complaint said Floyd told officers “I can’t breathe” several times and repeatedly begged “please” and called for his “mama” while they held him still on the sidewalk.

Officer Lane expressed concerned about Floyd’s position but Officer Chauvin told him they were staying put and told him “That’s why we have him on his stomach,” the charging documents revealed.

Bodycam showed the officers held their positions on top of Floyd for almost 9 minutes.

During that time, Floyd stopped moving and breathing, according to the complaint.

Officer Lane again expressed concern and Officer Kueng checked Floyd’s pulse but did not find one, and yet the officers inexplicably continued to hold their positions on top of the unconscious suspect until EMS arrived on the scene, the charging documents said.

The charging documents said that Officer Chauvin removed his knee from Floyd’s neck at 8:27 p.m. and then the suspect was transported to the hospital.

The autopsy conducted on May 26 revealed no signs that Floyd had been suffocated or strangled during his arrest, according to the complaint.

Officer Chauvin was arrested and charged with Floyd’s murder on May 29.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...Pkejwvv8-9RvEw

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    People were supposed to tackle the armed cop surrounded by six other armed officers and put their cameras away when there is a murder occurring on the street in front of them. There can't be any evidence of something like that.

Then when those people got tazed, shot or arrested the response would be, "Those people shouldn't have gotten involved. This had nothing to do with them"

#fnvf

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Watch–George Floyd Warns Youth Against Gang Culture: ‘One Day It’s Gonna Be You and God’

George Floyd, the man whose death at the hands of Minneapolis police has set off nationwide protests, is being remembered as a reformer of his Texas hometown who encouraged black youth to turn from violence before he was killed.

In a video shared by a friend this week, Floyd talks about the younger generation being lost, using guns, and children being killed. He said that while some men involved in street culture seem tough, they are actually living in fear, and he implores them to change their ways.

“Hey man, come on home, man,” Floyd said. “One day it’s going to be you and God. You’re going up or you’re going down.”

Christianity Today ran a lengthy feature on Floyd titled “George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in Houston.”

The publication spoke to people who knew Floyd before he moved from Texas to Minnesota in 2018. His family told the Houston Chronicle that he intended to take a job through a Christian work program. In Houston, friends say he took on the mission of showing young people a better path than gangs and violence, especially in the Cuney Homes housing project:

[Pastor Patrick] Ngwolo and fellow leaders met Floyd in 2010. He was a towering 6-foot-6 guest who showed up at a benefit concert they put on for the Third Ward. From the start, Big Floyd made his priorities clear.

“He said, ‘I love what you’re doing. The neighborhood need it, the community need it, and if y’all about God’s business, then that’s my business,’” said Corey Paul Davis, a Christian hip-hop artist who attended Resurrection Houston. “He said, ‘Whatever y’all need, wherever y’all need to go, tell ’em Floyd said y’all good. I got y’all.’”

The church expanded its involvement in the area, holding Bible studies and helping out with groceries and rides to doctor’s appointments. Floyd didn’t just provide access and protection; he lent a helping hand as the church put on services, three-on-three basketball tournaments, barbecues, and community baptisms.

“He helped push the baptism tub over, understanding that people were going to make a decision of faith and get baptized right there in the middle of the projects. He thought that was amazing,” Ronnie Lillard, a Christian hip-hop artist who published Floyd’s video message, told the magazine. “The things that he would say to young men always referenced that God trumps street culture. I think he wanted to see young men put guns down and have Jesus instead of the streets.”

“His faith was a heart for the Third Ward that was radically changed by the gospel, and his mission was empowering other believers to be able to come in and push that gospel forth,” Nijalon Dunn, who was baptized at Cuney, told Christianity Today. “There are things that Floyd did for us that we’ll never know until the other side of eternity. There were times where we’d have Church at the Bricks until 3 p.m., and by 4:30, they’re firing shots right at the basketball courts.”

Corey Paul, another Houston acquaintance, described Floyd as a “person of peace” who “wanted to see change in the community”:

Paul shared a message attributed to Floyd, telling a mutual acquaintance that he planned to return to Houston in the summer. While he never made it back, his friends say he will always been remembered — he’ll be “immortalized in the Third Ward community forever,” Lillard said. “His mural will be on the walls. Every youth and young man growing up will know George Floyd. The people who knew him personally will remember him as a positive light. Guys from the streets look to him like, ‘Man, if he can change his life, I can change mine.’”

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2020...e-you-and-god/

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Black firefighter 'devastated' after rioters destroy bar he spent life savings to build

Sam Dorman 1 hour ago

Minneapolis firefighter Korboi "KB" Balla says his dream was always to open a sports bar, something he almost achieved after "countless hours" working on the project.

His initial open date in March had to be pushed back because of the coronavirus pandemic. He was ready to finally open his doors in June, but that plan came to a crashing halt when rioters destroyed his business on Wednesday.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," a teary-eyed Balla told a CBS affiliate. The outlet reported that Balla invested his life savings into opening the bar which looters infiltrated as cameras were rolling.

"We've been working so hard for this place. This is not just for me. This is for my family," Balla says on the video.

On a GoFundMe for rebuilding his bar, he confirmed that it was destroyed Thursday night.

"The building and my business was completely burned down last night," he said. "I am devastated but I know something positive will come out of all this. Stay blessed everyone!"

In an update, he said: "To find out that the countless hours, hard work, late nights away from my kids, and family had all been for nothing was soul-shattering. It is not the material things, more so the time that cannot be reclaimed."

Created just a day ago, KB Balla's fundraiser has already surpassed its goal of $100,000. As of Friday evening, the total was over $300,000 and nearly 12,000 people had donated.

Twyana Balla, KB's wife, posted footage of the scene on Facebook, and condemned the idea that the riots were somehow achieving justice for George Floyd, who died earlier this week after a police encounter caught on video that went viral and prompted protests in multiple U.S. cities.

"As we were standing in the front of the restaurant, people were in the back trying to steal the safe!" she said in a Facebook post from Thursday.

"This just happened an hour ago in broad daylight! It’s so easy to say what people should and shouldn’t do until it’s affects you! Yes people are mad and upset, I get that and I understand the protest, I’m hearing people say F*** the business they have insurance WELL WE DONT AND THIS IS ALL OUT OF POCKET!!!" she added.

"Let someone come run in your home and loot for the cause then and let’s see you be ok with it! This is your neighborhood and if you have children you couldn’t even walk them down the street because everything is burning or destroyed. You wouldn’t understand unless you was in this position! Justice for George Floyd but not this kind of justice."

In an update she apparently added later, Twyana Balla confirmed that the "whole building" had been "demolished."

She and KB did immediately responded to Fox News' request for comment.

On his GoFundMe page, Balla described hearing the news that his business was demolished.

"I was doing my shift at the fire station this morning when I got the call that the entire building had been burnt down last night," he said.

"My heart was heavy, and I had to leave work because the emotional toll was too substantial. Right now is a tough time for my family and I, but also the community and the whole state. I know it will take some time, but we will rebuild and come back even stronger than ever. To the countless people who donated on the Go Fund Me page, sent emails of encouragement, and those praying for us and supporting us around the world, THANK YOU!"

He told followers that "strangers" showed up with cleaning supplies to help him and his family.

"They helped me and my family clean up in 20minutes [sic] what would have taken days. THIS IS WHAT GIVES ME HOPE! I want to thank and shed light on the real true Minnesotans who helped many of us small business owners clean up yesterday."

On Friday, authorities arrested Derek Chauvin, the white Minneapolis police officer who pinned Floyd to the ground by placing his knee on Floyd's neck.

Chauvin, 44, was charged with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in the case, which sparked protests across the United States and fires and looting in Minneapolis.

It was not immediately clear whether Chauvin’s arrest would quiet the unrest, which escalated Thursday as demonstrators torched a Minneapolis police station that officers had abandoned.

On Friday morning, nearly every building in the shopping district around the abandoned police station had been vandalized, burned or looted. National Guard members were in the area, with several of them lined up, keeping people away from the police station. Dozens of volunteers swept up broken glass in the street.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-fir...olis-riots-bar

And tonight once again cities are burning across the United States as weak leaders allow these thugs to do as they please.

14. JUNGLE DRUMMER, Elwood P. thanked for this post.
    D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

- Attacking CNN headquarters
    - Violent mob overruns 10-15 police cars on live television, quickly destroying them all
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    - Attacking CNN headquarters
    - Violent mob overruns 10-15 police cars on live television, quickly destroying them all
    And mayors and governors just sit back and allow it to happen.

This is disgusting. And people have the nerve to ask why people in this country arm themselves? Here is government not failing, but REFUSING to protect its citizens.

This is unacceptable.

17. Wruff_ajax, JUNGLE DRUMMER, Elwood P. thanked for this post.
    Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

07.07.20 @ 11:11 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

And mayors and governors just sit back and allow it to happen.

This is disgusting. And people have the nerve to ask why people in this country arm themselves? Here is government not failing, but REFUSING to protect its citizens.

This is unacceptable.
    My 15 year old son asked what I'd do if the came down our street raising hell. I told him he knows exactly what we will do....judged by 12, not carried by 6
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

19. Dave's Dreidel, It's Mike thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    My 15 year old son asked what I'd do if the came down our street raising hell. I told him he knows exactly what we will do....judged by 12, not carried by 6
    I think one would have no choice

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

05.30.20 @ 08:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    the cop should be punished to the full extent. The others should be punished as accessories as well. But what else sucks about this is this guy, didn't deserve to die, but he was committing a crime, was he not? And now he's a hero of racial oppression instead of just another convicted criminal.
    I think it depends.

We would have to establish that he new he was passing a phony bill.

My in laws give cash as gifts almost exclusively. When I go buy something with a 50 and the clerk uses his pen on it to see if it fake I'm always thinking "how am I supposed to know if it's fake, it was given to me as a gift. And how would my in laws know it was fake?"

As usual there's a lot we don't know and probably never will.

But there's no excuse for a guy dying in police custody over a potentially fake 20 dollar bill.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

22. KS 5150 thanked for this post.
    Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

07.07.20 @ 11:11 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

I think one would have no choice
    Sadly, but not very likely. The Houston protesters are 30 miles away and where relatively calm....but one must be prepared. I don't abandon my home for hurricanes or rioters...lol
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

24. bklynboy68 thanked for this post.