George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA! - Page 185
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  858
Save
Page 185 of 347 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5197
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:42 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

What kind of America is this when the thugs can take over and burn down a police station?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on TV last night, and make no mistake... the assholes at CNN and MSNBC, NOT FNC! are fanning the fucking flames.

And by most reports, these are out of towners doing the rioting, looting and destruction.
    Last edited by Number 47; 05.29.20 at 03:49 AM.

2. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Another thing. I wonder what would happen to these mobs if they could somehow cut all cell phone reception to the area.

Anybody else notice that almost every single person out there was filming something.Taking selfies with burning cars and such.

We're doomed.

4. bklynboy68 thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Here's the left trying to drag Trump and his deplorable's into this mess. Fucking pieces of shit.

No, Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin Was Not Photographed at a Trump Rally

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...v-VH_5PhqgvbJ8

6. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 05:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I know the typical defenders will come out and defend looting, burning businesses down, etc. However this is the right to protest. The ironic part about it is that the same networks that bitch about masks, social distancing, etc won't say a peep about these people not practicing it let along the rioting. The same networks and peoples who bitched about some white trash protesting on the steps of a state capital building peacefully, won't say a word about this.

Just sickens me that especially during this time, this shit is happening. It has nothing to do with the asshole cop or cops that murdered a man. Each event is exclusive with each other. I can abhor the murdering of a private citizen by a police officer and also be pissed off at rioting. I can support the firing of the cop and peaceful protest and at the same time condemn the violence of the rioters. They are exclusive.

However the left are "ehhh its cool they are doing it. Fuck the police, Fuck the fireman. Fuck the first responders. Fuck the neighborhoods. If you don't agree you are a racist."

8. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

It's just amazing to see the MSM trying to relate this to Charlottesville and make it a racial issue. It's about a bad cop and those that stood around and did nothing to help... including whoever filmed the whole thing.

I thought it was great that one report last night stated that BLM was the one group that was protesting peacefully among all the out of town groups that were raising hell.

And funny thing... a majority of the rioters and looters are said to be white. Don't know if that's true, but I wouldn't doubt it.

10. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

12. bklynboy68, BlindtotheWorld, JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 12:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    What kind of America is this when the thugs can take over and burn down a police station?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on TV last night, and make no mistake... the assholes at CNN and MSNBC, NOT FNC! are fanning the fucking flames.

And by most reports, these are out of towners doing the rioting, looting and destruction.
    MSNBC’s Velshi as Minneapolis Burns Behind Him: ‘This Is Mostly a Protest — It Is Not Generally Speaking Unruly

As conditions are deteriorating in Minneapolis, MN, MSNBC’s Ali Velshi is on the ground, offering viewers a glimpse of the situation as it unfolds.

With a backdrop of burning buildings, Velshi said the situation was not “unruly.”

“I want to be clear on how I characterize this,” he said. “This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly.”

Way to go, MSNBC
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

14. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 10:11 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

It's just amazing to see the MSM trying to relate this to Charlottesville and make it a racial issue. It's about a bad cop and those that stood around and did nothing to help... including whoever filmed the whole thing.
    What was the person filming supposed to do? People did try to help, but were threatened by the other officer (one not kneeling on Floyd's neck). And, in today's times, of course people will be filming something like that. And, I think it's good that they did. In a broader sense, their filming could be seen as a form of help.

I just don't understand that behavior. Like with Eric Garner, the African-American who died in a policeman's chokehold. There were like 6 armed policemen standing around him. The asshole cop didn't have to choke the guy out like that. Just like this asshole cop didn't have to kneel on a hand-cuffed man's neck.

16. MF5150 thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 02:24 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    What was the person filming supposed to do? People did try to help, but were threatened by the other officer (one not kneeling on Floyd's neck). And, in today's times, of course people will be filming something like that. And, I think it's good that they did. In a broader sense, their filming could be seen as a form of help.

I just don't understand that behavior. Like with Eric Garner, the African-American who died in a policeman's chokehold. There were like 6 armed policemen standing around him. The asshole cop didn't have to choke the guy out like that. Just like this asshole cop didn't have to kneel on a hand-cuffed man's neck.
    People were supposed to tackle the armed cop surrounded by six other armed officers and put their cameras away when there is a murder occurring on the street in front of them. There can't be any evidence of something like that.

Then when those people got tazed, shot or arrested the response would be, "Those people shouldn't have gotten involved. This had nothing to do with them"
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    People were supposed to tackle the armed cop surrounded by six other armed officers and put their cameras away when there is a murder occurring on the street in front of them. There can't be any evidence of something like that.

Then when those people got tazed, shot or arrested the response would be, "Those people shouldn't have gotten involved. This had nothing to do with them"
    Sorry, you're 100% right. Don't know what I could have been thinking.

20. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Sorry, you're 100% right. Don't know what I could have been thinking.
    I wonder myself sometimes when you actually type and don't drunkenly post music videos.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post

Yeah, you're right. To get involved is just asking for trouble. Surprised they didn't take out the person filming. Fucking racist piece of shit cops.

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    I wonder myself sometimes when you actually type and don't drunkenly post music videos.
    Good for you. Wow! you brought up the videos... another original thinker.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Good for you. Wow! you brought up the videos... another original thinker.