Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 02:36 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Default Boko Haram abductions

Disgusting isn't a strong enough word. Where are the Expendables and can we hire them to take out these people?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27298614

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:32 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

Default 276 Nigerian girls taken in mass kidnapping..where is the international outrage

three weeks later, these girls who have been kidnapped by terrorists and are threatened to be sold into slavery, but still there is no big international push to find these girls beyond the signing of petitions.

unlike the Malaysian flight, this IS a proven terrorist act and these girls CAN potentially be found alive. Yet the mass kidnapping by Islamist terror organisation Boko Haram, which has links to Al Queda, has not even received press coverage along the lines of the Malaysian plane crash

can you imagine if this happened in another country? The United Nations would be demanding more action..especially considering the links to terrorism in other parts of the world..or at least give this more attention as a humanitarian rescue issue as well as a human rights issue

according to CNN "it appears Boko Haram hopes to align itself with extremist forces in Niger, Mali and potentially in the Middle East, which raises the specter of coordination on the stockpiling of munitions, intelligence gathering and future assaults,"

Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa, and it's president (who has the unlikely name of Goodluck Jonathon) appears to be giving the families of the missing girls nothing more than lip service

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/05/opinio...s/?hpt=bosread

Last Online

12.15.17 @ 02:26 PM
    Liked 1,026 Times in 501 Posts

I hope if they catch those bastards, that they slice their c*cks off all the way to the prostate.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

The kidnapping of nearly 300 Nigerian schoolgirls by radical Islamic terror group Boko Haram has drawn international condemnation, including that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"Abominable," is how she described the kidnapping, calling it an "act of terrorism" that merits "the fullest response possible."

But the State Department, under Clinton's leadership, repeatedly resisted and blocked efforts to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist group. Those who pushed for the designation as early as 2011 are now saying the department missed a major opportunity to track and target the deadly organization as it grew.

"The delayed designation of Boko Haram as a Foreign Terrorist Organization cost us two years of increased scrutiny of the group's activities and leadership," Rep. Patrick Meehan, R-Pa., said Thursday in a statement to FoxNews.com. "Boko Haram met the statutory requirements for the designation as early as 2011, but the State Department's delay has left us with fewer resources and less intelligence on an Islamic terrorist group with ties to al-Qaeda that is clearly destabilizing the region."

The State Department did label Boko Haram as a foreign terrorist organization in November 2013, under the leadership of Secretary John Kerry.

But Boko Haram had been killing people for years at that point, building ties with Al Qaeda sympathizers and orchestrating major terror attacks, including one on a U.N. compound in 2011.

Shortly after that attack, lawmakers began lobbying the State Department to consider labeling Boko Haram a terrorist organization, to no success.

A March 30, 2012, letter from Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., and Meehan urged Clinton to "immediately designate" the group, citing estimates that it had killed more than 900 people in the last two years.

The lawmakers noted that designating Boko Haram would authorize a range of punitive measures -- giving the Justice Department clearance to prosecute those tied to the organization and the Treasury Department the ability to go after members. The letter said those in the intelligence and law enforcement community were "deeply" concerned about the group's "rapid progression from a machete wielding mob to a full blown al Qaeda affiliate."

Indeed, just a few months later Reuters reported that a high-level Justice Department official had sent a letter to the State Department urging them to place Boko Haram on the terror organization list.

The department still resisted. Further, the department reportedly lobbied Congress to stall legislation seeking the designation.

At the time, a department official told Reuters they were "very concerned" about violence in Nigeria but stressed that adding a group to the list is a "rigorous process which has to stand up in a court of law."

According to The Daily Beast, State Department officials now argue there was concern at the time that putting Boko Haram on the list would raise its profile and give it "greater credibility," in turn helping recruitment.

But one unnamed former U.S. official told The Daily Beast that everyone from the FBI to the CIA was urging the department to make the call, calling Clinton's recent comments "gross hypocrisy."

Asked Wednesday why it took so long to place Boko Haram on the list, department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said she could not comment on "internal decision making" but noted that the eventual decision in November to designate them "sends a strong message about how concerned we are about them."

Timothy Furnish, an author and Islam scholar, told Fox News that the department probably was reluctant "to add another group that is clearly Islamic to the list."

"Better late than never, but unfortunately where were these tweets and where was this outrage when churches were being bombed and thousands of Christians -- and other non-fundamentalist Muslims -- were being killed in Nigeria?" he said, referring to a recent Clinton tweet drawing attention to the kidnappings. "It would have been nice if this outrage had happened earlier."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:13 PM
    Liked 18,158 Times in 8,974 Posts

I do not quite understand the current political belief to not ruffle Islamic feathers.

Fuck them. These countries, many of them our allies (Saudi Arabia, Brunie, among others) are stuck in a medieval 12th century in which we still stone, amputate, torture, and mutilate people just because they don't worship the same god, or because they are a woman, or a gypsy, or a homosexual, etc.

There should just be certain items that are non-starters.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:23 PM
    Liked 2,237 Times in 1,130 Posts

Premium Member

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-droppe...-politics.html

Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram

The State Department under Hillary Clinton fought hard against placing the al Qaeda-linked militant group Boko Haram on its official list of foreign terrorist organizations for two years. And now, lawmakers and former U.S. officials are saying that the decision may have hurt the American government's ability to confront the Nigerian group that shocked the world by abducting hundreds of innocent girls.
    And in case anyone thinks this is a johnny-come-lately-hindsight-is-twenty-twenty revelation from those against Hillary, there's this:

“The one thing she could have done, the one tool she had at her disposal, she didn’t use. And nobody can say she wasn’t urged to do it. It’s gross hypocrisy,” said a former senior U.S. official who was involved in the debate. “The FBI, the CIA, and the Justice Department really wanted Boko Haram designated, they wanted the authorities that would provide to go after them, and they voiced that repeatedly to elected officials.”

Risch and seven other GOP senators introduced legislation in early 2013 that would have forced Clinton to designate the group or explain why she thought it was a bad idea. The State Department lobbied against the legislation at the time, according to internal State Department e-mails obtained by The Daily Beast.

Just something to keep in mind when she runs for President on all of her "foreign policy accomplishments."

As for these bastards, it's embarrassing that the US always has to come in and play Team America World Police, but if anyone was deserving of a visit from our boys, it's these sonsabitches.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 11,777 Times in 6,523 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I do not quite understand the current political belief to not ruffle Islamic feathers.

Fuck them. These countries, many of them our allies (Saudi Arabia, Brunie, among others) are stuck in a medieval 12th century in which we still stone, amputate, torture, and mutilate people just because they don't worship the same god, or because they are a woman, or a gypsy, or a homosexual, etc.

There should just be certain items that are non-starters.

Bill Maher Delivers Blistering Takedown of Radical Islam During Tense Battle With Liberal Panel on Terrorism

May. 10, 2014

HBO’s Bill Maher battled the liberals on his “Real Time” panel Friday night, arguing that the Islamic religion tends to influence horrific acts of violence and has become the “elephant in the room.” The panel landed on the topic while discussing the radical Islamic group Boko Haram and its decision to enter the business of kidnapping young girls.

“There’s no mention here of connecting this to the religion, which is always what I am seeking to do because I think that’s the elephant in the room,” Maher said. “And that in the religion at large, women are seen as property, second-class at best, often as property.”

Reason’s Matt Welch claimed the kidnappers’ ties to Islam are being highlighted in the media, but also agreed that the religion “is providing a disproportionate share of radical nut bags killing people.”

Huffington Post President Arianna Huffington and comedian Baratunde Thurston both warned Maher against condemning the entire religion because of the behavior of radicals. Thurston also claimed that Islam doesn’t have a “monopoly” on extremism.

“Kind of they do,” Maher said. “Not a monopoly, but perspective is important. … It’s the Titanic hitting the iceberg compared to Whitney Houston dying in her bathtub.”

When Thurston reminded the panel that Christians also commit acts of violence, Maher again brought up the importance of context and perspective.

“If this was the 14th century, I would be coming down on the Christians because that’s when they were too violent,” Maher said. “Religions and cultures change.”

Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza chimed in, claiming that most modern day terrorist attacks have some ties to Islam. He joked that you don’t see a lot of “Buddhist suicide bombers.”

Maher also noted that one poll indicated that “something like 80 or 90 percent” of Muslims in Egypt agree that death is the appropriate penalty for leaving the religion of Islam.

“If 84 percent of Brazilians thought that death was the proper penalty for leaving Catholicism, wouldn’t that be a bigger story?” Maher asked.

Responding to Maher’s points, Huffington said it is “dangerous” when people try to stereotype all Muslims as terrorists, even though neither Maher or D’Souza made that claim.

“Where it becomes dangerous is that liberals like yourself do not stand up for liberalism. Liberalism means, one, mostly, equality of women,” Maher replied.

Later in the segment, it was actually D’Souza and Maher battling Huffington and Thurston — which is not an alliance anyone could have ever predicted.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:13 PM
    Liked 18,158 Times in 8,974 Posts

People will laugh at me for it, but I see the spread of Islam as one of the greatest dangers to modern man.

It is a step back in time, not just by decades, but by centuries.

It's the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and Holocaust all rolled up into one. And yes, there are plenty of wonderful Muslim people. Just as there were plenty of lovely members of the Nazi party.

However, the movement as a WHOLE is very dangerous.

Think of a world with no freedom of speech, religion, and women as property. Does anyone want to live in that world? I don't.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 11,777 Times in 6,523 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    People will laugh at me for it, but I see the spread of Islam as one of the greatest dangers to modern man.

It is a step back in time, not just by decades, but by centuries.

It's the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition and Holocaust all rolled up into one. And yes, there are plenty of wonderful Muslim people. Just as there were plenty of lovely members of the Nazi party.

However, the movement as a WHOLE is very dangerous.

Think of a world with no freedom of speech, religion, and women as property. Does anyone want to live in that world? I don't.
    Only a fool would laugh , DD. Excellent post!
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

12.08.17 @ 02:36 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I say spread islam with some big f'n bombs. Spread it allllll over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk