Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 10:58 PM
    Liked 1,385 Times in 760 Posts

Default Police arrest 'raging anti-Semite' in Kansas Jewish center shootings

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/us/kan...html?hpt=hp_c2

(CNN) -- A Missouri man, with a long virulent history of anti-Semitism, is suspected of killing a boy and his grandfather outside a Jewish community center in Kansas City, and a woman at a Jewish assisted living facility nearby.
    While police in Overland Park, Kansas, stopped short of labeling the Sunday attacks a hate crime until they were further along in their investigation, the suspect -- Frazier Glenn Miller -- is the founder and former leader of the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Patriot Party.
    Both operated as paramilitary organizations in the 1980s, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups.
    The 73-year-old Miller, who also goes by Frazier Glenn Cross, faces charges of premeditated first-degree murder. He is expected to appear in court Monday.

The shootings took place at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City in Overland Park and at the Village Shalom Retirement Community in Leawood -- a day before the start of Passover, the major Jewish spring festival.
    "The timing is terrible. The timing is awful," said Rabbi Herbert Mandl, a chaplain for the Overland Park police.
    In all, the gunman shot at five people, none of whom he's believed to have known, said Overland Park Police Chief John Douglass.
    Three people died; the other two were not injured.
    Shortly afterward, authorities arrested the suspect at a nearby elementary school.
    Video from CNN affiliate KMBC showed the suspect sitting in the back of a patrol car and shouting, "Heil Hitler."
    Douglass said police were investigating statements the man made after his arrest, but declined to provide additional details.
    The Anti-Defamation League said it warned last week of the increased possibility of violent attacks against community centers during the coming weeks, "which coincide both with the Passover holiday and Hitler's birthday on April 20, a day around which in the United States has historically been marked by extremist acts of violence and terrorism."
    'This has left us all breathless'
    The shooting began just after 1 p.m. Sunday in the Jewish community center's parking lot.
    Inside the center was a hive of activity. A rehearsal for a production of "To Kill a Mockingbird" was underway as were auditions for "KC Superstar," an "American Idol"-style contest for the best high school singer in the Kansas City area.
    Outside, the gunman opened fire. Police said he was armed with a shotgun and may have been carrying other weapons.
    Reat Griffin Underwood, 14, was coming to audition for the singing competition. His grandfather, William Lewis Corporon, was driving him. The bullets struck them in their car. Both died.
    Corporon was a doctor who practiced family medicine in Oklahoma for many years before moving to Kansas City to be closer to his grandchildren.

"He cherished his family," the family said in a statement.
    Reat was a high school freshman who was active in debate, theater and had "a beautiful voice," his family.
    Jacob Schreiber, president of the community center, remembered the family fondly.
    "This is one of the nicest, kindest, most-supportive families that we have here," he said. "This has left us all breathless."
    The center immediately went into lockdown.
    "Some of these kids were taken into locker rooms and told to lay on the floor as the shots rang out," CNN affiliate KSHB reporter Lisa Benson told CNN.
    Jeff Nessel, a parent, told the Kansas City Star he had just dropped his 10-year-old son off at the community center when a staff member told him to get back inside because there had been a shooting.
    "We'll keep you on lockdown. You're safe here," Nessel said a staff member told him.
    'Stay away from the windows'
    The gunman then drove to the retirement home, where he shot the third victim in the parking lot. She has not been identified.
    Amy Rasmussen was helping with her grandmother's laundry when residents were warned by a staff member.
    People "were told by one of the staff that it was a tornado warning ... and stay away from the windows," Rasmussen told the newspaper.
    'A raging anti-Semite'
    Miller, the suspected shooter, is a "raging anti-Semite," who has posted extensively in online forums that advocates exterminating Jews, the Southern Poverty Law Center (the SPLC) said.
    He has called Jews "swarthy, hairy, bow-legged, beady-eyed, parasitic midgets."
    According to the SPLC, Miller founded and ran the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in the 1980s. He was forced to shut down after the SPLC sued him for operating an illegal paramilitary organization and intimidating African-Americas.
    He then formed another group, the White Patriot Party.
    In the late 1980s, Miller spent three years in prison on weapons charges and for plotting the assassination of SPLC founder Morris Dees. The short sentence was a result of a plea bargain he struck with federal prosecutors. In exchange, he testified against 14 white supremacists in a sedition trial in Arkansas in 1988.
    "He was reviled in white supremacist circles as a 'race traitor and, for a while, kept a low profile," according to an SPLC profile of him. "Now he's making a comeback with The Aryan Alternative, a racist tabloid he's been printing since 2005."
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

This guy....back in the 80's, when he led the White Patriot Party, he was a very familiar figure in eastern North Carolina. If I'm not mistaken, he claimed to be a former Special Forces veteran of the Vietnam War. His group dressed in woodland camo and berets and ran around in the woods practicing for a race war. They were in the news all the time, and very public and upfront about who they were.

They would print small newspapers and distribute them to entire neighborhoods. You would literally wake up and have a racist newspaper lying in your front yard. Crazy.

The various law enforcement agencies wanted to bring him (them) down badly, and finally got him on weapons charges. I thought he had died decades ago of cancer, while in prison. Pretty sure that was a news item as well, which is strange.

Glenn Miller. Haven't heard that name in years. What a massive piece of human debris. And now he's infamous. He'll burn in hell, in due time.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:06 AM
    Liked 1,481 Times in 1,010 Posts

Premium Member

It sounds like the piece of shits mind finally went.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    It sounds like the piece of shits mind finally went.
    Actually, it sounds like the piece of shit's mind went years ago.

Hope he rots in hell, along with anyone who shares his views.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:47 PM
    Liked 2,236 Times in 1,354 Posts

I find it impossible to understand the mind of such people...I just don't get that particular brand of crazy

I cannot comprehend having such generalized murderous hate for complete strangers that you would kill children or shoot up a retirement home or a church or synagogue It boggles the mind

what kind of indoctrination must someone go thru to come to this?

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

The 3 people he killed weren't Jewish, they were Christian. What "differences" did he think he saw in these people that lead him to shoot them? Oh, that's right.....none.

Hang this stupid, inbred fucker from the rafters!!
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH, WACF, FW, 5150, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams/Unchained/InASR/5150
    Last Online

11.25.17 @ 04:30 AM
    Liked 298 Times in 161 Posts

What a sad situation. Senseless killing is awful, but targeted murder is even worse. I'm glad they caught this guy right away.

"The shit I read on this site." -- Dave's Dreidel (Nov 6th, 2013)

"Don't ever confuse talent with fame." -- Bob Lefsetz

"There's very little greatness in this world, but in the crucible of quality there's a special corner reserved for Van Halen." -- Bob Lefsetz

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Howard Stern interviewed this whack job a few years back. He was running for public office. I think it was state senate. His tag line/slogan was, "It's the Jews, Stupid."

"Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

1978-1996
    Favorite VH Song

1978-1996
    Last Online

12.23.16 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 2,068 Times in 1,102 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by RRMB View Post
    Howard Stern interviewed this whack job a few years back. He was running for public office. I think it was state senate. His tag line/slogan was, "It's the Jews, Stupid."

I remember hearing that interview when it first aired. Yeah, he definitely has no filter when he speaks. I wouldn't' be surprised if he actually got some votes when he ran for office though, there's plenty who share his views.

I wonder how his cellmates will enjoy the "The whites are losing everything" rhetoric. I'm sure he's going to be a popular guy. I hope they put him in the general population so he can preach his beliefs.

Fuckin ignorant piece of shit. "Hitler -the greatest Man to ever walk the earth"?

Rot in hell with your idol

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:01 AM
    Liked 11,754 Times in 6,511 Posts

Premium Member

KKK 'Jewish center shooter' entered FBI witness protection program after he was arrested for having sex with a black male prostitute

The former Ku Klux Klan leader who is charged with killing three people at Jewish community sites in Kansas City has previously been arrested for soliciting a male prostitute who was black.

The new revelation about Frazier Glenn Cross' past shows how the anti-Semitic gunman had a criminal history that runs against the hate-filled speech that he has spewed for decades.

ABC reports that Frazier Glenn Cross was originally named Frazier Glenn Miller, rising through the ranks of the anti-Semitic and racist groups, founding the Carolina Knights of the KKK and the paramilitary White Patriot Party.

His name changed after he struck a deal with authorities by becoming a paid informant and got a lessened jail sentence for a separate slew of charges.
    Investigators only later realized that Miller had an earlier arrest involving a male prostitute. 'It was pretty shocking, because of his personal stances that he had taken and what he was now accused (of) engaging in,' J. Douglas McCullough told ABC.

Mr McCullough is now a judge on the North Carolina state court of appeals but in 1987 when investigators were looking into Miller, he was a federal prosecutor. No public record of the 1986 arrest could be found by ABC but the situation was confirmed by Miller-who now goes by Cross- during a recorded call with the Southern Poverty Law Center- though he explained the arrest as his own effort to catch the prostitute gone-wrong.

Miller said that he purposefully 'lured' the male prostitute who was dressed as a woman to the spot where they were caught because he planned on attacking the prostitute. The situation did not fit that description when police arrived, however.

Mr McCullough said that the details of the arrest are 'rather salacious. I think the facts speak for themselves and people can draw their own conclusions about how incongruous that is.'The prostitution case was folded into the host of other charges lined up against Miller who became the subject of a nation-wide manhunt after he started sending out racist and anarchist literature, calling for an uprising. 'I realize fully that I will be caught quickly... but I will die with contempt on my lips and with sword in my hand. My fate will either be assassination or the death penalty,' he wrote in the letter, which he titled 'Declaration of War'.

Miller fled from North Carolina and was caught by the Marshalls and the FBI in a early morning raid on a cabin in Ozark, Missouri on April 20, 1987.
    The sentiment behind the written bravado quickly dissepated after he was put behind bars and faced the prospect of more than 20 years in prison for his accumulation of charges.

'He stated that it was "all a bluff that got out of hand,”' and FBI agent wrote in the case file obtained by ABC News. 'Having spent eight days in jail and having the opportunity to dry out from excessive alcohol consumption, he has learned to develop tolerance. He stated emphatically that he would never hurt anybody.'

Taking that claim and his value as an informant who could move easily within the KKK community and report on his friends' activity, Miller was released from jail in 1990 and given a new name and social security number.
    'I joined the family in Sioux City, Iowa... I enrolled in truck driving school…and I’ve been trucking ever since. And I love it. After prison, the freedom of the open road is gloriously exhilarating,' he wrote in a self-published autobiography

So far, the 73-year-old has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder but hate crimes charges are expected to come soon.
    Attorney General Eric Holder spoke at an interfaith service following the shooting and indicated that the prosecution will be taking the case very seriously. 'Every alleged hate crime, no matter who the intended target, is an affront to who we are... both as a country and as people. These acts cannot be ignored,' Holder said at the April 17 service.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...ays-continued/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2zpJsUe4J
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    I thought he had died decades ago of cancer, while in prison. Pretty sure that was a news item as well, which is strange.
    Given this latest news, maybe I'm remembering correctly and they did actually report his death, as part of his entry into witness protection.

Or maybe I'm confusing this nut with some other nut who died in prison.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:47 PM
    Liked 2,236 Times in 1,354 Posts

they put this kind of trash in witness protection?

I have a new idea for witness protection.....lets say we round them all up, tell them that we have this paradise for them to go, put them on a jet liner and somewhere in route to their destination, the flight takes a hard left turn, deviates from the approved flight path, flies over the most remote areas of the ocean until the fuel runs out

and then nobody looks for it

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 09:22 PM
    Liked 6,691 Times in 3,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    they put this kind of trash in witness protection?

I have a new idea for witness protection.....lets say we round them all up, tell them that we have this paradise for them to go, put them on a jet liner and somewhere in route to their destination, the flight takes a hard left turn, deviates from the approved flight path, flies over the most remote areas of the ocean until the fuel runs out

and then nobody looks for it
    why waste a perfectly good plane like that?

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:01 AM
    Liked 11,754 Times in 6,511 Posts

Premium Member

This is one of the most bizarre stories.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen