Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default 25-YEAR-OLD JESSE SAWYER JR. WANTED FOR RAPING THREE GIRLS



    BOLO: 25-YEAR-OLD JESSE SAWYER JR. WANTED FOR RAPING THREE GIRLS►AGES 6 AND UNDER◄Police in TROY, NEW YORK say they're "pulling out all stops" trying to find Jesse Sawyer Jr. He is wanted, for now, for allegedly producing child pornography, but police say the crime "is even a lot sicker than that."

    Police say the crime is so disturbing and so revolting, they're going beyond normal protocol to find Sawyer. They're enlisting the help of the FBI.

    Sawyer is 5 feet, 8 inches tall, 160 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Police say he is their only suspect in a series of unspeakable sex crimes that they caught wind of a few months ago.

    "This case came to our attention in January," Capt. John Cooney, spokesman for Troy police, said. "A very courageous woman discovered images on her computer graphically depicting the suspect engaging in sexual activity with very young females."

    Cooney says there were three victims, all of them little girls, one of them 6 years old, and the other two under the age of 5. Cooney says the victims are known to Sawyer.

    "The ages of the victims certainly makes the information gathering process a little difficult," Cooney said.

    Cooney says the age of the victims has made information gathering "a little difficult" and he says the evidence shows Sawyer is the only suspect.

    At the Troy address that police listed as Sawyer's last known residence, no one answered the door and the diagonally parked car in the driveway served as a blockade to arriving guests.

    Police were at the scene on Wednesday night, saying they were called by the homeowner after media began knocking on the door.

    Even though, as of 11 p.m. Wednesday, police had no idea where Sawyer might be hiding, it wasn't difficult to find out how people feel about the type of crime he's allegedly committed. Residents in the neighborhood where Sawyer apparently used to live say they were shocked and disgusted by the news, not all that much different from the sentiments of the hardened detectives trying to track down their suspect.

    "Police officers are also parents," Cooney said. "Police officers have to look at evidence in cases like this that sends them home with a sick feeling in their stomach. We have a monster on the street and it's our job to find that monster and keep everybody safe by putting him away."

    Cooney also says Sawyer was raised in an environment where police have had contact with his acquaintances and family members in a context of illegal sexual conduct. He goes on to say, "the suspect has been exposed to conduct of this nature in the past."

    Anyone with information in the case is urged to contact Troy Police at 518-270-4411.

    To assist with Amber Alerts, missing person cases and wanted fugitives through flyer and picture sharing on Facebook please “Like” Missingcases.com on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/missingcases and follow on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MissingCases

    SOURCE(s): http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S3367545.shtml and http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/...9EgbrMQ9w.cspx — with Jesse Sawyer, Jr., https://www.facebook.com/jesse.sawyer.9235, Jesse Sawyer, Terra Lee, Jesse Sawyer, Jr.-Troy, NY and Jesse Sawyer, Jr.-NY.

    https://www.facebook.com/missingcase...466305/?type=1
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Likes
    842
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Captured.........


    then let go....



    http://www.news10.com/story/25096807...esse-sawyer-jr

    PINELLAS PARK, FL - After being apprehended by police officers on Thursday night, Jesse Sawyer Jr. is back on the loose in the state of Florida.

    A federal arrest warrant was issued for Sawyer, 25, who is accused of using his cell phone to take so-called "selfies" of himself sexually abusing several children. At least one victim was under the age of five.

    Troy police said they received a call Thursday at around 10:30 p.m., with the caller reporting they knew where Sawyer was. The caller noticed he had signed himself into the Calvary Chapel mission in St. Petersburg, using his real name.

    He was able to identify the name from Facebook posts, they then called Troy Police.

    Troy Police contacted Pinellas Police notifying them of Sawyer's whereabouts. Pinellas then found Sawyer, and detained him. That's where the details become uncertain. Pinellas Park PD says they requested electronic confirmation of the warrant but did not receive the confirmation from the Troy Police Department or FBI for roughly an hour, so they released Sawyer because they "knew where he was."

    Shortly after releasing Sawyer, Pinellas Police Department received a call from FBI confirming the warrant.

    Troy Police say was faxed to Pinellas Park within an extremely reasonable period of time. It does appear, however, that their decision to release the defendant was premature.

    Pinellas Police department returned to where they left Sawyer, and were unable to find him. Helicopter and K-9 units were brought in to search the area for several hours. All in the area have been notified to be on the lookout for Sawyer.

    At this point Sawyer is considered on the run.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    7,640
    Last Online

    06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Likes
    1,188
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Captured.........


    then let go....



    http://www.news10.com/story/25096807...esse-sawyer-jr

    PINELLAS PARK, FL - After being apprehended by police officers on Thursday night, Jesse Sawyer Jr. is back on the loose in the state of Florida.

    A federal arrest warrant was issued for Sawyer, 25, who is accused of using his cell phone to take so-called "selfies" of himself sexually abusing several children. At least one victim was under the age of five.

    Troy police said they received a call Thursday at around 10:30 p.m., with the caller reporting they knew where Sawyer was. The caller noticed he had signed himself into the Calvary Chapel mission in St. Petersburg, using his real name.

    He was able to identify the name from Facebook posts, they then called Troy Police.

    Troy Police contacted Pinellas Police notifying them of Sawyer's whereabouts. Pinellas then found Sawyer, and detained him. That's where the details become uncertain. Pinellas Park PD says they requested electronic confirmation of the warrant but did not receive the confirmation from the Troy Police Department or FBI for roughly an hour, so they released Sawyer because they "knew where he was."

    Shortly after releasing Sawyer, Pinellas Police Department received a call from FBI confirming the warrant.

    Troy Police say was faxed to Pinellas Park within an extremely reasonable period of time. It does appear, however, that their decision to release the defendant was premature.

    Pinellas Police department returned to where they left Sawyer, and were unable to find him. Helicopter and K-9 units were brought in to search the area for several hours. All in the area have been notified to be on the lookout for Sawyer.

    At this point Sawyer is considered on the run.
    ...idiots.....
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,148 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    I have read police stupidity before, and we are all guilty of it at some point...but damn, that takes stupid to a whole new level.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,148 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    Just a thought.

    Maybe they "let" him go on purpose, and he is gator food in the Everglades, if you catch my drift.

    Raping five year olds? It would be very tempting to execute my own form of justice.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  6. #6
    Gird your loins Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    57
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    13,063
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 05:44 PM
    Likes
    1,811
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

    Default

    just picked the bastard up again Thank God

    http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...in-5356699.php

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,542
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:41 PM
    Likes
    572
    Liked 1,483 Times in 1,012 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    If assholes like this get these type of urges that they cannot control, they should just kill themselves.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  8. #8
    5150 wrr20891's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.22.11
    Posts
    656
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 06:05 PM
    Likes
    108
    Liked 260 Times in 114 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I have read police stupidity before, and we are all guilty of it at some point...but damn, that takes stupid to a whole new level.
    Guess it depends which end you are referring to stupid. If you are referring to the agency that found the guy, there is a mandated time limit police can detain someone on an electronic notice of a warrant. If the agency holding the actual hard copy of the warrant does not confirm the validity of the warrant before the time period ends, the person has to be released. Otherwise the agency detaining the person can be sued or prosecuted criminally for civil rights violations.
    His music career faded faster than an eight ball in front of Lindsay Lohan. - Dave's Dreidel

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,148 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, and the article says the FBI verified the warrant within an extremely reasonable period of time and that he was released premature.

    You would think a man that was raping little five year old girls would be held until the last possible second...and then given a jay walking ticket and brought back inside.

    I mean c'mon.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  10. #10
    5150 wrr20891's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.22.11
    Posts
    656
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 06:05 PM
    Likes
    108
    Liked 260 Times in 114 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Yeah, and the article says the FBI verified the warrant within an extremely reasonable period of time and that he was released premature.

    You would think a man that was raping little five year old girls would be held until the last possible second...and then given a jay walking ticket and brought back inside.

    I mean c'mon.
    Story says that, but doubtful. No one is going to release someone with charges like that unless they feel like they have no choice.
    His music career faded faster than an eight ball in front of Lindsay Lohan. - Dave's Dreidel

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    7,640
    Last Online

    06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Likes
    1,188
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    just picked the bastard up again Thank God

    http://www.timesunion.com/local/arti...in-5356699.php
    Good! Now, never let him go. In fact, put this scumbag down!!!
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,899
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Likes
    3,508
    Liked 18,148 Times in 8,966 Posts

    Default

    Killing him is too easy.

    Put him in prison, child molesters do so well there.

    He'll be whistling while he walks.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Jesse & The Rippers Reunite
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07.21.13, 01:15 PM
  2. Convict Accused of Raping Boy in Library
    By JCJanko in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02.03.08, 03:05 PM
  3. Sicko Wanted For Beheading 4 Year Old Daughter
    By Axxman300 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01.15.07, 05:46 PM
  4. man gets 60 days for raping girl
    By a.f.u. for vh in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01.19.06, 02:34 PM
  5. 10-Year-Old Accused Of Raping Classmate
    By Phatie in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02.06.05, 08:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •