Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Heartless 'attackers LAUGH in their mugshots after they brutally beat 86yo Vet.

Heartless 'attackers LAUGH in their mugshots after they brutally beat Korean War vet during robbery'

Carroll Jordan, 86, beaten and stabbed in his Chickasaw, Alabama, home on January 27. He died on Saturday as a result of complications from surgery.
    Alleged attackers DeAngelo Terrell Smith, 21, and Yasmine Munnerlyn, 19, grinned in their mug shots. Third suspect Carlos Nottingham, 20, had a more somber look. The trio has been charged with attempted murder.

Jordan was rushed to hospital with serious injuries after his neighbor found him in his home.

Opposing Views reported the alleged attackers, who've had past brushes with the law, allegedly broke into Jordanís home to steal his flat screen television. It was found in his backyard after the attack.

Jordan's wedding ring was also stolen, according to an incident report filed in court.

A fourth person, 18-year-old Robert Campbell, was also arrested, but charges were later dropped as there was no evidence he was involved in the home invasion.

The trio were arrested in early February and charged with attempted murder.

The charges were briefly upgraded to capital murder, a charge which carries the death penalty, after Jordan died in hospital on Saturday.

However, the charge was dropped following the results of an autopsy, Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich told Fox 10 News.

'The autopsy has now been completed and as horrible has these defendantsí actions were that day the cause of death has now turned out to be complications from surgery due to an aortic aneurism that Mr. Jordan had,' Rich said.

'These injuries that the state alleges these three individual caused did not cause Mr. Jordanís ultimate death. So therefore, the capital murder causes against will be dismissed.'

Smith, Munnerlyn and Nottingham faced court yesterday, with Judge George Hardesty ordering that they be kept behind bars.

Fox 10 News reported a preliminary hearing is slated for February 27, and their cases are likely to be sent to the grand jury.

As the trio were forced to confront their dark futures in court yesterday, Jordan's family, friends and even strangers gathered at an emotional funeral.

Jordan's nephew Donald Johnson told WKRG his uncle's alleged attackers should be held accountable for their actions.

'I believe a lot of people are still angry, not only us but the people that have been seeing it on the news and on the internet too, I believe people were outraged at the way it was done and the things that happened,' he said.

'I feel sorry for them that they had to stoop so low to do something like this to get a few dollars and they should have went out there and got a job.'

According to AL.com, Mobile County Metro Jail record show the three suspects have faced jail time before.

In 2013, Smith was arrested on three separate occasions on charges of third-degree robbery, third-degree assault and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.

His robbery case was sent to a grand jury in August 2013. On February 5, prosecutors filed a motion to have his bail revoked in light of his most recent arrest.

Court records show Nottingham was sentenced to 10 years following a 2010 armed carjacking.

He pleaded guilty to an amended charge of second-degree robbery in February 2011.

Last year, Munnerlyn was charged with two separate counts of third-degree harassment relating to domestic incidents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-robbery.html
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.Ē -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Complications from an aortic aneurysm or not, they should still be put down!
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:55 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

So let me get this straight....

These three animals attacked this 86yo man.

He had to go into surgery because of the injuries he sustained from the attack.

Complications in the surgery cause him to die. The surgery which he wouldn't have had to had if he wasnt attacked by these thugs.

Charges of capital murder dropped because the attack didn't directly cause his death.

Gotta love the law.....
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.Ē -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

A few of Daves, a few of Sams!
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 10:34 PM
    Liked 6,982 Times in 5,015 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

Complications in the surgery cause him to die. The surgery which he wouldn't have had to had if he wasnt attacked by these thugs.

Charges of capital murder dropped because the attack didn't directly cause his death.

Gotta love the law.....
    Utterly pathetic IMO !!!
    Those animals should be charged to the fullest extent . Sad story , for the old man and his family . R.I.P.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - a very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:01 PM
    Liked 6,708 Times in 3,727 Posts

Gotta love the law.....
    it actually makes sense when you think about it unless the surgery was needed to save his life.

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

I imagine it's the closest any of these scumbags ever got to a yearbook photo, so they might as well smile.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    it actually makes sense when you think about it unless the surgery was needed to save his life.
    If the surgery was needed due to the injuries sustained, then I don't see how it makes any sense.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

If the surgery was needed due to the injuries sustained, then I don't see how it makes any sense.
    You're setting dangerous precedent by allowing death from surgery complications become a murder charge. If I hit you and knock out a tooth and you need minor dental work and you die due to a reaction to the anesthetic then I shouldn't be charged with murder.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    You're setting dangerous precedent by allowing death from surgery complications become a murder charge. If I hit you and knock out a tooth and you need minor dental work and you die due to a reaction to the anesthetic then I shouldn't be charged with murder.
    That's an insane example but I do somewhat see your point. I would like to know the amount of deaths caused by complications of root canals or dental surgery though.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

That's an insane example but I do somewhat see your point. I would like to know the amount of deaths caused by complications of root canals or dental surgery though.
    Lol. Wasn't meant as a real world example, just pointing out the danger of precedent

These are violent thugs who belong in prison forever though with or without a murder charge.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:41 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

life as usual in HELL tona Florida

that town was nice in the 70's and 80's but the housing downturn turned that town into a slum

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.