Register
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

11.20.19 @ 11:14 AM
    Liked 18,755 Times in 10,711 Posts

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    One of my cousins is in Toronto this week (part of his honeymoon). I need to pick his brain about this stuff.
    Yes!
    This is quite the earthquake.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

11.20.19 @ 10:36 AM
    Liked 11,805 Times in 6,613 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Yes!
    This is quite the earthquake.
    Should have asked my dad about this (him and my brother just got back from Italy). I'm sure this was a topic of conversation the past couple of weeks.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

So I spent the day with my cousins from Rome yesterday and tried to pick their brains on what is happening politically in Europe. My cousin is for the Five Star Movement (populist, anti-establishment), his wife is for Lega Nord (right wing party). Both have disdain for the Partito Democratico (and former PM Matteo Renzi). Imagine how many of you feel about the Democrats and multiply it by 10. Neither would consider themselves particularly conservative people but both have great issue with the philosophy of importing countless thousands of poor people and giving them money while the native population has zero job security and not a great situation. They both like Trump due to his take on the border, they have lived through that situation. This is why they both like Salvini's take on closing the ports, my cousin isn't a big fan of him (thinks he just says the right things most of the time to get support) but gives him credit for handling that at least.

Unrelated, before Toronto they spent time in New York. They liked parts of it but thought the city smelled and was dirty and had homeless people everywhere (unlike Toronto where they saw the odd homeless person). He has visited New York 15 years or so ago and wondered what had changed. I wanted to give him Brook's number to explain the reasons. lol.

5. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

So I spent the day with my cousins from Rome yesterday and tried to pick their brains on what is happening politically in Europe. My cousin is for the Five Star Movement (populist, anti-establishment), his wife is for Lega Nord (right wing party). Both have disdain for the Partito Democratico (and former PM Matteo Renzi). Imagine how many of you feel about the Democrats and multiply it by 10. Neither would consider themselves particularly conservative people but both have great issue with the philosophy of importing countless thousands of poor people and giving them money while the native population has zero job security and not a great situation. They both like Trump due to his take on the border, they have lived through that situation. This is why they both like Salvini's take on closing the ports, my cousin isn't a big fan of him (thinks he just says the right things most of the time to get support) but gives him credit for handling that at least.

Unrelated, before Toronto they spent time in New York. They liked parts of it but thought the city smelled and was dirty and had homeless people everywhere (unlike Toronto where they saw the odd homeless person). He has visited New York 15 years or so ago and wondered what had changed. I wanted to give him Brook's number to explain the reasons. lol.

We’re all fighting against the same ideology. Pretty amazing time in history, isn’t it? As for NYC, you can point to the Bloomberg election. He ran on keeping Giuliani’s successful policies intact but in his third term he showed his true colors. De Blasio’s election just ramped it up by a thousand. Can’t stress enough what a piece of crap he really is. Add the corruption of Andrew Cuomo and NY is just another place to avoid.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Ireland Set to Ban Private Cars While Planning Mass Third World Migration

20 Jun 2019

Drivers will be forced off the roads in Ireland and the population packed into “higher density” cities under a long-awaited climate plan which will ‘revolutionise’ people’s lifestyle and behaviours, according to local media.

“Nudge” policies such as huge tax hikes, as well as bans and red tape outlined in the plan, will pave the way to a “vibrant” Ireland of zero carbon emissions by 2050 according to the government, which last year committed to boost the country’s 4.7 million-strong population by a further million with mass migration.

In order to avert a “climate apocalypse”, the government plans to force people “out of private cars because they are the biggest offenders for emissions”, according to transport minister Shane Ross whose proposals — which include banning fossil fuel vehicles from towns and cities nationwide — are posed to cripple ordinary motorists, local media reports.

Launching the plan in Dublin, leader Leo Varadkar outlined his vision for an Ireland of ‘higher density’ cities consisting of populations whose lifestyles and behaviours have been totally transformed by ‘carrot and stick’ policies outlined in the climate plan.

“Our approach will be to nudge people and businesses to change behaviour and adapt new technologies through incentives, disincentives, regulations and information,” the globalist prime minister said.

“We are going to change how electricity is produced and consumed, how our homes and workplaces are heated; the way we travel; the types of vehicles we purchase; and how food is produced.

“It’s about vibrant, populated city centres, liveable, with excellent amenities and transport as we embrace higher densities.”

The document, which was unveiled on Tuesday, features more than 180 measures to decarbonise the Irish economy including making private car ownership prohibitively expensive — with petrol and diesel car sales banned by 2030, a date by which it says general carbon tax will be increased from €20 a tonne to “at least” €80.

In addition, the plans demand that coal and peat-fired power stations are replaced with wind farms and other “green” energy sources in order to meet the requirement that 70 per cent of electricity will be generated from renewables by 2030.

But plans to dramatically slash carbon emissions by ditching tried and tested energy sources such as coal and nuclear in favour of renewables will necessarily result in a collapse in living standards according to scientists including Cambridge engineering professor Michael Kelly, who has previously explained that such proposals “represent total madness”.

“In energy terms the current generation of renewable energy technologies alone will not enable a civilised modern society to continue,” he asserted in a peer-reviewed paper published in 2016, pointing out that renewables such as solar, wind, and hydro power supply just seven per cent of electricity needs globally while “the rate at which fossil fuels are growing is seven times that at which the low carbon energies are growing”.

The Hughes Medal-decorated physicist cautioned: “The call to decarbonise the global economy by 80% by 2050 can now only be described as glib in my opinion, as the underlying analysis shows it is only possible if we wish to see large parts of the population die from starvation, destitution or violence in the absence of enough low-carbon energy to sustain society.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...ass-migration/

Sinner's Swing! BlindtotheWorld's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

11.20.19 @ 11:12 AM
    Liked 1,874 Times in 995 Posts

Premium Member

It's amazing that in just one generation, staunchly Roman Catholic Ireland has turned into a secular, liberal cesspool.
    "Problem is Van Halen doesn't miss you. Or me. Or any of us." - Little Dreamer

"So, Dave's in the same boat as the rest of planet Earth. He's no longer in a band that doesn't even exist." - I Coulda Hada VH

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    It's amazing that in just one generation, staunchly Roman Catholic Ireland has turned into a secular, liberal cesspool.
    I know someone who’s an Irish expat. He left because of all this crap and he says that Ireland deciding to stay with the E.U. is the nail in the coffin.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

11.20.19 @ 04:51 AM
    Liked 26,627 Times in 13,435 Posts

Mass immigration into Ireland, combined with punishment taxation.

But somehow, that is going to bring in "prosperity". I am skeptical.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2018...066-birthrate/

If people don't have kids then you either increase immigration or die as a nation. You have no other options.

Western governments need to work on policy that encourages marriage and having kids. Many of the same people against those policies though are against increased immigration. It's illogical.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2018...066-birthrate/

If people don't have kids then you either increase immigration or die as a nation. You have no other options.

Western governments need to work on policy that encourages marriage and having kids. Many of the same people against those policies though are against increased immigration. It's illogical.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    If a majority practicing Catholic country has problem making kids, then something is off.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

15. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Sweden Opens Door to Increased Chain Migration

The Swedish parliament, the Riksdag, has voted in favour of making it easier for Syrian migrants and refugees to bring family members to the country, with only two parties voting against the proposal.

All of the parties in the Riksdag voted for the measure except for the centre-right Moderates and the populist Sweden Democrats (SD).

The two parties also voted against the so-called “high school law” which has allowed thousands of Afghan migrants to remain in the country, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports

Along with making “family reunifications” for Syrians easier, the Riksdag voted to extend a temporary residency permits order which was enacted during the height of the migrant crisis in 2015.

The Left party opposed the extension of the order — but only so it could argue that Sweden should return to an even more lax asylum policy, as was the case prior to the 2015 crisis.

Justice Minister Morgan Johannson commended the conservative Christian Democrats for supporting the family reunification motion in the Riksdag but was criticised by Moderates migration spokeswoman Maria Malmer Stenergard who said that Sweden had not yet recovered from the 2015 crisis.

“I’m even more worried after the debate, it’s clear that Morgan Johansson doesn’t see the problems,” Stenergard said.

The Swedish Migration Board predicts that the country will see around 8,000 new arrivals between 2019 and 2021 through chain migration under the family reunification programme.

A further 30,000 migrants living with a residence permit in Sweden that expires this year could also be eligible for family reunification, but must apply and be granted an extended temporary residency permit.

According to the Migration Board, 132,696 residency permits were given out last year with tens of thousands awarded to family reunifications.

As a result of mass migration, Sweden saw the second-largest population growth of any country in the European Union in 2016, and in 2018 it was revealed that migrants also have much higher birthrates than native Swedes who are choosing to have children later in life.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...ain-migration/

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

"If we can't get them out, we'll breed them out." I am not sure how any public official can look their constituents in the eye after willingly and purposefully allowing these barbarians into their country.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

08.16.19 @ 06:35 PM
    Liked 125 Times in 73 Posts

Aside from their ideological stupidity, Western Europe is running out of other people's money due to their flagrant social spending and gold-plated retirement systems. When you're forced to import millions of non-natives partly to support a dwindling tax base, you've got real problems.