Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Default A Real- Life Demon Possession Being Reported In Indiana

Great story, even if you're a non - believer. You MUST click the link and read the entire story. It has all you need for a great movie which will prbably be made. These stories are always spookier when law enforcement is there to corroborate.

A terrified mother claims she watched in horror as her demon-possessed 9-year-old son walked backwards up a wall and ceiling. Her claims would be easy to dismiss if a child services case worker and a nurse weren’t reportedly there to witness it all.

Latoya Ammons claims all three of her children showed signs of being possessed, including “evil” smiles and strangely deep voices, the Indianapolis Star reports. The mother says she also witnessed her 12-year-old daughter levitating in their Gary, Ind., home. http://ux.indystar.com/story/news/20...mmons/4892553/

Strangely enough, the scary-sounding incident is outlined in official documents. Further, Gary police Capt. Charles Austin told the Star that he is a “believer” after making several visits to the home and interviewing witnesses. He first thought the family was making stories up as part of a get-rich-quick scheme.

Ammons’ home was “exorcized” by a catholic priest in a number of ceremonies that were reportedly authorized by the Diocese of Gary. The story apparently became so believable that officers with the police department said they were too scared to stay at the house and some city officials wouldn’t even step foot on the property.

The 32-year-old mother says the spirits that haunted her family’s house were only vanquished after she moved away and underwent several exorcisms. The unbelievable story has come to light after the Indianapolis Star obtained hundreds of pages of official documents relating to the case.

The Ammons family moved into the rental house on Carolina Street in Gary, Ind., back in November 2011. They soon noticed strange occurrences, including swarms of flies around the house, footsteps in the basement and wet footprints streaking across the living room floor.

But what happened next made those incidents seem pleasant.

In March 2012, Ammons claims she rushed to check on her 12-year-old daughter after hearing her screams. When she entered the bedroom, she says she witnessed her daughter levitating above her bed unconscious.

The family and some of the guests they were hosting prayed over the girl until she returned back to the bed. The girl reportedly didn’t remember anything about it.

The torment reportedly continued and the family wasn’t in a position financially to flee the home. So the family contacted churches and clairvoyants for help, but they received little relief. The clairvoyants allegedly told the family their house was haunted by more than 200 demons.

The house where Latoya Ammons lived with her family was on Carolina St. in Gary. This is a photo taken by the police. A figure appears to show itself in the window at right. Photo provided by the Hammond Police Department.

Ammons claims her childrens’ eyes bulged and they regularly sported evil smiles, effects of their possession. Her youngest child would reportedly sit in a closet and talk to an invisible child that no one could see. She also claims he was once thrown from the bathroom when no one was even near him.

Most of Ammons’ allegations are backed up by her mother, Rosa Campbell, who also lived in the house.

Later in 2012, child protective services in Indiana was contacted to investigate the mother for possible child abuse or mental illness. A psychiatrist reportedly evaluated Ammons and determined she was not mentally ill.

A family case manager reportedly interviewed the family and witnessed a number of strange occurrences. Valerie Washington confirmed that she witnessed the youngest boy growling before his eyes rolled back in his head.

Washington also claimed she saw the 9-year-old boy flash a “weird grin” and then walk backward up a wall to the ceiling. Her account was corroborated by a nurse.

“There’s no way he could’ve done that,” the nurse told the Star.

After being sent to investigate Ammons, Washington concluded that an “evil influence” might be affecting the family.

http://ux.indystar.com/story/news/20...mmons/4892553/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...ng-to-believe/
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 01.28.14 at 03:43 AM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:20 PM
    Liked 6,813 Times in 3,562 Posts

Premium Member

In this day and age we have instant video posted of the knock out game and Justin Bieber peeing in a mop bucket, but never of demonic children levitating. Hmmm?

Edit: Holy shit, some of the comments from the Blaze link. wtf?
    Last edited by Number 47; 01.28.14 at 05:53 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 05:49 PM
    Liked 18,050 Times in 8,921 Posts

When they have on video someone doing the spider crawl from The Exorcist, then I will start paying attention to crap like this.

Until then...yeah. Not saying it isn't possible, it's a big universe out there, and there are only about a trillion trillion things we know absolutely nothing about. But until I see Beelzebub sprouting out of someone's head, I ain't buying it.

One would think that if demon possession was real, in this day and age there would be more proof of it. As it is, there isn't any at all, except for the occassional "real video" that even though we live in a world with HD camera phones, it is all blurry looking like it was filmed from a 1980 Sony Camcorder...in the dark.

The thing is, I would guess most demon possession throughout time has been nothing more than differing forms of mental illness or certain brain/spinal cord diseases and injuries.

Can make for good movies though!
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 06:47 AM
    Liked 4,787 Times in 2,441 Posts

Premium Member

I wish I had a camera phone with me in about 94. I know Ouija boards are very suspect, but I experienced some things with some homemade ones and a very powerful spirit or whatever it was. Won't go into huge detail but saw objects move by themselves several times. Not talking about blinds moving due to the AC being on. Talking about the planchette scooting across the floor for a few minutes. Planchettes flying off the board by itself.

My friend also asked this spirit if he can make his boss not come in. An hour later, his boss's car steering broke and he went through a curve, flipping over two times. Was out of work for awhile.

I would also ask this spirit personal questions. It would give me answers like my mothers maiden name. My best friends middle name. My first pets name. The little league team I played for. It also would answer classified answers from my job in the Navy. BTW my hands were never on the Ouija board. My friends had no knowledge of any of my personal stuff since they only knew me for about a year.

Anyway for about two years I saw a bunch of crap that can't be explained by science or is supposedly not true. So I always kind of give stories like this some leeway.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    When they have on video someone doing the spider crawl from The Exorcist, then I will start paying attention to crap like this.

Until then...yeah. Not saying it isn't possible, it's a big universe out there, and there are only about a trillion trillion things we know absolutely nothing about. But until I see Beelzebub sprouting out of someone's head, I ain't buying it.

One would think that if demon possession was real, in this day and age there would be more proof of it. As it is, there isn't any at all, except for the occassional "real video" that even though we live in a world with HD camera phones, it is all blurry looking like it was filmed from a 1980 Sony Camcorder...in the dark.

The thing is, I would guess most demon possession throughout time has been nothing more than differing forms of mental illness or certain brain/spinal cord diseases and injuries.

Can make for good movies though!
    I know what youre saying, DD. I just can't gloss over the fact that two law enforcement agencies, a government investigator, and a doctor witnessed this and swore to it on an official 800 page report. I mean, it makes you think, no?
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 7,837 Times in 4,573 Posts

Premium Member

I believe in the supernatural but I'm calling bunk on this, despite law enforcement. I presume in this day and age that some of this was filmed? This would be one hell of a story. The way it is today, somebody takes a shit, films it, and puts it on Youtube within seconds. Still waiting to see the corpse of Bin Laden so I'm not holding out any hope for Excorist redux.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Frozen finger: On one visit to the house a DCS worker Samantha Illic touched a cabinet seeping a clear oil. Her finger turned white (right), like 'a blister after a burn', and she vowed never to return

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-no-hoax.html
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Scrolled down a bit of the IndyStar article....saw Latoya (the mother)....closed link. That's all I needed to see.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

What am I supposedly looking for in that picture?

A blister?

A) Don't see one.

B) Couldn't be that she did something else to cause a blister, it must have been the demon.

Again, show me video of something happening, and then I will consider possibly thinking that maybe there is a remote chance it happened. People are walking around with phones in their pocket at all times, as aforementioned, we can catch Beiber pissing in a bucket, but we can't seem to catch the supposed Lord of Evil in the Universe possessing someone on video?

He's probably got an anti-video magic shield protecting him anyway...like Big Foot, but just not quite as hairy.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Thanks a lot, Obama.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 05:47 PM
    Liked 16,467 Times in 9,329 Posts

"It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    What am I supposedly looking for in that picture?

A blister?

A) Don't see one.

B) Couldn't be that she did something else to cause a blister, it must have been the demon.

Again, show me video of something happening, and then I will consider possibly thinking that maybe there is a remote chance it happened. People are walking around with phones in their pocket at all times, as aforementioned, we can catch Beiber pissing in a bucket, but we can't seem to catch the supposed Lord of Evil in the Universe possessing someone on video?

He's probably got an anti-video magic shield protecting him anyway...like Big Foot, but just not quite as hairy.
    It's common knowledge that demons are camera shy. Especially when making a person do something as gravity-defying as walking backwards up a wall onto a ceiling!
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 12:23 AM
    Liked 7,837 Times in 4,573 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Especially when making a person do something as gravity-defying as walking backwards up a wall onto a ceiling!
    It's possible.

I saw Lionel Richie do it.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    It's common knowledge that demons are camera shy. Especially when making a person do something as gravity-defying as walking backwards up a wall onto a ceiling!
    Damn, I was hoping to hire one for party tricks.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Always liked INXS.