Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Dave is giving an AWESOME interview! He just made Sammy his bitch.. lmao!
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Last Online

09.23.12 @ 09:12 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Keep us updated!

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

03.05.07 @ 03:11 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Since he missed Syracuse, this is the first chance I've had to hear him live...and his voice is shot.

Oh man...He let some retard sing (butcher) Hot for Teacher....Ya know, some artists have some artistic morals about their music. BUT NOT DAVE.... He must have figured that he wasn't doing a good enough job butchering old VH tunes, so that's why he let that retard sing his songs... How embarassing. Listening to this show is like looking at a bad car wreck. You don't want to look, but you just have to see how bad it is

Another thing is that if I hear another one of those Daveisms like "live in front of your naked, steaming eyes" again, i'm gonna hunt that dude down and beat the hell out of him.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by TPStang:
    Since he missed Syracuse, this is the first chance I've had to hear him live...and his voice is shot.

Oh man...He let some retard sing (butcher) Hot for Teacher....Ya know, some artists have some artistic morals about their music. BUT NOT DAVE.... He must have figured that he wasn't doing a good enough job butchering old VH tunes, so that's why he let that retard sing his songs... How embarassing. Listening to this show is like looking at a bad car wreck. You don't want to look, but you just have to see how bad it is

Another thing is that if I hear another one of those Daveisms like "live in front of your naked, steaming eyes" again, i'm gonna hunt that dude down and beat the hell out of him.
    umm.. riiiiiiiiiiight.. uh huh.. (ladies & gents, the poster boy for Zoloft!)
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

Last Online

11.18.12 @ 07:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by TPStang:

You are obviously a douchebag!!
    First off, if you don't want to hear the Daveisms, don't listen to him - that way you're guaranteed not to hear one!! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

As far as the retard, he's just a semi-regular on the show. It wasn't someone that Dave brought in to sing the song.

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Last Online

09.23.12 @ 09:12 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can there not be one thread that doesn't involve someone coming in hammering the singer they don't like?

Go ahead Eddymon, take your shot at Dave and praise Sammy and get it over with.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

"Dude".. WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY ON YOUR HOME WORLD? If you have nothing of value to add to this, just fucking shut your Sammy-ass-kissing mouth up & hit the road.. call ME a doushebag? I may be the bag, but YOU, sir, are the used water & vinegar!

[ September 06, 2002, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: SMUDGE NYC ]

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:32 PM
    Liked 538 Times in 321 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

The singer hammering gets old, yeah. But I'd like to know how the fuck somebody thinks it's okay to call somebody else a douchebag over an opinion about a singer. Not much worse than "making Sammy his bitch", now is it?

Eruption
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 08:13 AM
    Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts

Anybody want to quit bitching and get back to telling us what Dave is saying?
    www.facebook.com/revery
    If you like cool, rock music, check out REVERY. We've put out two albums, and an EP. We were signed back in '06 and toured the US (our single Popstar Wedding was all over the radio back then). Our latest album, Adora De Phonic is available on Itunes, Amazon, etc.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Oh grow up! you know what, Brett? Why dont you just call this site what it obviuosly has become; "CABO WACKO"! Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ! (now watch all the Moses supporters have something to say). It's so lame already! YES, Dave verbaly bitch slapped Sammy, & if you LISTENED, it sorta sounded like it was a RESPONCE to the SHIT talking Sammy has been doing all summer long! I'm not sayin it's RIGHT, I'm just saying thats what I heard on the radio!

Sinner's Swing! 79th and Sunset's Avatar
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 12:35 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member
    So I know Howard has to be asking about the VH bros. , anything ?

Too bad I have to work for a living, and not be able to listen.

I am counting on you guys to keep me updated.

Last Online

11.18.12 @ 07:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by SMUDGE NYC:
    "Dude".. WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY ON YOUR HOME WORLD? If you have nothing of value to add to this, just fucking shut your Sammy-ass-kissing mouth up & hit the road.. call ME a doushebag? I may be the bag, but YOU, sir, are the used water & vinegar!
    SMUDGE NYC - I wasn't talking to you!!
    I was talking to TPStang!

BTW - I'm NOT a Sammy Lover!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I need to get back to work, i'll post what I listened to later

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by 79th and Sunset:
    So I know Howard has to be asking about the VH bros. , anything ?

Too bad I have to work for a living, and not be able to listen.

I am counting on you guys to keep me updated.
    He's not on now.
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:32 PM
    Liked 538 Times in 321 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Originally posted by SMUDGE NYC:
    Oh grow up! you know what, Brett? Why dont you just call this site what it obviuosly has become; "CABO WACKO"! Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ! (now watch all the Moses supporters have something to say). It's so lame already! YES, Dave verbaly bitch slapped Sammy, & if you LISTENED, it sorta sounded like it was a RESPONCE to the SHIT talking Sammy has been doing all summer long! I'm not sayin it's RIGHT, I'm just saying thats what I heard on the radio!
    Exactly. And no one called you a douchebag. Sorry, dude, shouldn't have implied you had anything to do with my post.

Somebody listens, states an opinion that Dave is embarassing himself by letting somebody butcher his song (which may be true, depending on your point of view), and makes a comment about Dave's schtick getting old (which isn't all that rare of an opinion), and somebody decides to go personal and call him a douchbag.

Alright, I shouldn't have gotten into this, but it's getting lame with people escalating things into personal attacks. VH2001, you were out of line. TPStang didn't say shit TO you, ABOUT you, or anything to do with you. What's up with calling him a douchbag?

[ September 06, 2002, 06:57 AM: Message edited by: Incredible Edible Dude ]