Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:05 PM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

Default Fat Fucks and Yoga Pants

Yoga pants founder forced to apologize for saying fat fucks stretch the pants out....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-through.html

'Frankly, some womenís bodies just donít work.' Lululemon boss blames customers' fat thighs for making his yoga pants see-through

Founder Chip Wilson said on Tuesday: 'Frankly, some womenís bodies just donít actually work'

By Margot Peppers and Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 01:50 EST, 7 November 2013 | UPDATED: 08:08 EST, 7 November 2013

The founder of athletic label Lululemon pointed the finger at 'some women's bodies' as part of the reason why a line of yoga pants were recalled earlier this year for being too sheer.

Founder Chip Wilson told Bloomberg TV on Tuesday: 'Frankly, some womenís bodies just donít actually work.'

Mr Wilson, along with his co-founder and wife Shannon Wilson, made the remarks as their company released its Full-On Luon pants, a style which claims to have 'major support and coverage'.

When speaking about how some customers' complained about the pants' fabric pilling, Mr Wilson continued: 'Itís really about the rubbing through the thighs, how much pressure is there over a period of time and how they much they use it.'

The founder's remarks caused Bloomberg TV host Trish Regan to cut in and ask: 'Interesting, not every woman can wear a Lululemon yoga pant?'

Mr Wilson responded: 'No, I think they can. I just think itís how you use it.'

In March, the Canadian company was forced to recall 17 per cent of its yoga pants due to an unacceptable 'level of sheerness' created during the manufacturing process.

At the time, the company said that it was not sure why the pants were so sheer since they hadn't changed the materials used or switched manufacturers.

The scandal damaged its reputation and reportedly cost the company over $20million, and in June CEO Christine Day announced that she would be stepping down after five-and-a-half years.

In a very stylized video for new yoga pants, lead yoga designer Antonia delicately touches on the subject, saying: 'We saw that there was an opportunity to take the fabric and evolve it to another place.'

Full-On Luon leggings, which range in price from $72 to $98 per pair, 'involved a lot of people to develop,' she says, adding: 'It took over two-and-a-half years'

The camera shows a close-up of yarn and machinery as dramatic music plays in the background.

'In developing it we had to look at everything from where the yarn was coming from, how it was being knitted, the construction, the mills that we work with,' she explains.

Shots of women practicing various yoga poses in the pants show that they do indeed seem to maintain their opacity.

Joan, VP of global product quality, explains in the ad: 'In the testing of the product there's probably 13 to 15 tests that go on. Every single lot of the fabric is tested before it leaves the mill.'

And materials innovation director Yogendra elaborates about the seemingly painstaking process of constructing the fabric, saying: 'We use special very fine microfiber yarns with a very special yarn construction'

Later he adds: 'We made this fabric 55 different ways to come to our current formulation that would give us one of the best fabrics in the industry.'

While the video claims that these new pants are made from a more supportive and opaque fabric, many of the reviews on the Lululemon website would suggest otherwise.

One dissatisfied customer wrote: 'They pill and the thread in the seams loosens. I want to love these pants so bad. . . but honestly, my $15 Walmart pan ts are WAY better quality.'

Another complained that the pants are just as see-through as their predecessors. 'After wearing four times I'm already experiencing pilling and sheerness,' she wrote.

'I am upset because spending so much money on leggings I expected them to be much better quality.'

A spokesperson told Reuters that only a very small number of customers has complained and that 'guest feedback is not indicative of a larger issue'.

The apology...

"The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:44 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

this guy is getting blasted for this, but he does have a point. knit fabrics, by their nature get a little 'see thru' when stretched too far and women do have a tendency to stubbornly refuse to go up a size...as tho it's a judgement about them and not a description of the product

if you have a problem with wearing a larger size just find a pair that fits you and CUT THE DAMN TAG OUT or obliterate it with a laundry marker...there...no one will ever know that you are wearing a "L". and no one will see your lady bits either.

win win

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:49 PM
    Liked 1,387 Times in 761 Posts

These are some photos I would like to unsee...
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 07:41 AM
    Liked 742 Times in 409 Posts

Premium Member

A) I think the inventor of these pants deserves a prize of some sort. As a bit of an ass man - if worn by the 'right' person - it's bliss for viewers like myself. I'll even go as far to say that if a woman doesn't have a perfect rear, they compliment and help out there as well.

B) This fellow is right. Some people who wear these, simple should not. They look like a meatball in traction. Seriously - at the end of the day, these pants are a priviledge - not a right.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
    You can definitely see this lady's skin through her leggings. Fortunately for her, she has a nice derriere! When I wear leggings, I usually cover up my bits and pieces by wearing a tunic of some sort over the top. Needs must - I don't want to terrify any on-lookers.

I would say however, that no matter how we might applaud this gentleman's frankness, there ARE times when honesty just doesn't pay...
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:57 PM
    Liked 7,875 Times in 4,602 Posts

Premium Member

What I don't get is, why not wear a thong when wearing these yoga pants? I thought girls hated panty lines? Do females not look at their arse before they go out the door? I see girls like this at college and I could really do without seeing big ass panties with various animal print, heart shapes etc...

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    What I don't get is, why not wear a thong when wearing these yoga pants? I thought girls hated panty lines? Do females not look at their arse before they go out the door? I see girls like this at college and I could really do without seeing big ass panties with various animal print, heart shapes etc...
    Christ on a bike. What a hideous thought! As if squashing one's enormous, flabby behind into a pair of leggings isn't bad enough, you want them to compound the issue by wearing a THONG underneath, so you can make out all that wobbly flesh in more eye-watering detail???

You're cracked, mate. CRACKED!

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    Christ on a bike. What a hideous thought! As if squashing one's enormous, flabby behind into a pair of leggings isn't bad enough, you want them to compound the issue by wearing a THONG underneath, so you can make out all that wobbly flesh in more eye-watering detail???

You're cracked, mate. CRACKED!
    Thongs are good. God invented them for a reason. Take a walk on the wild side...

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Thongs are good. God invented them for a reason. Take a walk on the wild side...
    They're OK, on an occasional basis, if the outfit warrants them. Personally, I find the concept of picking a bit of fabric out of my bottom throughout the course of the day / evening unappealing - but each to their own, I suppose!

Now, more to the point, will you be wearing your black leather posing-pouch when I get home?

Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    They're OK, on an occasional basis, if the outfit warrants them. Personally, I find the concept of picking a bit of fabric out of my bottom throughout the course of the day / evening unappealing - but each to their own, I suppose!
    You do that anyway. They're called wedgies. Posing pouch? Don't know anything about that but since you're British and British gals are sexual deviants of the highest order, I think I can accommodate.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Liked 413 Times in 248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    A) I think the inventor of these pants deserves a prize of some sort. As a bit of an ass man - if worn by the 'right' person - it's bliss for viewers like myself. I'll even go as far to say that if a woman doesn't have a perfect rear, they compliment and help out there as well.

B) This fellow is right. Some people who wear these, simple should not. They look like a meatball in traction. Seriously - at the end of the day, these pants are a priviledge - not a right.
    Beautifully said.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:44 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,356 Posts

hey Chris..Dibble..there's a pm function here...that's probably where the posing pouch inquiry should have landed

thank you for your consideration

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Little Guitars
    Last Online

07.19.17 @ 06:30 AM
    Liked 13 Times in 3 Posts

General guideline for clothing:

Just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you should wear it.

The end.
    Don't drink the Jim Jones punch. They're called theToxic Twins for a reason...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    hey Chris..Dibble..there's a pm function here...that's probably where the posing pouch inquiry should have landed

Hey Daisy Hill,

Day after day there are posts on this site about bending this girl over or doing that to that girl using the most crude language imaginable. I don't see you saying anything to anybody else about having "consideration" and using the PM function. You have the gall to call us out for for a bit of good-humored fun? Don't be a hypocrite; apply the same standards to everyone else.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post

My God. I'm incredulous.

The posing pouch thing was a JOKE! Much like DD's "4 inches of thunder", amongst others.

I have never taken issue with a Mod about something like this - but this just smacks of double standards, it really does.

Everyday on this site, in countless Non-VH threads, the posters on this site refer to "fucking" this woman, "sticking one in" another woman; this woman's "tits", another woman's "pussy"; wanking, tossing one off, and all manner of crass, sexually explicit remarks. Nothing is EVER said. Not ONE WORD. Yet I make a light-hearted, and quite honestly, ludicrous joke about a posing-pouch, and somehow that crosses the line of what's indecent???

Even more ironic is the fact that MITCH of all people has apparently 'liked' this reprimand. Only the other day, Mitch, you thought it perfectly fine and dandy to talk about how you'd like to bend some woman over, and give her one from behind, all framed in typically vulgar language. And yet a tongue-in-cheek, perfectly harmless reference to a posing pouch offends your delicate sensibilities? Please.

I really don't care how many references to shagging and other proclivities are mentioned on the site. I simply gloss over them - in exactly the same way as the mods do, it seems. Until it comes to a posing pouch, and then all hell breaks loose.

Iesu Grist.

Thatcher, 1980