Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default 6-foot-5, 312-pound Miami Dolphin player leaves team due to bullying & teasing...

Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin loves playing football.

But what a source told FOX Sports was an abusive environment that developed during Martin's 1 1/2 seasons with the Dolphins led to him taking a personal leave of absence to spend time with his family.

Martin left Dolphins headquarters on Monday when finally reaching his limit with the persistent bullying and teasing from some teammates that has plagued him since joining Miami as a 2012 second-round draft choice. As first reported by FOX Sports NFL insider Jay Glazer, the latest taunt – a group of players stood up and left when he tried joining them for lunch – led to Martin getting up himself and walking out the door.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...ammates-103113
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:11 AM
    Liked 11,749 Times in 6,507 Posts

Premium Member

What a fuckin' PUSSY.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 6,678 Times in 3,703 Posts

It's believed the Dolphins were aware that the cruel actions of some teammates toward Martin went well beyond the customary hazing sometimes given to NFL rookies and youngsters, the source said. Martin experienced some of that when the Dolphins appeared on the 2012 season of HBO's Hard Knocks
    i'm guessing there's a lot more to this story. I give the kid credit for saying "screw this - I don't need this gig so bad to put up with morons making my life difficult". He went to Stanford and both his parents are lawyers, I reckon he'll be just fine.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:02 AM
    Liked 1,883 Times in 1,100 Posts

I've really grown to hate the term "bullying". was this guy "bullied"? I don't know but it's used way to often nowadays.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    What a fuckin' PUSSY.
    Nice.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:02 AM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

The pussification of America continues...Fucking WOW.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:16 AM
    Liked 2,232 Times in 1,350 Posts

I think that if all is ever revealed, this will be a much more complex story.

It is said he is pursuing mental health counseling, so obviously he understands that he has some problems to deal with..good for him for stepping off the merry go round to get help

hopefully this will have a better outcome than OJ Murdock, Jovan Belcher and countless other young players who went off the rail one way or the other

guy is only 23 so hopefully he'll have time to straighten out his head

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    I think that if all is ever revealed, this will be a much more complex story.

It is said he is pursuing mental health counseling, so obviously he understands that he has some problems to deal with..good for him for stepping off the merry go round to get help

hopefully this will have a better outcome than OJ Murdock, Jovan Belcher and countless other young players who went off the rail one way or the other

guy is only 23 so hopefully he'll have time to straighten out his head
    nahh, i'm sure he's just a big pussy Daisy. The NFL is full of them.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

The Dolphins have indefinitely suspended LG Richie Incognito as the league investigates his alleged treatment of teammate Jonathan Martin.

Incognito himself confirmed the suspension to NFL.com and FOX Sports. It's a sign the team is taking Martin's allegations seriously, and potentially leaves the Dolphins without two starting linemen for Week 10. At this point, we're likely to see Martin back before Incognito, whose history of off-the-field issues and on-the-field shenanigans is working against him.
    apparently the team also has issues with how "that pussy" Jonathan Martin was treated.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:13 AM
    Liked 1,479 Times in 901 Posts

Goofing around with a teammate is one thing. Getting someone to reach a breaking point is on thing all in another.

It will be interesting to hear what comes of all of this.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:11 AM
    Liked 11,749 Times in 6,507 Posts

Premium Member

Updated Nov 4, 2013 6:34 AM ET

The Jonathan Martin situation continues to unfurl and escalate, with the latest allegations turning what seemed to be a simple case of bullying into perhaps much more.

Multiple sources told FOX Sports the Miami Dolphins and the NFL Players Association have been told guard Richie Incognito sent Martin text messages and left him voicemails that are both threatening and racially charged in nature. Sources said those messages will be shared with the league as part of the investigation.

This new information resulted in the Dolphins changing their tone from claiming the organization was not notified of any bullying to saying the club would ask the NFL for help in investigating a matter the organization takes "very seriously" and finally to suspending Incognito indefinitely for "conduct detrimental to the team."

The explosive information concerning racially charged threats means the league is not dealing with harassment here. This is an alleged hate crime.

The Dolphins declined specific comment and deferred to the league office, which is handling the investigation. A league spokesman had no comment on the specifics of the case, saying only the NFL will conduct a "thorough review" of the situation.

Martin has been away from the team since walking out of the facility following a prank played by his fellow offensive linemen last Monday in the cafeteria. The team listed Martin on the injury report with an unspecified "illness." FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reported Martin was receiving treatment. Glazer stated on FOX NFL Sunday "there's a lot more to the story with Jonathan Martin personally than meets the eye."

Earlier Sunday, the Dolphins had released a statement refuting reports Martin had left the team over bullying.

"The notion of bullying is based on speculation and has not been presented to us as a concern from Jonathan or anyone else internally," the statement read in part.

Meanwhile, Incognito took to Twitter to criticize the speculation that he played a part in Martin leaving the team. "I want my named CLEARED," he wrote in one of several tweets defending himself against the allegations.

But by Sunday evening, the Dolphins had suspended Incognito, saying in a statement: "We believe in maintaining a culture of respect for one another, and as a result we believe this decision is in the best interest of the organization at this time."

Martin, a second-round draft pick out of Stanford in 2012, started the first six games at left tackle this season before moving to right tackle for the Oct. 27 loss at New England. Tyson Clabo replaced him in Thursday night's overtime win against Cincinnati.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...-investigation
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Yep. What a PUSSY.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:16 AM
    Liked 18,121 Times in 8,949 Posts

If, IF he sent racist texts and voicemails to a fellow player (not to mention a fellow human being AND teammate), I hope he is cut.

What a dope.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    If, IF he sent racist texts and voicemails to a fellow player (not to mention a fellow human being AND teammate), I hope he is cut.

What a dope.
    It's a terrible thing to do. Teammates should never be that way to each other. That's just bad news.

Apparently Incognito's dad got involved, too?

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incogn...ium=socialflow
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

"He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 16,523 Times in 9,366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZachenFoot View Post
    It's a terrible thing to do. Teammates should never be that way to each other. That's just bad news.

Apparently Incognito's dad got involved, too?

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incogn...ium=socialflow
    Richie should have acted Incognito.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"