Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts

Premium Member

Default Nine teenage boys attack and nearly kill a 15 year old girl

EXCLUSIVE: 15-Year-Old Girl Attacked By Group of Teens In Delaware County

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Speaking exclusively to CBS 3, a 15-year-old high school student, whose identity we are concealing, described a terrifying attack by a gang of at least nine teenage boys as she was leaving an Interboro High School football game Monday night.

The teenage victim described first being taunted by the attackers, who followed her down a neighborhood street, cursing and spitting at her, before she was repeatedly kicked and punched, suffering at least one blow to her head.

“It was scary, just horrible, just the worst feeling in the world,” she said. “He punched me in my back and then kicked me in the back, and then punched me in the back of my head. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. I was just straight crying.”

The victim says as at least two of the teenagers pummeled her, the others cheered them on shouting, “Come on, let’s get her!” At one point, the victim says, the gang tried to throw her under the wheels of a passing car, which swerved, narrowly missing her.

“They took me by my arm and just threw me out like I was a fishing rod. I was doubled over in pain,” she said. “Everything was just a big, giant blur.”

After being left injured in the roadway, she told CBS 3′s Walt Hunter that she staggered more than a mile to her home, worried she might not make it, before collapsing in the driveway.

Rushed by her parents to Taylor Hospital, she was medevaced to Children’s Hospital where, her parents say, she was treated for a partially collapsed lung and other injuries. After being released 48 hours after the attack, she is now recovering at home as police move forward with their investigation.

“What happened that night is beyond belief to me,” said Joe Parris, the victim’s father.

The victim and her family want to see the attackers brought to justice, and they say they are trying to comprehend what could possibly prompt a pack of strangers to viciously attack a young woman walking home from a football game.
    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...laware-county/

There is a video in the links.

There are nine pieces of shit on the loose.

Another article:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/another-b...s-not-talking/

The comments in the comment section is pretty strong though.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 10.18.13 at 02:31 AM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

That is absurd! Describing the physical appearance of the attackers (including the colour of their skin) is CRUCIAL in determining who they are, so that they can be brought to justice - and, perhaps even more vitally, prevented from doing the same thing again!

Why on EARTH is the Father not prepared to speak up, and describe them? It's bad enough the media using political correctness as a barrier behind which they can hide, like the moral (and illogical) cowards that they are - but the girl's own DAD???

Bizarre, and incomprehensible.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    That is absurd! Describing the physical appearance of the attackers (including the colour of their skin) is CRUCIAL in determining who they are, so that they can be brought to justice - and, perhaps even more vitally, prevented from doing the same thing again!

Why on EARTH is the Father not prepared to speak up, and describe them? It's bad enough the media using political correctness as a barrier behind which they can hide, like the moral (and illogical) cowards that they are - but the girl's own DAD???

Bizarre, and incomprehensible.
    Political correctness

Read the comments in the second link I posted. As bad as some of those comments are, I'm noticing that they're getting more and more common.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 10.18.13 at 03:43 AM.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

I read them.

And, yes, as I said, whilst I can kind of understand 'PC-lunacy' on the part of the media (I said, "kind of..." It's still bloody stupid at the end of the day, but I digress), I cannot, for the life of me, comprehend how a father can put perceived social mores before the welfare of his child. It's utterly senseless!

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

Thatcher, 1980

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 04:43 AM
    Liked 6,851 Times in 3,588 Posts

Premium Member

I would imagine that the father is just letting the police do there job.

By not commenting on what he may know about the attackers, he's probably just trying to save his daughter, himself and his family from any form of retaliation that is almost always sure to come when these crimes reach a boiling point with the public.

Just look at the comments posted without any info about the makeup of the gang at all.

Regardless of race, there's still a group of young hoodlums out there that need to be brought down.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:17 AM
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

some of those comments are scary.

The things that attacked that girl shouldn't be allowed to walk among us. They are animals. Hopefully they catch them soon and they are neutered and thrown in prison for a long, long time.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Personally, I think people who attack the innocent (children, the elderly, this 15 year old girl) amongst us without any provocation, just for kicks, should die.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I would imagine that the father is just letting the police do there job.

By not commenting on what he may know about the attackers, he's probably just trying to save his daughter, himself and his family from any form of retaliation that is almost always sure to come when these crimes reach a boiling point with the public.

Just look at the comments posted without any info about the makeup of the gang at all.

Regardless of race, there's still a group of young hoodlums out there that need to be brought down.
    You may well be right, 47...It's still an absolutely ridiculous situation though, when you think about it, as circulating a description means that the public can be on the look-out for the culprits!

It seems to me that you have now reached a point where political correctness has become sheer lunacy; an atmosphere of fear has been created that actually benefits criminals! Time to put a stop to it; time for common sense and logical thought to be put to the fore instead, I reckon - there's nothing inflammatory, or bigoted, about that.

Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:51 AM
    Liked 18,191 Times in 8,988 Posts

Wow. That comment section is insane.

I don't know one single racist person in my life. Not one. And yet, you would think everyone is by reading that comment section.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Wow. That comment section is insane.

I don't know one single racist person in my life. Not one. And yet, you would think everyone is by reading that comment section.
    i think most of the people i know have some racist qualities in them. I think most people aren't dumb enough to think, never mind post, some of the things we see in those comments sections though.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:51 AM
    Liked 18,191 Times in 8,988 Posts

Well, all Canadians are racist, that goes without saying, everyone knows that.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Jungle Bunny.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

i think we're all programmed that way to be honest. I'm not talking Klan racist, I'm talking we label people based on a variety of things (and race is one of them). If I'm at a high school graduation and they give out the math award - I'm gonna assume an asian kid is gonna win. Does that make me a racist? Well yeah cause i think one race is better than another at a certain thing. I think we all have some of that in us. Human nature.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:09 PM
    Liked 801 Times in 436 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post

i think we're all programmed that way to be honest. I'm not talking Klan racist, I'm talking we label people based on a variety of things (and race is one of them). If I'm at a high school graduation and they give out the math award - I'm gonna assume an asian kid is gonna win. Does that make me a racist? Well yeah cause i think one race is better than another at a certain thing. I think we all have some of that in us. Human nature.
    I think there is some hard wiring in the brain to reject or be suspicious of the "other". Not to play semantics, but I view that as prejudice and not racism. I differenentiate between making assumptions about a person (which, yes, everyone does) and believing that that person is somehow inferior.

I make assumptions about people all the time, including those who are white like me. But I don't even believe in a thing called "race." That is really a cultural distinction. More and more science is calling into question whether there is any such thing as a "race" other than the human one. In which case, one can't be superior to another by definition.

In the end, it depends on WHY you think the Asian kid will win. Perhaps you've just made a mathematical guess based on the past 10 contests you saw. It's when you begin to believe - absent supporting science - that white or black folks are just too stupid to keep up that we need to think about fitting you for a hood...

TK

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Racist gunna race.