Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default 9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in CA

Phillip Marshall, a former airplane pilot and author whose works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” - “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which he theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks on the United States, was found dead along with his two children in their Murphrys-area home in California. Reports indicate all 3 died of gunshot wounds. Friends of Marshall’s kids, Alex 17 and Macaila 14, discovered the gruesome scene after showing up to check on them on
    Saturday after not having heard from them for numerous days.

The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office reported that both children as well as the family dog were shot once in the head with a handgun. Marshall’s estranged wife and mother of the 2 kids was traveling abroad at the time of the shootings. A possible motive for the shootings has not been determined but police reports indicated evidence that it was a murder suicide. -

See more at: http://dcxposed.com/2013/02/06/911-c....h0AR2BV5.dpuf
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

For the record. I am going to stay far far away from this thread and what's about to be posted (as far as me responding). However, I reserve the right to make popcorn and enjoy reading the forthcoming horrible shit-storm.
    Last edited by BREW CREW; 10.15.13 at 07:35 PM.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:55 AM
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

horrible story. you want to shoot yourself, feel free. But leave your fucking kids out of it.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 01:39 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

Always the damn kids (and this time the dog)...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:45 AM
    Liked 2,239 Times in 1,357 Posts

I'll never understand it....how can you kill the children that you brought into this world and loved and nurtured

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

It's too sick to even try to understand. Horrific story.
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

06.23.15 @ 06:07 PM
    Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts

Sickening. Why the dog and kids? So much life left unlived because of an idiotic crazy man.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 04:09 AM
    Liked 1,885 Times in 1,102 Posts

I'd wait a few months before I condemn him. Alot of the suicides and deaths following the JFK assassination just don't make sense, I'm not saying this is like that but I NEVER trust the official story when it comes to this stuff, at least not right of the bat.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Bad to the Bone View Post
    I'd wait a few months before I condemn him. Alot of the suicides and deaths following the JFK assassination just don't make sense, I'm not saying this is like that but I NEVER trust the official story when it comes to this stuff, at least not right of the bat.

http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/i...ide&status=301

Last Online

06.03.17 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 327 Times in 204 Posts

Well I won't really condemn him personally, but, IMO, many conspiracy theorists are paranoid, delusional people with an unstable mind. And many people who murder family members and kill themselves are paranoid, delusional people with an unstable mind.

I don't think for a minute that he was "getting too close to the truth" and had to be put down, or that he and his family "knew too much." There have been thousands of books written about all kinds of conspiracies, and those idiot authors are still walking around. And many of those people have much better credentials than this tool. Richard Clarke for example.

I really don't believe there is anything suspicious about this scumbag killing his kids and himself.
    2-time Fantasy Baseball Champion.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Big story here about this as it happend in my neighborhood.
    I knew Phil a little, he was the head umpire for our little league and very good at it and great with all the kids. They say he was bi-polar and suffered from schizophrenia. I had ben in his house before and he told me he was a pilot for United and wrote a book on 9/11 but never did he mention anything conspiracy wise so much.

Sad for the kids especially as both were great and well liked.

This incident occurred several months ago as well, I believe it was late February or March 2013
    Last edited by Eddymon; 10.16.13 at 06:00 AM.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 04:09 AM
    Liked 1,885 Times in 1,102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Well I won't really condemn him personally, but, IMO, many conspiracy theorists are paranoid, delusional people with an unstable mind. And many people who murder family members and kill themselves are paranoid, delusional people with an unstable mind.

I don't think for a minute that he was "getting too close to the truth" and had to be put down, or that he and his family "knew too much." There have been thousands of books written about all kinds of conspiracies, and those idiot authors are still walking around. And many of those people have much better credentials than this tool. Richard Clarke for example.

I really don't believe there is anything suspicious about this scumbag killing his kids and himself.
    part of the problems is that the term "conspiricy theroy" has been associated with negative stuff, just because you don't buy an official story doesn't mean you fit any of the above mentioned traits.

I'm not saying he isn't a scum bag if he did in fact kill his kids but I'm saying wait a few days and see the actual facts of the case, I remember reading about a guy int he JFK case that had killed himself (george demornshield-I totally spelled his name wrong but he's easy to find on the net), once I actually read about the guy, the last few years of his life and the circumstances surrounding his demise I totally changed my mind on it (one of the interesting things about that is that his wife followed this television show and she actually had an audio tape recorder recording at the time he 'shot himself" and you can hear a door open and footsteps (or something along those lines), it's really crazy).

I also think it's intreresting that eddymon posted that he was bi polor and suffered from schizophrenia, I'd be interested in where this information came from, was it known and established before hand or is this new information/

don't get me wrong, I'm just asking questions, if he did this then he deserves to burn in hell.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

part of the problems is that the term "conspiricy theroy" has been associated with negative stuff, just because you don't buy an official story doesn't mean you fit any of the above mentioned traits.

I'm not saying he isn't a scum bag if he did in fact kill his kids but I'm saying wait a few days and see the actual facts of the case, I remember reading about a guy int he JFK case that had killed himself (george demornshield-I totally spelled his name wrong but he's easy to find on the net), once I actually read about the guy, the last few years of his life and the circumstances surrounding his demise I totally changed my mind on it (one of the interesting things about that is that his wife followed this television show and she actually had an audio tape recorder recording at the time he 'shot himself" and you can hear a door open and footsteps (or something along those lines), it's really crazy).

I also think it's intreresting that eddymon posted that he was bi polor and suffered from schizophrenia, I'd be interested in where this information came from, was it known and established before hand or is this new information/

don't get me wrong, I'm just asking questions, if he did this then he deserves to burn in hell.
    Dude, this murder suicide happened many months ago like late February or March. His wife (they were separated) was in Turkey at the time and had to fly back. They found several prescription bottles for his ailments in the house. Like I said their house was in my neighborhood which is a gated community.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:09 PM
    Liked 801 Times in 436 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    ...They say he was bi-polar and suffered from schizophrenia...
    That's most likely the crux of it.

TK