Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:20 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Report: Flight to Orlando used as terrorist practice run

Inevitably, some day soon, a plane is going to land with some dead Muslims aboard. Beaten to death by their fellow passengers.

Terrorists are in the midst of practice runs in preparations for an attack on U.S. airlines.

That is the claim made in a report from Tampa's CBS affiliate, WTSP TV.

WTSP has obtained what it claims is a memo from the union that represents pilots for many major airlines that warns that terrorist dry runs are already underway and that the most notable example is a flight inbound to Orlando in last month.

The pilots say the most recent dry-run occurred on Flight 1880 on September 2. The flight left Reagan National Airport in Washington D.C. and headed to Orlando International.

Crew members say that shortly after takeoff, a group of four "Middle Eastern" men caused a commotion.

The witnesses claim one of the men ran from his seat in coach, toward the flight deck door. He made a hard left and entered the forward bathroom "for a considerable length of time."

While he was in there, the other three men proceeded to move about the cabin, changing seats, opening overhead bins, and "generally making a scene." They appeared to be trying to occupy and distract the flight attendants.

The 10 News Investigators contacted both US Airways and the Transportation Security Administration both confirmed the incident.

WTSP also spoke with a federal air marshall who has information about the incident and others like it. You can read the rest of that story here, http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/...runs-on-planes
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 02:05 PM
    Liked 1,140 Times in 650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    Inevitably, some day soon, a plane is going to land with some dead Muslims aboard. Beaten to death by their fellow passengers.

Terrorists are in the midst of practice runs in preparations for an attack on U.S. airlines.

That is the claim made in a report from Tampa's CBS affiliate, WTSP TV.

WTSP has obtained what it claims is a memo from the union that represents pilots for many major airlines that warns that terrorist dry runs are already underway and that the most notable example is a flight inbound to Orlando in last month.

The pilots say the most recent dry-run occurred on Flight 1880 on September 2. The flight left Reagan National Airport in Washington D.C. and headed to Orlando International.

Crew members say that shortly after takeoff, a group of four "Middle Eastern" men caused a commotion.

The witnesses claim one of the men ran from his seat in coach, toward the flight deck door. He made a hard left and entered the forward bathroom "for a considerable length of time."

While he was in there, the other three men proceeded to move about the cabin, changing seats, opening overhead bins, and "generally making a scene." They appeared to be trying to occupy and distract the flight attendants.

The 10 News Investigators contacted both US Airways and the Transportation Security Administration both confirmed the incident.

WTSP also spoke with a federal air marshall who has information about the incident and others like it. You can read the rest of that story here, http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/...runs-on-planes
    I swear, by God Almighty Himself, I will throw my life/body at any terrorist that attempts to hijack a plane or cause it to crash that I am on with the zeal of the most crazed motherfucker this world has ever seen. I may die in the process my friend, but it will be that day you experience your final fail.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:29 PM
    Liked 6,854 Times in 3,590 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    I swear, by God Almighty Himself, I will throw my life/body at any terrorist that attempts to hijack a plane or cause it to crash that I am on with the zeal of the most crazed motherfucker this world has ever seen. I may die in the process my friend, but it will be that day you experience your final fail.
    Didn't your name change result in a statement such as this?

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Didn't your name change result in a statement such as this?
    No it was a bet I lost, but it would be great if they changed my name to Zeal, that sounds pretty fricken regal to me.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 08:25 AM
    Liked 2,391 Times in 1,492 Posts

Premium Member

No it was a bet I lost, but it would be great if they changed my name to Zeal, that sounds pretty fricken regal to me.
    Not to derail but what was your original name again?
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Not to derail but what was your original name again?
    Shamalama....and they won't let me have it back until I post a video of me punching myself in the dick. Believe me, I do a lot of things to my dick and it's not a big deal for me to punch it, I just dont want it posted or traceable to me in any way. We are at an impasse' on this one, I thought they would break down after a year, but noooooo.
    I'm pretty sure it's Seenbad that is responsible for vetoing any grace here but then again they have all chided me at one time or another.
    Hedberg

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:15 PM
    Liked 2,244 Times in 1,133 Posts

Premium Member

Shamalama....and they won't let me have it back until I post a video of me punching myself in the dick. Believe me, I do a lot of things to my dick and it's not a big deal for me to punch it, I just dont want it posted or traceable to me in any way. We are at an impasse' on this one, I thought they would break down after a year, but noooooo.
    I'm pretty sure it's Seenbad that is responsible for vetoing any grace here but then again they have all chided me at one time or another.

Holy shit. That's funny.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:15 PM
    Liked 2,244 Times in 1,133 Posts

Premium Member

This is why there can't be another 9/11 type situation. People know and would immediately diffuse the situation. Look at the last two people that tried something: the underwear and shoe bomber. Both guys were wrestled to the ground immediately after trying something.

What made 9/11 so devious is that the passengers never thought they were going to be used as a missle so everyone played by the rules figuring they were headed back to the airport. The minute flight 93 found out, they took out those assholes.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:35 AM
    Liked 192 Times in 87 Posts

Donor

For that matter, even the flight crews were trained to comply with the terrorist demands pre 9-11. The thinking was that if you complied with their demands, statistically you would get out alive.

Obviously, the training for the flight crews has changed. Some passengers on a Southwest airplane a number of years ago killed a guy who went crazy.

Just because they can't take down a jet in the same manner doesn't mean they won't plan some type of attack on a plane.

Hope those sick fuckers rot in hell.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Fucking same as it ever was. Same types and same mo. Every fucking time.

If it looks like a duck and speaks duck jiberish, fuck em! Death to em all!

On a lighter note...death to em all! Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:58 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    This is why there can't be another 9/11 type situation. People know and would immediately diffuse the situation. Look at the last two people that tried something: the underwear and shoe bomber. Both guys were wrestled to the ground immediately after trying something.

What made 9/11 so devious is that the passengers never thought they were going to be used as a missle so everyone played by the rules figuring they were headed back to the airport. The minute flight 93 found out, they took out those assholes.
    agreed. Anyone dumb enough to attempt to take over a plane would be attacked and possibly killed by the other people on the plane. I remember going to Vegas for the Superbowl after 9/11 and anyone who looked middle eastern was basically stared down for the whole 4 hour flight and would have been jumped if they stood up too quickly. Felt bad for the poor guys.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Why did you feel bad for them? Maybe they were actually another group of these fuckers. But they had to drop back and punt because they knew IF they even looked at someone wrong they would get the dog shit kicked out of them.

Your turn Mike. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:58 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

Because they were just 2 guys headed to vegas to watch the superbowl like us.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 11:56 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 228 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Dr5115 View Post
    For that matter, even the flight crews were trained to comply with the terrorist demands pre 9-11. The thinking was that if you complied with their demands, statistically you would get out alive.

Obviously, the training for the flight crews has changed. Some passengers on a Southwest airplane a number of years ago killed a guy who went crazy.

Just because they can't take down a jet in the same manner doesn't mean they won't plan some type of attack on a plane.

Hope those sick fuckers rot in hell.
    The training for flight crews has definitely changed...which is why these idiots will change their training. Now they will probably kill the passengers and crew before continuing on their way. The flights on 9-11 were a long way from full...I'm sure they'd follow the same strategy. Harder to take over a plane with 300 people on it.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

There's just too many
    Last Online

10.26.15 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 138 Times in 79 Posts

I think some of you are overreacting. Have none of you ever played Chinese Firedrill on an airplane before?!